White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening (page 3 of 4)

MPN: 319871000042

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant!

I've been using white glo for at least 8 years now. Ive never personally noticed the whiteness of my teeth however other people always comment on how beautifully white they are. I love white glo.
We have so many spare toothbrushes now lol. It's cheap for what you get. And if used long enough it really makes a difference. People cannot expect to use this product for a week and expect exceptional differences. After 8 Years use I seriously cannot stand using any other brand of toothpaste and when I do I really notice how much sugar is in other brands. I feel whiteglo is the only toothpaste that cleans properly.
It does initially taste funny. Continue use. It is an acquired taste but after a while you won't even notice it!

Does Whiten Teeth!

I nagged my mum to buy whitening tooth paste as my teeth were looking rather yellow. Can honestly say best Christmas Present I've ever had! And I'm only 18!
Not only do you get a free tooth brush, it whitens teeth very well. Obviously you can't expect whiteness straight away, but after using it twice a day for four days, the compliments were rolling in on how white my teeth were! The biggest mistake I made was not re buying this once it had run out! Just purchased another tube and can feel them brightening!
Nothing. Ok Maybe the taste isn't as minty as other toothpastes.. but it's not a minty fresh tooth paste it's a whitening one and it works!

Great Product!

This product is great! Is does what it is meant to do! Really recommended if you have stained teeth, they also have a specific toothpaste for coffee/tea drinkers and smokers, this product has been making my teeth look great! I got my braces off recently so I want to make my teeth look nice and white so I have also recently brought the White Glo Tooth Whitner!
Very cheap! For $4.79 and it also comes with a free toothbrush with every pack sold!

Effective, But Some Cons.

I bought white glo with hope of my teeth getting white. Only two days of using it i had already gotten three compliments on how my teeth where looking whiter.
I kept using it, but lately but two bottom teeth have become extremely painfully sensitive.
I cant drink water or bite with my bottom teeth with out being in absolute agony.
I really do hope that it is not my effective new tooth paste thats causing it, but i can't help but think what else it could be...
Be careful!
Inexpensive, Effective
Makes teeth painfully sensitive

For a week I have had what is like the tip of my tongue was burnt. It still is but I believe it was white glo toothpaste. Only used it for four days. After reading the above I believe my burnt tongue was a reaction to the toothpaste. It might be okay for some but not for me.

Destroys Enamel

This product actually destroys the enamel on your teeth. Now my teeth are patchy and decaying. My dentist said it was the whitening product.

Destroys teeth

I bought this toothpaste after watching a convincing advert and was amazed at how inexpensive the product actually was and the fact that it did indeed whiten my teeth a few shades which is definitely noticeable!
It really does whiten teeth, it tastes nice and leaves your whole mouth feeling clean, your teeth feel amazing after using it, it comes with a free toothbrush, also has very convincing adverts
Hard to find a pack which has a soft toothbrush, and therefore have to settle for a medium one which hurts my gums, the toothpaste does not include flouride in the ingredients

Good

This whitening toothpaste has a very interesting taste to it but I do not think it is really going to do the best job like you would get from actually going to a dentist and getting a treatment done. However, for the price, it is not that bad and does go some way to keeping teeth looking better. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and tasting nice.
Inexpensive compared with many other whitening toothpaste products available on the market. Easy to use, has a nice taste to it and the best part is the price. Affordable.
Will not do as good a job as a professional treatment.

I actually bought this because i needed a new toothbrush so figured I might as well get some free toothpaste too. It has a nice fresh taste and the free tooth brush does a great job too. My teeth are whiter and im saving money.
I love how cheap it is, plus it comes with a toothbrush which really keeps costs down. It whitens my teeth more than colgate whitening toothpastes and other main stream brands. It comes in a big tube and you even get free toothpicks.
The toothpaste tube is fairly large so can be annoying when traveling, but who's going to complain about having too much product??

I have been using white glow for 8 years and I swear by it. My teeth are always commented on and every time I go to the dentist I need to convince the nurse and dentist they arent professionally whitened or bleached. I have indroduced white glo to my boyfriend and most of my friends and family now use white glo and they love it too.
VALUE FOR MONEY, YOU RECIEVE A FREE TOOTH BRUSH WHICH I RATE HIGHLY
NOTHING AT ALL.

Good

This toothpaste will whiten your teeth if you use it for long enough. It has a mint taste to it and leaves your teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean. If you want it to whitenyour teeth be prepared to clean twice a day and continue using this product and in time you will see results. It is slightly more in cost compared to other brands but clainming that it does whiten your teeth this extra that you pay for it can only be expected. Overall a good toothpaste but maybe a trip to the Dentist first then use this one, to keep your teeth nice and white.
I can say this is a good toothpaste that will whiten your teeth if you use it for long enough.
Wasnt overly impressed by the packaging.

