White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints (page 3 of 7)

Daniel
DanielRaymond terrace

Shocking did not expect the can to leak

Nozzle or sprayer leaked and top of can poured out paint, terrible product from other reviews seems this is common. Colours good same with the rest just bad can. Spots ruined work.

Bob
BobQueensland

Sprayed all over the place - cans leaked

I bought 3 cans of this rubbish from Bunnings because they were the cheapest - mistake. I previously (2 years ago) bought another brand for an 'important' job and they worked great. White Knight was absolute rubbish compared to that more expensive brand I used before. The paint seemed fine, but it was the can and sprayer - they were awful - and I must have shook the 2nd can for 5 minutes to make sure that was not the problem. Maybe they had been on shelf for too long - but I dont care - Bunnings shouldnt sell this rubbish.

David A Ward .
David A Ward .

No "Water based paint" on label

Rust guard quick dry advanced enamel for metal surfaces - nothing about being water based on the label at all!!! Only thing is under "Clean up" says with water immediately, or go to website, says waterbased! Bloody hell, filled spray gun, added enamel thinners, whole lot went to jelly in pot! Not happy at all.

Blwebb
BlwebbBundaberg

Awful Products

Absolute waste of money. "White" bathroom paint is actually yellow. Refuse to assist with their crap products. Peels, flakes. Literally the worst brand you could buy. Would recommend bunnings home brand over this.

Don't buy this paint. Worse than before.

Purchased from Erina Bunnings and followed instructions to the T as its a bath and the paint was quite expensive for a small tin but better than buying a new bath. Has stains from shampoo and soap holders. Paint now starting to lift near plughole. Don't use!!!

Kris Hodge
Kris Hodge

1st Spray Can OK 2nd Faulty

The first can of clear coat was great, the second exploded out the nozzle and ruined all the work before whole day down the drain have to sand down re paint whole job... So annoyed and covered now in clear coat!

WERNER FORKE
WERNER FORKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Pave - Concrete paint - Useless

Used the "Quick Dry Formula" to paint the garage floor, followed the instructions to a tee and even didn't drive a car onto it for one week afterwards. Paint began peeling at the tyre locations the next day!!!
The primer is perfectly adhered to the concrete but the paint is lifting from that.
Only good use for this paint is for graffiti artists... because it won't stay on long.
Buyer beware.

Laura w
Laura wMelbourne

Great product, the only proper chrome gold spray I have found so far

Just sprayed a black steel stool after priming with a cheaper primer.. and it’s perfect. White knight super gold! $20 from Bunnings and it’s come up with a beautiful finish I was hoping for

Other Home Care Shops

Yeah not bad for throwies and tags

yeah fits my ny fat cap, good crap. hella cheap too, like $7 a can and it's a female valve, although some caps are pretty sketchy and spit paint everywhere...

Angel
AngelSydney

Different tins...... different colours

Bought white paving paint to recoat my white floors...... ran out of paint so got another tin........Oh my god it’s cream not white!!!!! Same paint as before..... never buy different batches, very frustrating!!!!!!!

DIYer
DIYerSydney, NSW

Very disappointing results from Squirts spray

white knight squirts clear gloss

After spraying it a couple of times the nozzle started to spit even when i wasn't holding it down and then it all just started to bubble out the top of the can thought hey maybe its just a bad can you get them occasionally so i tried another and the same thing happened ended up spitting all over my paint work making a mess, it seems to be a problem with the new nozzle design though i only had problems with the clear coat the paint seemed ok, won't be buying this clear coat again.

unhappy customers
unhappy customersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst paint on the market! By far!

Terrible Spray Paint!! Will never use again.

I used white knights squirts paint & prime gloss spray paint to paint a plastic car part back in August last year and the part is still wet half way through January! The part was prepped,primed and cleaned throughly yet the paint has still not dryed. You get what you pay for. Will never use this cheap paint ever again!! Do not recommend using unless you don’t care about what the finished product will look like.

Terrible quality!

I was just contacting as i recently purchased some of your paint from Bunnings to restore my bathtub. I followed the directions exactly, however, after applying the 2nd coat as directed, and waiting the recommended waiting time, the paint started to bubble and crack and everything that touched it leaves a mark. Bath bombs, which are made for baths, stain the paint, if you have dirty hands, this will also stain the paint. Our bath is looking a lot worse than what it did before. I have co tagged Bunnings and they redirected me to you guys for my refund. I am extremely disappointed with the results. If someone could please contact me asap in regards to a refund so I can fix up this mess, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives