White Glo Deep Stain Remover

White Glo Deep Stain Remover

3.8

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (4) · No
  • Taste
clarity

clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too abrasive!

Use this with caution! Yes it did deep clean my teeth along with removing some cosmetic fillings. The only thing I liked was the toothbrush that came with the toothpaste.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.99.

Sensitivity Improvement No

JordanSydney, NSW

Great Toothpaste

Great whitening toothpaste that my husband and i also use, have definitely noticed an improvement and whiter teeth. Love the toothbrush and hubby and I fight over who gets it. Tastes pleasant and no nasty aftertaste, would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.99.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes
Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good!

Good toothpaste with an amazing toothbrush in the box comes with it. I like it as it works. I would recommend this product to everyone, especially the toothbrush as it's great.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$3.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Toothpastes

Find out how White Glo Deep Stain Remover compares to other Toothpastes

Very very effective

I purchased this product day before yesterday. Have used it as prescribed and I can instantly see the effect..My discoloration was mostly tea and coffee related, so it surely is doing the job for me.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$9.55.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
See all White Glo Deep Stain Remover reviews

Grace G.

Grace G.asked

I accidentally swolled some toothpaste and it’s stuck on the lining of my throat and burns... what do i do? Anyone else have the same situation?

Stephen
Stephen

Drink plenty of water is all I can say

Linda

Lindaasked

Is there fluoride in this toothpaste?

Jordan

I recently called the company to ask this. They said yes. There is in all of their toothpastes except for the natural ones.

Tash B.

Tash B.asked

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and today I am noticing some aching in my front teeth and gums but I have seen great whiting results, is this going to cause me more pain if I keep using it or is that normal and OK?

T E A G A N Y.
T E A G A N Y.

Usually this happens when you over brush your teeth (longer than 2 mins) or brush too hard. If that isn't the case, i suggest just seeing your general dentist for a check up to what their opinion is