Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.7
paige
paigeSydney, NSW

comfy as!

this hoodie is a MUCH smaller make than other white fox hoodies unfortunately. i’m a 14 and got L/XL and it’s not an oversized fit - it’s a normal fit, if anything it’s a bit snug around my hips so i won’t be able to wear many layers underneath. usually my white fox sweaters in a L/XL are the perfect oversized look. which is why i’ve rated it 3/5 :((
so definitely upsize if you can! otherwise it’s a stunning colour, excellent quality and really warm.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

• Return Claim MadeYes
123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.