White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening (page 3 of 4)

MPN: 319871000042

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phil6452

Phil6452Cairns

Great but watch out

Certainly whitened my teeth quickly and perfectly. Suggest using it with another toothpaste with less peroxide, say one week on one week off. Anything that works so quickly will destroy the enamel over time. I have checked with dentist to confirm this. Excellent value as I have tried many products including mouth guard types.
Quick action
Too effective which means it will have long term impact on enamel if over used.

luca.phillips85

luca.phillips85Melbourne

Great

Tried White Glo and saw results within 2 weeks. I had horrible teeth with red wine and coffee stains - my job makes me crave for wine and coffee, and saw the product in Coles and thought I might give it a go. I saw my dentist to see whether its a safe product and he gave me the go ahead also, so I highly recommend White glo.
Quick results
the packaging looks dated

Curtis11

Curtis11MELBOURNE

Crazy good!

I've only been using it for two days and already I can see the difference! Even after the first use my teeth were whiter and brighter! It really dose banish yellow stains, its incredible! The taste really nice and fresh. I noticed no difference in texture or flavour compared to other brands which was prefect
And the size is great for it's price!
Cheap, effective and fast

Tina_sparkle88

Tina_sparkle88

IreneF

IreneFVictoria, 3136

Love it!

I've only just started using White Glo but so far, I'm impressed by it's fresh taste and how it cleans my teeth. The toothbrush that comes along with it is also excellent. I'm sure my teeth look whiter already but I guess it'll take more than a couple of weeks use to really know for sure. I liked the foamy effect I got when brushing and the fact I didn't seem to have to use as much toothpaste as I did with my previous toothpaste. It's also quite inexpensive when you consider the price of a good toothbrush these days so to get a 150g tube of toothpaste, an excellent brush and some handy little toothpick things for under $5 at Woolworths, you can't beat that.
Fresh taste and the feeling that it was cleaning my teeth really well.

aussiedaisy

aussiedaisy

This is the only toothpaste I use. Despite the fact that most 'whitening' toothpastes provide only mild whitening, I think this is the best of the bunch and it's a bonus to get the free toothbrush in the pack also.
cheap, toothbrush comes in pack, works relatively well.
nothing really

Iz89

Iz89

Brilliant!

I've been using white glo for at least 8 years now. Ive never personally noticed the whiteness of my teeth however other people always comment on how beautifully white they are. I love white glo.
We have so many spare toothbrushes now lol. It's cheap for what you get. And if used long enough it really makes a difference. People cannot expect to use this product for a week and expect exceptional differences. After 8 Years use I seriously cannot stand using any other brand of toothpaste and when I do I really notice how much sugar is in other brands. I feel whiteglo is the only toothpaste that cleans properly.
It does initially taste funny. Continue use. It is an acquired taste but after a while you won't even notice it!

Does Whiten Teeth!

I nagged my mum to buy whitening tooth paste as my teeth were looking rather yellow. Can honestly say best Christmas Present I've ever had! And I'm only 18!
Not only do you get a free tooth brush, it whitens teeth very well. Obviously you can't expect whiteness straight away, but after using it twice a day for four days, the compliments were rolling in on how white my teeth were! The biggest mistake I made was not re buying this once it had run out! Just purchased another tube and can feel them brightening!
Nothing. Ok Maybe the taste isn't as minty as other toothpastes.. but it's not a minty fresh tooth paste it's a whitening one and it works!

Corey_WC

Corey_WCGold Coast

Great Product!

This product is great! Is does what it is meant to do! Really recommended if you have stained teeth, they also have a specific toothpaste for coffee/tea drinkers and smokers, this product has been making my teeth look great! I got my braces off recently so I want to make my teeth look nice and white so I have also recently brought the White Glo Tooth Whitner!
Very cheap! For $4.79 and it also comes with a free toothbrush with every pack sold!

Effective, But Some Cons.

