White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints (page 2 of 7)

Rainer
Rainer

Impressed

I was a little skeptical using tile paint paint my bath wall tiles. I went ahead with it and never look back. Sure! Hard work, patience and following the instructions to a tee made tge tiles look as ifthey are realtiles.
I recommend the White Night tile paint

Annabel
Annabel

Rustguard

Store LocationNorthlands Bunnings

Bath tub resurfacing - DON'T USE IT

I'm a fastidious DIY and prepared the bathtub perfectly. Applied the 'TUB & BASIN' two pack epoxy as instructed. Looked fantastic for 24 hrs!. Then noticed a yellowing starting at one end. Within a week, there was dirty yellow looking patches covering the bath. I rang White Knight technical dept and they said that it was quite common for stain to bleed through and there was nothing I could do about it. I asked about re-coating again and they said it would keep bleeding through.
Now need to get it stripped away and done professionally with industrial grade stuff.
White Night 'Tub & Bath' was a complete waste of money and effort.

Phyl.
Phyl.Gippsland, VIC

Dreadful result with Glow in the Dark 300 as not one speck of after dark glow.

Bought a Glow in the Dark Green 300 spray can, costing a whopping $36.50 at Bunnings. DREADFUL!!!! does not glow in the dark one bit, and I used the whole can on 6 concrete feet stepping stones to have safety. Absolute rubbish. Whereas they were lovely silver/white feet they are now mottled kaki with not a miniscule of glow in the dark whatsoever. Anyone else bought this rubbish?.

Irene
IreneThe Mallee, VIC

Annoyed/disappointed

Purchased 2 spray cans of " woodland grey" to match colour bond fence. Sprayed it on and it was cream. 200kms from store to change it. Lid and name on can was woodland grey but not the paint. Couldn't complete job until I was able to get to store. Not impressed.

Store LocationBunnings Mildura

White Knight - A bad experience

Purchased garage floor paint on the advice of the White Knight Technical Department, painted the floor, left the cars off the surface for 4 days, left the garage doors open for the those days and first time I put they cars in (cold tyres) the paint came off where the tyres were. Contacted White Knight and told me I should have sanded back the 17 year old slab before painting (floor was thoroughly washed/cleaned before painting) .I asked for a WK representative to come out, but virtually said it was my problem and have heard nothing more. Bad product, bad customer service/advice with no accountability.

michael
michael

Rubbish paint peels and loses colour

Wasted a lot of money and time paint peels and loses whiteness started going yellow now have to strip it again and find alternative super dissatisfied and loss of time I’ll never get back

Great customer service from White Knight.

Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grout pen = RUBBISH!

I purchased a white knight grout pen and it only lasted for around seven 30cm tiles before it broke! I was then basically told that is acceptable for the pen.. waste of money! Don’t buy this product! Poor customer service!

Rust guard primer

Found it nice to apply and a great finish when dry. Cant find anything to fault to be honest. My product had the red pigment. I’d rate it 5 stars, but only time will tell how good the rust protection is. No complaints

Robert S
Robert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whit Knight Super chrome - not even close.

I purchased a new grille for my car and new badge, cost $120, can of super chrome $24.41, value of finished product $00.00, what garbage super chrome is and it came recommended from a Bunnings team member(must get kick backs).
The colour is so far removed from chrome it might as well be pink.
All l got was a silver colour and a wrecked grille, absolutely disgraceful that they can sell this product and l am $144.41 cents down the drain.
Never will l buy a white knight product again. I am only rating it 1 star as l have to or the review does not go through and the option of a negative star was not there. Oh and forgot to mention the $24 on primer as well so $168. Down the toilet.

Imbejan
ImbejanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USAGE QUERY

I request advice regarding the use of White Knight product Ultra Pave Heavy Duty paint on a timber floor on my veranda. I am anxious to get this advice promptly, as I wish to complete this task on 23 December 2018. I raised a query earlier today (16/12/2018) but still await a response.

Kol
KolAU

Amazing

Spray cans are horrible. They leak very bad under the nozzle.

I bought 2 cans from Bunnings. The first one (orange) leaked from under the nozzle down onto my hand, the outside of the can, on my job and on the floor. I will have to sand my job and start again as it had big blobs all over it. I thought I had got a bad can and decided to try the other can (green) on other parts of my job. Unfortunately it was exactly the same thing and I now have to sand that part of the job and start again. Its the worst spray paint I have ever used.

Amazing! So impressed!!

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives