White Glo Express Whitening System

White Glo Express Whitening System (page 4 of 4)

2.7

78Sydney, NSW

Great product

Bought it from Woolworths and used it and i noticed the difference after 1 use.
The only thing is that after using it my teeth had horizontal stripes on them and were also discolored to about 1 or 2mm down from the gums, this had me very worried but after using it again this morning both of those problems are not as noticeable after the 2nd use. I hope after 7 days of using this they will be really white!, and then i plan to stop using it everyday and maybe use it for 2 days every couple of weeks or so
Easy to use, cheaper than a unprofessional whiten.
horizontal stripes on my teeth,

Good for the price

Great for the price paid in comparison to other teeth whitening kits which were double the $ white glo kit used in conjunction with white glo pearl drops toothpaste noticeable difference after 4 days use!
Easy to use and maintain, noticeable difference after first few uses, cheap for around $15
Moulding the mouthtrays were annoying if the water wasn't warm enough to soften them but too hot to place in mouth when they were. first few uses leaves teeth patchy straight after treatment but fades within a few hours, not very noticeable.

not so sure yet.. !

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how White Glo Express Whitening System compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Sara_D

Sara_DMELBOURNE

My new go to!

I Love this product! It's such a confidence booster and it made my teeth look great! I recently had braces and they left a yellow stain, after a one treatment i saw a huge difference and after a week they were as white and perfect as the models on the Colgate ads! Success! And at $15 how could you even go wrong! i didn't get much sensitivity problems just straight after use for about half hour.
I have had my teeth professionally whitened before and this worked better in my case!!
Inexpensive, Immediate Results and a quick treatment

Debbie72

Debbie72AU

Good

I have used this product many of times. Being a smoker my teeth tend to go yellow. This whitens my teeth within 5 minutes which means I can easily do it while showering before going out. I use the same mouth guards and regularly buy the product which I always keep in my bathroom. It would be good if you could just purchase the gel buy itself instead of the whole kit each time.
This system is better than the old system that you had to leave in for at least 20 minutes. I notice an instant result. Quick and simple can even use whilst in the shower.
Mouth guards are hard to mold for the first use. Taste is very strong and disgusting.

Corey_WC

Corey_WCGold Coast

Glad I Brought it!!!!

I brought it today from Coles for $15.00 dollars so glad I did, I have used it and the results were good! Orthough it didn't really seem to work on my bottom teeth, if anything it looms like they have gotten abit more yellow! But I am sure it is not from this product! My top teeth have gone white but it is abit patchy, so I hope that will go away!
Very cheap compared to dentist whitening, reliable.
I made my teeth whiter but a sort of patchy white!

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

OK

I had alot of trouble with this system, it was very hard to get the mouth guard pieces to mould to fit. It takes quite alot uses to see any difference. The gel is very strong and if you get it on your gums it can burn and sting. I wasn't unhappy with this product but i wouldn't purchase it again. At least you only have to use it for 5 mins at a time.
Very quick to use, this product does work but don't expect instant results.
Takes quite a few uses to see a difference, the little mouth guards can feel very hard in your mouth.

missmydoggrace

missmydoggraceAU

This worked for me, and did all it claimed to do.

Better off without

lizziegordon

lizziegordonACT, 2614

Good

I liked this product and will get it again. It worked quite well especially considering the cheaper cost. It was simple to use and had clear instructions for a program to keep your teeth white. It worked for me - not really drastic results but I don't want my teeth to look fake anyway! If it didn't work for you maybe you were still eating/drinking the products that made your teeth yellow in the first place?
Whitens your teeth if you follow the directions, cheaper than alternatives for teeth whitening, simple and effective
Like all systems, if you get the stuff on your lips/gums they can get whitened too

Mell_Bell09

Mell_Bell09

Bad

With sensitive gums I found this product did not suit me, would not recommend it if you have receding gums or sensitive teeth. Long term use may see good "whitening" results, but I only used it once & didn't like it.
Great package & advertising, available at most supermarkets & chemists, available in kit form
Bit pricey for what it is, I have sensitive/receding gums & tried the mouthplates once with the gel in and found they really stung my gums...found it really uncomfortable, and haven't used it again since. Didn't try it long enough to see whitening results, but this may vary person to person.

Bad

same thing happens when i use it, straight after using it my teeth look whiter (but patchy in some places) but it dosn last long and soon after thy go back to original colour. pretty crap if you ask me!

teeth dont stay white for long, patchy result, definately not long term

k1r5ty

k1r5ty

This is a great, fast effective teeth whitening system. I found it really easy to use and worked great. The only probs were that u do tend to drool everywhere when u have the mouthgards in and the taste is not the best. But other than that i highly recomend. It works after just the first use! And the extra bonus is that it is cheap. I bought mine from priceline for about $20 dollars and last ages. You can also get it from supermarkets and any chemists have it aswell!
Fast, effective, easy to use, cheap
Tastes bit yuk, and makes u drool whilst using

River

River

Reasonably priced this tooth whitening system is easy to use and I saw significant results after the first week. Easy instructions to follow. Would recommend this product.
Well priced and easily advertised and found in the toothpaste section. Easy to read instructions to follow. I saw visable results after the first week and they began to improve even more during the second week. The maintenance dose is easy onece a week.
The mould is a bit difficult to shape to your teeth, I had to try a few times to get a shape that didn't hurt my gums by rewarming the mould under the hot water.

Terrible

It may be easy to use, instructions are quite clear. However, after one week, there had been no progress at all. Even Colgate advanced whitening toothpaste is better than the professional choice toothpaste. It's messy, a waste of time and money.
Easy to use