White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening (page 2 of 4)

MPN: 319871000042

Horrible

got this toothpaste in a pack in an attempt to whiten my teeth. Yes it whitened my teeth and my teeth feel nice and clean that's where the good feedback ends. After a week i have bad breath and all my lips are split. Horrible toothpaste never had issues previously until i used this toothpaste. I do not recommend it.

Swollen lips bleeding gums

I bought this product from Tescos yesterday, reasonable priced thought I would give it a go. Wish I had never put it in my basket, used it twice, mouth tingling, lips swollen and gums splitting and bleeding. Wish I had read others users reviews before buying. Put it straight in the bin. What a waste of my money.

Heed he advice

I have always wanted whiter teeth and bought White Glo to try to attain this. However, after using it only once a day for about two weeks I notice that my gums are tingling and feel sore, also they are sensitive to cold. My teeth are only slightly whiter so I shall not be buying it again.

Good but..

I have only used this product a couple of times and I do like it so far! :D but I wouldn't use the tooth brush supplied, it's way too tough!

i purchased this item from the warehouse in nz , am happy with results

People have wriiten about bleeding gums and bad mouths .
i use this product and have never had these side effects . are they brushing too hard or eaten something to cause bad breath ?

Made me sick!!

I have been getting headaches, nausea & fatigue for the past couple of days & couldn't figure out WHY? UNTIL tonight when I realized my sickness commenced when I started using this toothpaste. It has a Strong chemical taste & slight fume whilst brushing my teeth. On a positive note, my teeth do seem a little whiter BUT I'll rather have slightly stained teeth than feel overwhelmingly nauseous etc from using this product.

Sore gums

Bought this product and have used it about 3 times. My teeth have felt whiter but my gums are in so much pain. They're stinging and bleeding! Avoid this item!

Burns from toothpaste

The chemicals in this toothpaste burned my tongue and gums causing the skin to peel. As soon as I ceased using the paste my mouth healed.

This product sucks big time

This product has destroyed my gums to the point it split my gums made them bleed and become infected this product sucks big time

Long term use damages your teeth

I used White Glo consistently for years and loved everything about it, it comes with a toothbrush and seemed to keep my teeth clean and white. Then I started getting sensitivity to cold and went to the dentist convinced I needed at least 2 fillings. When he said I had no cavities he asked what toothpaste and brush I use. When I told him it was White Glo his face dropped and he told me to stop. As he explained they use harsh abrasives as the whitening agent which in time wear the enamel off your teeth, hence the pain I was experiencing. I now have to use a sensitive toothpaste all the time or I'm in pain. The good thing is that this other toothpaste does actually help with the pain. So if you want to take care of your teeth long term, avoid this product - I wish I had.

Over time it wears the enamel off your teeth leading to sensitivity and pain

like it

Have been using this product for 5 years now, have no problems. The only trouble I had is the way I didn't brush, according to my dentist. We are now over that hurdle. Flavour inconsistent between batches. I find the brushes supplied are inconsistently too firm.
great product, now use White Glo Coffee and Tea. For me worth using
I find the brushes supplied are inconsistently too firm. Flavour also inconsist between batches

Useful only for some

I recommend only using this product if you have teeth which have been extensively stained over many years of wine/coffee/cigarette use, given that these are the most likely causes. My teeth are quite white but I wanted to further this. I found it cleaned very well, but after a few uses my gums began to feel raw.

I thought this may have been the firm brush, but when I returned to my usual pronamel - a mild, pleasant taste - I found that it burned my tongue and outer lips, a result of the strong peroxide content having damaged the mucosa. At that point I did notice that my teeth were more sensitive. Please only use if your teeth are badly discoloured or stained.
Cleans well
I believe it whitens, but I believe it is only noticeable to those with more serious discolorations

I'm very sure there's no peroxide in the toothpaste, only the whitening kit. I think it was your brush

It really does work

I won a tube of Professional Choice Whitening Toothpaste by White Glo a month ago and I can not believe how well it really does work. It has made a noticeable difference to mine and hubby's teeth. We are both smokers and coffee drinkers and this is the first tooth paste that I'v used that really does whiten and brighten teeth.
Easy to use, really whitens teeth

Great but watch out

Certainly whitened my teeth quickly and perfectly. Suggest using it with another toothpaste with less peroxide, say one week on one week off. Anything that works so quickly will destroy the enamel over time. I have checked with dentist to confirm this. Excellent value as I have tried many products including mouth guard types.
Quick action
Too effective which means it will have long term impact on enamel if over used.

Great

Tried White Glo and saw results within 2 weeks. I had horrible teeth with red wine and coffee stains - my job makes me crave for wine and coffee, and saw the product in Coles and thought I might give it a go. I saw my dentist to see whether its a safe product and he gave me the go ahead also, so I highly recommend White glo.
Quick results
the packaging looks dated

Crazy good!

I've only been using it for two days and already I can see the difference! Even after the first use my teeth were whiter and brighter! It really dose banish yellow stains, its incredible! The taste really nice and fresh. I noticed no difference in texture or flavour compared to other brands which was prefect
And the size is great for it's price!
Cheap, effective and fast

Ive been using white glo smokers toothpaste for about five years or so. It keeps my teeth as white as they can be. Im a smoker and a caffeine addict and everyone alway compliments me on how white i manage to keep my teeth so clean and white. I have used all of the different white glo tooth pastes and i find the smokers one is the strongest, it does have a chalky texture more so than other tooth paste brands but the taste is still good and it foams up nicely which feels like its giving my mouth a thourough clean. The free tooth brush it comes with is great also, i can never find a tooth brush with hard enough bristles. over all thumbs up to white glo, i just bought the white glo whitening soloution so ill keep you posted!
great price, works well, really cleans
a very chalky texture compared to other tooth pastes

Love it!

I've only just started using White Glo but so far, I'm impressed by it's fresh taste and how it cleans my teeth. The toothbrush that comes along with it is also excellent. I'm sure my teeth look whiter already but I guess it'll take more than a couple of weeks use to really know for sure. I liked the foamy effect I got when brushing and the fact I didn't seem to have to use as much toothpaste as I did with my previous toothpaste. It's also quite inexpensive when you consider the price of a good toothbrush these days so to get a 150g tube of toothpaste, an excellent brush and some handy little toothpick things for under $5 at Woolworths, you can't beat that.
Fresh taste and the feeling that it was cleaning my teeth really well.

This is the only toothpaste I use. Despite the fact that most 'whitening' toothpastes provide only mild whitening, I think this is the best of the bunch and it's a bonus to get the free toothbrush in the pack also.
cheap, toothbrush comes in pack, works relatively well.
nothing really