I am really happy with White Glo!! Thank goodness i needed a new tooth brush or else i wouldn't had changed from colgate which for years hasn't done me much good. I am pleased to say since using the White Glo whitening kit and tooth paste and tooth brush, my teeth have never looked and felt much whiter, cleaner and healthy looking. Which now gives me the confidence to have a great big smile on my dile :)
Bear in mind i used to have very badly stained teeth in the past!
The product was packed really nicely, the price for the product was awesome!! :)... Inside the greatly packed product contained a tooth brush, tooth paste and tooth picks. *3* in 1 what a bargain, i mean what more could you ask for?
No cons to this product, if you value your teeth you should love it! :)

Bad

I bought this on special so it was pretty cheap, it tasted horrible and only made minimal difference to the whiteness of my teeth. I threw it away after two weeks - wouldn't bother with this product.
- Noticed a slight difference in the whiteness of my teeth
- tasted horrible
- made my partners teeth sensitive

Good

This is my favorite toothpaste although i hardly ever buy it because i tend to buy toothpaste when its on special and this one never is. It does seem to whiten your teeth a little bit and its the best tasting toothpaste i have tried. It is more expencive than other brands but it comes with a free tooth brush so you make your money back there. I did read that it does not contain floride which does concern me a little bit. i'd probably like to know a bit more about this product and how it protects your teeth before i took it on as a regular product.
tastes good. comes with a free tooth brush.
a little more expencive than other brands

OK

I've been using White Glo for a while now, and my teeh are slightly whiter but not amazingly like the exaggerate it in the commercials. I will continue to use it because it makes my teeth feel clean and it's affordable, but the whitening is more of a bonus for me.
Great price, just as cheap as normal toothpastes and it comes with a free toothbrush and toothpicks. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh.
It doesn't whiten my teeth as much as I expected it to, they seem to over-exxagerate it a bit. The texture is quite gritty.

OK

Its okay, It freshens my breath and the tooth brush does a good job at removing plarc, however the brush is maybe a bit too hard, It hurts my gums sometimes.
Also It does not have fluride in it which concerns me as I have very healthy teeth and I didnt realise till after I bought it that it my not be protecting them as much as others.
Its very cheap, $4.50 for a toothbrush and toothpaste.
I havent noticed any change in the colour of my teeth and I have stopped drinking coffee. Im also a bit concerned about how abrassive the paste is on my teeth. I would hate for it to be scrubbing away my enamel.

Bad

i have triesd to make contact with the company as i was in sydney and got some
white toothpaste which i found realy good i tryed to get it here in NZ at foodtood outlet food maket who i know are the agent here but they dont stock it
can someone from the company see why or let us know why you cant get it here in Nz
great product the white glo professional chose toothpaste
the company not good in replying to email for customer request on there stuff

Good

I did appreciate the free toothbrush! The packing is easy enough to open, and the pack I got came with free toothpicks as well. The toothpaste is quite thick, and when brushing, I do find it to be a bit foamier than other toothpastes I have used. White Glo did whiten my teeth, however I was hoping for a more noticeable result. I have been using the product for nearly a month now, twice a day.
Fresh, minty taste, seems to whiten teeth okay
Didn't give me the results I was expecting, although it has whitened my teeth somewhat.

Good

I have used this product on & off for a few years now, recommended by my mum & sister, I found it to work wonderfully...does what it says it'll do! Easy to find in any supermarket/chemist, great price & includes a new toothbrush so great value for a teeth-whitening product. Highly recommended!!! :)
Great price and you get a free toothbrush included in the pack, so it's unbeatable value at around $5 in most supermarkets, see results within a week or two, teeth & mouth feel very clean afterwards, pleasant taste and great package.
None, though not sure if it's suitable for people with sensitive gums/teeth

Perfect for whitening everyday stains like coffee/tea, red wine and chocolate staining. I found this worked instantly on those type of stains. I love to use it before a social gathering like Christmas/wedding/party just to give my teeth a whiter look. I wouldn't like to use it all the time though as I have sensitive teeth and I don't feel it would be good for them.
It really did lift the general stains off my teeth giving them a new whiter look than prior to use.
As I have sensitive teeth I couldn't keep using this everyday, just once in a blue moon to lift the daily stains off my teeth.

I think this product is great. It's reasonablly priced and leaves my teeth feeling really clean. However, I am not sure how effective the 'whitening' has been...
I love the toothbrush that comes with in this packet. It has a little suction thing at the end of toothbrush, so it can be stuck onto a mirror or a shower screen to be hang dry. The toothpaste taste great, and leaves my teeth feeling very clean.
Minor con is that the toothbrush head a little too big. I prefer a smaller head so it's easier to brush hard-to-reach places.