White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

1.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)

deepseamonkeybubble
deepseamonkeybubbleFar North Queensland, QLD

Rust Guard quick dry true bite

Product stayed soft and failed to adhere to clean steel. Had to remove all paint and use another product. Will never use again

Store LocationBunnings

White Knight Stain Stop Sealer !Rubbish

Followed Instructions ,Cleaned water stain Gyprock ceiling with bleach , dried lightly sanded & applied this Rubbish .Coated the ceiling when dried and low & behold the stain bled through.3 applications later I can still see the stain hoping the 4th coat will cover the stain. Save your money do not purchase this product!!!!!!

Jase M.
Jase M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bath paint- awful product/ revolting finish

The first time when we bought our first home and renovated, I used white knight bath paint to freshen up the existing bath. It was fine. Fast forward 3 years and I repainted to again freshen up. Once more I followed the multi stage process and the finish is horrible. I will post photos. It is bubbling, ‘crusty’ and lumpy. The whole thing will now need stripping and redoing by a professional. I can’t believe that the cost of this does not mean quality. You need a deft touch to get it on and not repeatedly go over where you be painted did it is extremely sticky and tacky. On our bath, despite much care, and experience , the second coat in revolting and embarrassing. Would not recommend this product unfortunately

Store LocationBunnings port Melbourne

Fixed a big problem

Fixes a big problem for many - yellowing aircon ceiling ducts. I sprayed the plastic vents and the frame with Squirts gloss white and came out fantastic - like new.

Store LocationBunnings Balcatta

Trash paint

I bought the aerosol version of this White Knight rust guard epoxy enamel paint in black satin finish. Absolutely trash, it doesn't even flash I've primed and painted an automotive part and it's been 2 weeks, it's still sticky to the touch. And it's really expensive paint too, don't be fooled by the word epoxy, save your money and buy another brand. PPG should be ashamed wearing it's name on this.

Store LocationAuckland

White Knight Paints 'Splashes' range

This paint is poor quality. It has the worst coverage of a previous coat -of any paint I have used. I've been painting for 35 years. It is very 'see-through'
Please dont buy it

Store LocationBunnings Dunedin NZ
AOM
AOMSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Knight Tub and Basin paint. Rubbish product.

Had an old basin which we thought we would rejuvenate using bath and tub paint . Removed taps and drain and prepped surface exactly as per instructions. The paint failed to adhere to surface and ran. Repainted surface several times to achieve a degree of coverage however it isn’t smoothe and is full of run marks. Very annoyed with the finish, having wasted time and money on an inferior product.

Store LocationBunnings Store, Bundamba , Ipswich.
Melbourner
MelbournerMELBOURNE

Not fit for purpose. Buyer beware.

Stain Stop Sealer.
I used this product to seal water damage (staining) to a gyprock ceiling.
I followed the instructions, even applying 2 coats as suggested.
Observed the correct drying times etc.
Product did absolutely nothing other than stinking the room out. Very unimpressed.

Cookie
Cookie

White kings new junk paint.

The new cans r garbage. I will change product now since u have changed the can. I spray it i dont make it but i know u guys who make it have cut corners in production and geez it shows. Rang the customer line and got john he didnt care just lied...

Store LocationHoxton park bunnings

lisa
lisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money and time.

The pen released not even 1/4 of a vile of paint. I barely managed to paint the grout around 2 tiles. It then broke as I was pressing it over and over to try to get some paint out.

Store LocationBunnings Fairfield

Never ever use white Knight Ultra Pave Paint

After only a couple of months of using this paint on concrete driveways ,the paint began to peel and crack , even areas that had no foot or car traffic on it .

Store LocationBunnings . Victoria
Rainer
Rainer

Impressed

I was a little skeptical using tile paint paint my bath wall tiles. I went ahead with it and never look back. Sure! Hard work, patience and following the instructions to a tee made tge tiles look as ifthey are realtiles.
I recommend the White Night tile paint

Store LocationMitre 10

Bath tub resurfacing - DON'T USE IT

I'm a fastidious DIY and prepared the bathtub perfectly. Applied the 'TUB & BASIN' two pack epoxy as instructed. Looked fantastic for 24 hrs!. Then noticed a yellowing starting at one end. Within a week, there was dirty yellow looking patches covering the bath. I rang White Knight technical dept and they said that it was quite common for stain to bleed through and there was nothing I could do about it. I asked about re-coating again and they said it would keep bleeding through.
Now need to get it stripped away and done professionally with industrial grade stuff.
White Night 'Tub & Bath' was a complete waste of money and effort.

Store LocationBunnings Dural (NSW Australia)

White Knight - A bad experience

Purchased garage floor paint on the advice of the White Knight Technical Department, painted the floor, left the cars off the surface for 4 days, left the garage doors open for the those days and first time I put they cars in (cold tyres) the paint came off where the tyres were. Contacted White Knight and told me I should have sanded back the 17 year old slab before painting (floor was thoroughly washed/cleaned before painting) .I asked for a WK representative to come out, but virtually said it was my problem and have heard nothing more. Bad product, bad customer service/advice with no accountability.

Store LocationBunnings Lakehaven

michael
michael

Rubbish paint peels and loses colour

Wasted a lot of money and time paint peels and loses whiteness started going yellow now have to strip it again and find alternative super dissatisfied and loss of time I’ll never get back

Store LocationBunnings

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives