White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints (page 2 of 5)

2.2

Don't buy this paint. Worse than before.

Purchased from Erina Bunnings and followed instructions to the T as its a bath and the paint was quite expensive for a small tin but better than buying a new bath. Has stains from shampoo and soap holders. Paint now starting to lift near plughole. Don't use!!!

Kris Hodge

Kris Hodge

1st pray can ok 2nd faulty

The first can of clear coat was great, the second exploded out the nozzle and ruined all the work before whole day down the drain have to sand down re paint whole job... So annoyed and covered now in clear coat!

WERNER FORKE

WERNER FORKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Pave - Concrete paint - Useless

Used the "Quick Dry Formula" to paint the garage floor, followed the instructions to a tee and even didn't drive a car onto it for one week afterwards. Paint began peeling at the tyre locations the next day!!!
The primer is perfectly adhered to the concrete but the paint is lifting from that.
Only good use for this paint is for graffiti artists... because it won't stay on long.
Buyer beware.

Laura w

Laura wMelbourne

Great product, the only proper chrome gold spray I have found so far

Just sprayed a black steel stool after priming with a cheaper primer.. and it’s perfect. White knight super gold! $20 from Bunnings and it’s come up with a beautiful finish I was hoping for

Yeah not bad for throwies and tags

yeah fits my ny fat cap, good crap. hella cheap too, like $7 a can and it's a female valve, although some caps are pretty sketchy and spit paint everywhere...

Angel

AngelSydney

Different tins...... different colours

Bought white paving paint to recoat my white floors...... ran out of paint so got another tin........Oh my god it’s cream not white!!!!! Same paint as before..... never buy different batches, very frustrating!!!!!!!

DIYer

DIYerSydney, NSW

Very disappointing results from Squirts spray

white knight squirts clear gloss

After spraying it a couple of times the nozzle started to spit even when i wasn't holding it down and then it all just started to bubble out the top of the can thought hey maybe its just a bad can you get them occasionally so i tried another and the same thing happened ended up spitting all over my paint work making a mess, it seems to be a problem with the new nozzle design though i only had problems with the clear coat the paint seemed ok, won't be buying this clear coat again.

unhappy customers

unhappy customersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst paint on the market! By far!

Find out how White Knight Paints compares to other Home Care Shops

Terrible Spray Paint!! Will never use again.

I used white knights squirts paint & prime gloss spray paint to paint a plastic car part back in August last year and the part is still wet half way through January! The part was prepped,primed and cleaned throughly yet the paint has still not dryed. You get what you pay for. Will never use this cheap paint ever again!! Do not recommend using unless you don’t care about what the finished product will look like.

Terrible quality!

I was just contacting as i recently purchased some of your paint from Bunnings to restore my bathtub. I followed the directions exactly, however, after applying the 2nd coat as directed, and waiting the recommended waiting time, the paint started to bubble and crack and everything that touched it leaves a mark. Bath bombs, which are made for baths, stain the paint, if you have dirty hands, this will also stain the paint. Our bath is looking a lot worse than what it did before. I have co tagged Bunnings and they redirected me to you guys for my refund. I am extremely disappointed with the results. If someone could please contact me asap in regards to a refund so I can fix up this mess, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Safi

SafiMelbourne

The worst paint for concrete garage I’ve ever used

Worst Paint ever to use Ultra Pave for Garge even though it’s written suitable for garage floor doesn’t last a month I have done it professionally but my customers are complaining.

TJBrissie

TJBrissieBrisbane

White Knight Tub and Basin

I carefully followed the instructions. At first the job looked really good. Six months later and the paint all bubbled and peeled on the bottom of the tub. So now left with doing the job again - hopefully with a better product.

Gdo

Gdo

Pot belly black should be re named

Your pot belly black should be re named to medium heat resistant black paint. Purchased a can for (you wouldn't guess) a pot belly fire and guess what it followed the directions to T and it bubbled and peeled. So your "pot belly black" is i suffiecient for pot belly fires. I wonder how many other ppl have fallen for this false advertising.

Transforming a tired kitchen

Used White Knight Laminate Primer and Tile Paint to rejuvenate old laminate cabinetry. Amazing professional looking transformation.Even a builder couldn't believe we had done it all ourselves. Saved over $ 1000 for the cost of two 1 litre tins of paint.

Johna52

Johna52CANBERRA

Flakey, came off within a month

Used ultrapave quick dry acrylic 2 coats over old concrete steps, followed all advice on tin. Within a month, paint developed a dry flakey appearance and detached from surface. Called tech support but put on hold for excessive time and their voicemail is full.

Heather

HeatherSingleton

Appalling Labelling of product!

White Knight Rust Guard, Quick Dry Topcoat Advanced Enamel is WATER BASED!!!

Only discoverable in the small area list on the tin under "Clean Up" would anyone realise this is a WATER BASED paint.

Nowhere on the front of the tin, or anywhere in the "tick list" does it state the paint is indeed water based.

Money wasted on disgraceful paint, unnecessary thinners and a ruined costly paint spray gun!!!

NOT IMPRESSED!!!

Terrible product

Followed all the instructions and it flaked off in days. It is not a hardy product. Now I have to stay again with another product. I feel totally ripped off.

aart kooiman

aart kooimanSilverwood

idea is good but need 3 extra tips because

grout pen white
enough paint but point only last a few meters so you can only do a quarter of the wall 3 extra tips would be very usefull

aart kooiman

Jac

JacSurfers Paradise

Amazing Product

I used White Knights tile & laminate paint in both my bathrooms. I had brown feature tiles and brown & tan It looks amazing. It's been 6 months and it still looks great.

Tinny

Tinnyasked

Hi can u have a bath in a bath that’s been painted with white knight tub & basin. Just concerned as I assume it’s not non-toxic. Thanks

Santo cilmiasked

reasons why when applying Rust Gard Epoxy Enamel spray paint after 28 hours,it is not quite touch dry

Santo cilmi

I applied on a slightly rusted security door screen previously painted. Before repainting, I brushed on White King Rust Remover. I waited 24 hour before I wiped clean, then I proceeded painting.

JimK

JimKasked

I have made a wooden carved jewelry box and have been experimenting with White Knight Super Gold pressure pack paint. I am very impressed with the result but I would like to coat it with a clear film paint because I have found the gold paint is very easy to scratch or wear away with handeking. Can you recommend a product which will not change the gold luster?

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives