White Glo Express Whitening System

White Glo Express Whitening System (page 3 of 4)

2.7

Josea

Josea

Works quite well

It makes my teeth pearly white for about an hour then disappears but leaving them slightly whiter than before, I leave it on for 20mins

Mtr

MtrBallarat

Seems to work...but then doesn't.

Used as per the instructions on top teeth only to compare the colour change with bottom teeth, and there's no change at all. Immediately after using the product each day my teeth did look a shade whiter and it highlighted a few small whiler patches on some of my teeth, but this effect lasted very briefly. Within an hour my teeth were back to their original colour.

great cheap and it works

I am only 13 and I have used it once and it worked straight away but there were some parts of my teeth that it missed but that will whiten after a few more times... This is amazing and cheap I defiantly recommend this product.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how White Glo Express Whitening System compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

im glad iv'e givin it a try

Great product. At least 2 shades whiter after just 3 days. I make sure i get a full 7 minutes. I also make sure the guard has enough gel in it and is hard up against my teeth leaving no space. 7/10

nopelep

nopelepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

immediate results - then nothing

It does make teeth look a bit whiter, but not heaps. My teeth are really yellow, coffee and smoking. Using this product makes my teeth just bearable. I do not really notice cumulative results, after first whitening -that's about the same as 2 weeks.

fantastic product

I have always had bad coloured teeth. Iv never smoked or drank coffee or wine. The dentists say its hereditary so I was in the market for something to whiten my teeth. I initially baught this brand because it is cruelty free and vegetarian. But I have to say it worked wonders! After just the first use I was happy with my teeth for the first time. Only problem is you have to use it everyday otherwise your teeth go back to original colour.. but atleast its cheap

Rival

RivalAU

1ST TIME USE....INSTANT RESULTS

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Don't expect amazing results

I have used it for the recommended 2 weeks at a time and only on top row of teeth, so as to compare the difference to bottom. The results? As per rating, ok but don't expect white teeth though it does make a moderate improvement. Trying it again after 2 weeks off to see if it improves results.
Cheap, easy to use
You get what you pay for

Ryan

Ryanperth

Complete waste of time and money!

I am coffee drinker and decided I wanted to find a product to whiten my teeth. I do not smoke or drink red wine so my teeth are not excessively stained. Anyway, I thought I would give this product a go as it was a lot cheaper in comparison to the other brands. But as they say, you get what you pay for. I used the product for 2 weeks and the application was to the top teeth only to compare the difference. At the end of the 2 weeks my top and bottom teeth were exactly the same shade. It was like I had used nothing at all!

Really bad product.

JennyBrisbane

white glo is great

I have used White Glo Epress Whitening System for 1 month now and am very pleased with the results.I am a smoker and coffee drinker and my teeth look whiter now than they have done for years.Easy to use and very effective.I am very happy with this product and will definitely but it again.
Effective and easy.

RobHanMelbourne

vegan and cruelty free

I use white glo all the time -- all of their products and ingredients are CRUELTY FREE.

The toothpaste has a good taste.
It is easily available at regular stores.

There are not many toothpastes that are cruelty free, this toothpaste has no animal products, we should all, as consumers, support companies that have a strict cruelty free policy.
cruelty free

Katherine

Katherine

Terrible

This product whitens the bottom of my front teeth for roughly 5 minutes, after that, all the whiteness disappears and I'm left with the same colour teeth I had previously. Biggest waste of money. Lucky it was cheap! The only positive thing I can say is usually I have really sensitive teeth but I had no issue using this product.

RobHan

how long did you use the product for? it works great for me, and I'm a massive coffee drinker

Jenny

I have been using White Glo for 2 weeks and it is extremely good.I am a coffee drinker and a heavy smoker and my teeth are now the whitest they have been for many years.I would recommend this product to anyone.

Sarah

SarahAuckland

Average

The first time I used it nothing happened I followed the instruction very carefully. Then the second time I tried it I applied the solution directly to my teeth and put the mouth guard on to seal it this worked better. And after four uses the streaks evened out and my teeth are whiter now
Inexpensive
Doesn't work the way it says

dinoSoverign Town

Absolute garbage

Pretty much does nothing! It will make your teeth have white uneven streaks for a few days then back to normal. I have even applied it for 45 minutes sometimes and in different ways like the mouth guards and using a cue-tip. Total waste of time and money. DO NOT BUY

False advertising

The product does not do what is suggests in the time specified. "Amazing results" untrue ! i followed the instructions given on the box & in the handbook & the results were minimal actually i could see no change at all. The top dentures remained the same as the bottom.
The taste & feel of the product is fine both the treatment & toothpaste.
Absolutely does not work.

GD
GD

Not recommended for dentures

dino

it comes with dentures stooge

Rick
Rick

pretty sure these only work for natural teeth not dentures. The bleach needs to be absorbed by the surface of the teeth for it work!

Teeth Whitening Products

I have seen some changes

I bought the product white glo yesterday. After work, I came home and had dinner. I though I would try out the white glo then. I made sure I didn't have any food or tar on my teeth. So I flossed and brushed my teeth - no toothpaste.
I popped on the white glo and about 5 minutes late I notices my top teeth were already whiter then my bottom set. Now, I don't have very yellow teeth. I get compliment on how nice and white their already are. I just want them to look healty for a function.
It worked well. I may leave it on for 10 minutes today. See the results. I think it worked well. Just had a hard time with saliva built up with the mouth guards on:(
It worked.
Makes gums a little sensative

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Does not work - total waste of money and time!

I bought it from Woolworths for $10.00 and used it for 2 weeks and saw no change in the colour of my teeth at all! In fact my teeth look more yellow now!! After one week I called the company and the man who answered my call told me to leave it on for 10 minutes them and do it 3 times in a row. I did that and all it did was irritate my gums and now my teeth are so sensitive I can't eat anything hot or cold!! Don't but this product it does not work! My teeth are yellow from drinking tea . There's no reason it wouldn't work other than its not strong enough and shouldn't be on the market!
Can't like anything if the product doesn't work!
It's like soaking your teeth in water except it makes your gums sore

Elisha12

Elisha12Sydney

Bit worried!

I have been using the White Glo Express Whitening System for about a week now and have not seen any changes in the colour of my teeth. There appears to be blotchy white patches on some of my teeth and the really scary thing is I can see sort of like crack lines in my teeth. I'm a little scared to continue using!
The mouth guards
Blotchy white spots and crack lines on some teeth

themorrigan

themorriganTamworth

Not bad for the price- $8.99

I've used this Gel 5 or 6 times in a row now and while it made my teeth a little whiter the first few times it seems to be only a nice white in patches. My teeth weren't really yellow, but slightly discoloured. I think I'll purchase an express 1 time use whitening product next time as this was a little inconvenient and i could not work out moulding the mouth guards properly.
Inexpensive, subtly difference 1-2 shades, not a terrible taste
Inconvenient, mouth guards, not the results i was looking for

Amazing product