Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

1.5
paige
paigeSydney, NSW

comfy as!

this hoodie is a MUCH smaller make than other white fox hoodies unfortunately. i’m a 14 and got L/XL and it’s not an oversized fit - it’s a normal fit, if anything it’s a bit snug around my hips so i won’t be able to wear many layers underneath. usually my white fox sweaters in a L/XL are the perfect oversized look. which is why i’ve rated it 3/5 :((
so definitely upsize if you can! otherwise it’s a stunning colour, excellent quality and really warm.

SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

shirin s.
shirin s.asked

I would like to make my first order. I am 136 lbs and 5'4 what size should I order my clothes? I wear between 4 & 5 in jeans or size 27.
Shirts/ blouses a size Small. My bra size is 34 DD.

Sharon C.asked

I’m looking at the oversized hoodie but unsure what size to get. I’m usually a size 12/14 should I go M/L or L/XL?

Chloe L.
Chloe L.

I find that M/L is a great fit, it’s not too big but it gives somewhat of an oversize fit. But if your looking for a bigger jumper that’s more baggy definitely go L/XL

Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.asked

im a size 6.5 in shoes. Should I get a size 6 or 7 in their heels?

Grace G.White Fox BoutiqueSend a private message