White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening (page 2 of 4)

MPN: 319871000042

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nonnySydney

Use it only if you want to look like your dentist did a bad clean

I was given a sample tube of this tooth paste. I drink tea, and started to notice stains on my teeth, so I went to the dentist for a regular clean and buffed off the stain, not making the connection with the teeth paste straight away.

Within a few weeks, the stain was back and on all of my front teeth. I had comments from family about why my teeth looked that way. Switched over to Colgate, stain was removed instantly with one brush. Incredible. I would never use this brand again.

Tooth crumbling!!!

Seems to be great toothpaste for couple of weeks then teeth became really sensitive and one of my teeth started to crumble. Don't use this stuff as it's clearly damaging to enamel!!!

HildaHOLYWOOD Co Down N Ireland

Don't go there !

Started off ok after about week of use teeth became very sensitive and a bit broke of one I felt as if they were crumbling away ! Too harsh on enamel . I should have known as it was reduced from £10 till £2 .Maybe alright for use once a week but not daily also had mouth ulcer .

danni victoria

danni victoriaDerbyshire

very surprising results

I noticed my teeth starting to become discoloured as I'm a tea and coffee lover, plus unfortunately I smoke. I was shopping in Asda when I found this little miracle worker!! I've only been using it a few days but I have noticed a massive improvement :) the everyday surface stains were removed and my teeth actually looked whiter just after one use! I'm very impressed and I would definitely would recommend this toothpaste.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

got this toothpaste in a pack in an attempt to whiten my teeth. Yes it whitened my teeth and my teeth feel nice and clean that's where the good feedback ends. After a week i have bad breath and all my lips are split. Horrible toothpaste never had issues previously until i used this toothpaste. I do not recommend it.

ann

annclacton on sea

Swollen lips bleeding gums

I bought this product from Tescos yesterday, reasonable priced thought I would give it a go. Wish I had never put it in my basket, used it twice, mouth tingling, lips swollen and gums splitting and bleeding. Wish I had read others users reviews before buying. Put it straight in the bin. What a waste of my money.

Heed he advice

I have always wanted whiter teeth and bought White Glo to try to attain this. However, after using it only once a day for about two weeks I notice that my gums are tingling and feel sore, also they are sensitive to cold. My teeth are only slightly whiter so I shall not be buying it again.

Good but..

I have only used this product a couple of times and I do like it so far! :D but I wouldn't use the tooth brush supplied, it's way too tough!

lindyL

lindyLWAIKANAE

i purchased this item from the warehouse in nz , am happy with results

People have wriiten about bleeding gums and bad mouths .
i use this product and have never had these side effects . are they brushing too hard or eaten something to cause bad breath ?

AMP

AMPEarth

Made me sick!!

I have been getting headaches, nausea & fatigue for the past couple of days & couldn't figure out WHY? UNTIL tonight when I realized my sickness commenced when I started using this toothpaste. It has a Strong chemical taste & slight fume whilst brushing my teeth. On a positive note, my teeth do seem a little whiter BUT I'll rather have slightly stained teeth than feel overwhelmingly nauseous etc from using this product.

Sore gums

Bought this product and have used it about 3 times. My teeth have felt whiter but my gums are in so much pain. They're stinging and bleeding! Avoid this item!

I can live without this

So i bought this product and have been using it for 2 days and my mouth is gross. my skin is peeling, my tounge is numb and i could not taste my chocolate. This is shocking.

Burns from toothpaste

The chemicals in this toothpaste burned my tongue and gums causing the skin to peel. As soon as I ceased using the paste my mouth healed.

This product sucks big time

This product has destroyed my gums to the point it split my gums made them bleed and become infected this product sucks big time

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Long term use damages your teeth

kiwi842

kiwi842Central Queensland, QLD

like it

Have been using this product for 5 years now, have no problems. The only trouble I had is the way I didn't brush, according to my dentist. We are now over that hurdle. Flavour inconsistent between batches. I find the brushes supplied are inconsistently too firm.
great product, now use White Glo Coffee and Tea. For me worth using
I find the brushes supplied are inconsistently too firm. Flavour also inconsist between batches

Useful only for some

James D
James D

I'm very sure there's no peroxide in the toothpaste, only the whitening kit. I think it was your brush

mandyjess

mandyjessNSW, 2759

It really does work

I won a tube of Professional Choice Whitening Toothpaste by White Glo a month ago and I can not believe how well it really does work. It has made a noticeable difference to mine and hubby's teeth. We are both smokers and coffee drinkers and this is the first tooth paste that I'v used that really does whiten and brighten teeth.
Easy to use, really whitens teeth

Phil6452

Phil6452Cairns

Great but watch out

Certainly whitened my teeth quickly and perfectly. Suggest using it with another toothpaste with less peroxide, say one week on one week off. Anything that works so quickly will destroy the enamel over time. I have checked with dentist to confirm this. Excellent value as I have tried many products including mouth guard types.
Quick action
Too effective which means it will have long term impact on enamel if over used.

luca.phillips85

luca.phillips85Melbourne

Great

Tried White Glo and saw results within 2 weeks. I had horrible teeth with red wine and coffee stains - my job makes me crave for wine and coffee, and saw the product in Coles and thought I might give it a go. I saw my dentist to see whether its a safe product and he gave me the go ahead also, so I highly recommend White glo.
Quick results