I bought white glo with hope of my teeth getting white. Only two days of using it i had already gotten three compliments on how my teeth where looking whiter.
I kept using it, but lately but two bottom teeth have become extremely painfully sensitive.
I cant drink water or bite with my bottom teeth with out being in absolute agony.
I really do hope that it is not my effective new tooth paste thats causing it, but i can't help but think what else it could be...
Be careful!
Inexpensive, Effective
Makes teeth painfully sensitive

Not happy
Not happy

krystalp

krystalp

Destroys Enamel

This product actually destroys the enamel on your teeth. Now my teeth are patchy and decaying. My dentist said it was the whitening product.

Destroys teeth

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

I bought this toothpaste after watching a convincing advert and was amazed at how inexpensive the product actually was and the fact that it did indeed whiten my teeth a few shades which is definitely noticeable!
It really does whiten teeth, it tastes nice and leaves your whole mouth feeling clean, your teeth feel amazing after using it, it comes with a free toothbrush, also has very convincing adverts
Hard to find a pack which has a soft toothbrush, and therefore have to settle for a medium one which hurts my gums, the toothpaste does not include flouride in the ingredients

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

This whitening toothpaste has a very interesting taste to it but I do not think it is really going to do the best job like you would get from actually going to a dentist and getting a treatment done. However, for the price, it is not that bad and does go some way to keeping teeth looking better. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and tasting nice.
Inexpensive compared with many other whitening toothpaste products available on the market. Easy to use, has a nice taste to it and the best part is the price. Affordable.
Will not do as good a job as a professional treatment.

Ainsley22

Ainsley22

I actually bought this because i needed a new toothbrush so figured I might as well get some free toothpaste too. It has a nice fresh taste and the free tooth brush does a great job too. My teeth are whiter and im saving money.
I love how cheap it is, plus it comes with a toothbrush which really keeps costs down. It whitens my teeth more than colgate whitening toothpastes and other main stream brands. It comes in a big tube and you even get free toothpicks.
The toothpaste tube is fairly large so can be annoying when traveling, but who's going to complain about having too much product??

Kirsten90

Kirsten90

I have been using white glow for 8 years and I swear by it. My teeth are always commented on and every time I go to the dentist I need to convince the nurse and dentist they arent professionally whitened or bleached. I have indroduced white glo to my boyfriend and most of my friends and family now use white glo and they love it too.
VALUE FOR MONEY, YOU RECIEVE A FREE TOOTH BRUSH WHICH I RATE HIGHLY
NOTHING AT ALL.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

This toothpaste will whiten your teeth if you use it for long enough. It has a mint taste to it and leaves your teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean. If you want it to whitenyour teeth be prepared to clean twice a day and continue using this product and in time you will see results. It is slightly more in cost compared to other brands but clainming that it does whiten your teeth this extra that you pay for it can only be expected. Overall a good toothpaste but maybe a trip to the Dentist first then use this one, to keep your teeth nice and white.
I can say this is a good toothpaste that will whiten your teeth if you use it for long enough.
Wasnt overly impressed by the packaging.

jemma789

jemma789AU

Bad

I bought this on special so it was pretty cheap, it tasted horrible and only made minimal difference to the whiteness of my teeth. I threw it away after two weeks - wouldn't bother with this product.
- Noticed a slight difference in the whiteness of my teeth
- tasted horrible
- made my partners teeth sensitive

clackedy

clackedy

Good

This is my favorite toothpaste although i hardly ever buy it because i tend to buy toothpaste when its on special and this one never is. It does seem to whiten your teeth a little bit and its the best tasting toothpaste i have tried. It is more expencive than other brands but it comes with a free tooth brush so you make your money back there. I did read that it does not contain floride which does concern me a little bit. i'd probably like to know a bit more about this product and how it protects your teeth before i took it on as a regular product.
tastes good. comes with a free tooth brush.
a little more expencive than other brands

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

OK

I've been using White Glo for a while now, and my teeh are slightly whiter but not amazingly like the exaggerate it in the commercials. I will continue to use it because it makes my teeth feel clean and it's affordable, but the whitening is more of a bonus for me.
Great price, just as cheap as normal toothpastes and it comes with a free toothbrush and toothpicks. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh.
It doesn't whiten my teeth as much as I expected it to, they seem to over-exxagerate it a bit. The texture is quite gritty.