White Glo Coconut Oil Shine

White Glo Coconut Oil Shine

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for White Glo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Taste
Jo G
Jo G

Best toothpaste I've ever used

Love this toothpaste, it doesn't have the disgusting sharp, mouth burning flavour of other toothpaste, teeth feel so clean after using it, I'm on my 2nd tube and as long as they keep making I'll use it, got my family using it as well, we all have lovely white teeth now... I'm writing this review because I love the stuff, not because I've been asked to or because I've been paid, believe me it's well worth trying , you won't stop using it either

Purchased in April 2020 at Thewarehouse for $6.99.

Taste
Fet91
Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Refreshing taste- full clean feel

I was so pleasantly surprised with this toothpaste! It’s clear and tastes like the perfect mix of toothpaste & coconut oil- leaving your mouth super clean and refreshed but without the chalkiness!

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.00.

Taste

Other Toothpastes

Tzwixt
TzwixtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mint Free !!!!!!!!!!

Finally found a mint free toothpaste in Coles, leave teeth very clean and (maybe) a coating , teeth are shiny.
For those that are averse and or allergic to mint, this is such a great addition to the dental aisle