White Glo Deep Stain Remover

White Glo Deep Stain Remover

3.0

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes · No (2)
  • Taste

CAUTION when brushing near gum area

Purchased in November 2019 for A$6.99.

Taste
Whitening Improvement No
Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

like it

Have used twice a day for 2wks so far. Don’t have to use much, it foams up and makes whole mouth feel extra clean. Teeth don’t appear to be whiter yet but the taste is fine and cleans well. I have had no sensitivity issues or any mouth issues that others have said they have experienced. Like everything in life, not everything is suitable for everyone.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No
See all White Glo Deep Stain Remover reviews

Grace G.

Grace G.asked

I accidentally swolled some toothpaste and it’s stuck on the lining of my throat and burns... what do i do? Anyone else have the same situation?

Stephen
Stephen

Drink plenty of water is all I can say

Linda

Lindaasked

Is there fluoride in this toothpaste?

Jordan
Jordan

I recently called the company to ask this. They said yes. There is in all of their toothpastes except for the natural ones.

Tash B.

Tash B.asked

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and today I am noticing some aching in my front teeth and gums but I have seen great whiting results, is this going to cause me more pain if I keep using it or is that normal and OK?

T E A G A N Y.
T E A G A N Y.

Usually this happens when you over brush your teeth (longer than 2 mins) or brush too hard. If that isn't the case, i suggest just seeing your general dentist for a check up to what their opinion is