White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints (page 5 of 7)

Not a good product

I used heavy duty paving and concrete paint, it has come off in quit a few places and the colour is so badly oxidised now 12 months old. Never again.

Ultra pave clear sealer

I used clear ultra pave sealer 3 months ago to revive my driveway paths & entertaining area .. what a waste of time already looks flat & dull .. no different to what it looked like before spending 3 days & $700 ..... Disappointed.

Rod
RodBrisbane

Rust guard advanced enamel White

Appalling. Poor coverage, doesn't flow, won't even out, dull chalky finish. Could have got a similar finish with toothpaste. Bet this wpn't appear in your reviews blah blah blah blah

White Knight Tub & Basin paint

After completing the re-coating of tub tried to clean brushes in turps as recommended. Did NOT clean off and brushes hardened with paint still on it. Good quality brushes used - $30. Had to throw out in garbage bin.

Data Sheets

It is important that data sheets can be made easily available for this product. I have been trying to access the data sheets and not been successful as the paint is being used on a child's play equipment.

Darlene
DarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchen laminated clear top.

Painted the laminate with white knight and had sand it back a few times. Kept having lines. Eventually got less lines. Then put the clear top on and what a mess. White lines and small white salt marks on the bench top. Should have just ripped the old tops off and replaced them. What a waste of money and time. Not happy.

White knight tile and laminate paint

Yes my straight white from the tin has bubbled, I sanded back, and recoated and it has bubbled again is it possible to make the cupboards high gloss by putting a clean varnish over, or would that cause the paint to fry? Should I sand bubbles out and put a third coat of tile and laminate paint over.

Debbie, Bundoora
Debbie, Bundoora

Customer Service Best Ever!

I have a gorgeous vintage outdoor metal wall art piece that had some light rusting as part of its look. I wanted to preserve it without having to re-paint but to also prevent further rusting. I asked at Bunnings who weren't 100% sure so gave me the White Knight contact details. I just emailed them today (a Saturday) and in less than an hour a most helpful response came through. I felt compelled to share this as such excellent customer service is so rare nowadays and I would never have anticipated a response on a weekend, let alone in about half an hour.

Great work White Knight, you have my glowing word of mouth and a loyal customer to your brand for life.

Roadster
RoadsterCAMPBELLTOWN

Excellent for model builders

I just painted my 66 Oldsmobile convertible with White Knight metallic blue. I love the metal like finish. I will be using it again! I recommend White Knight aerosol to car builders everywhere!

Kel
KelWoy woy

Protective coat doesn't look good when dried

I used all white knight paint for painting my laminate bench tops step by step and was very happy until we had to put on the final hardening sealer. When this dried it left some areas with line marks and ruined the whole over all look and hard work we had done to transform it. Not happy with this product at all.

White Tile paint turn Yellow after 6 months.

Used Tile paint white bathroom looked fantastic for only 6 months after this time it had yellowed [Dark Cream}. I followed every instruction to the letter, i am just disappointed nowhere on the tin or web site they say WHITE will yellow over time.

Steve
Steve

l love the floor paint

l have been using White Knight floor paint in a commercial business for about 10 year and love the water based paint , even using it on workshop wall, works a treat.

dan
danMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't recommend! Tub and Basin

I wouldn't attempt using this product.
Applied as per directions, has bubbled and split in areas.
Feedback given was the prep wasn't 100% perfect even though everything was sanded back and clean surface.
Expensive product with no refund or support to inspect the after damage!

Squirts new formula and nozzles are rubbish

Like the bike guy, I have been happily using White Knights Squirts for 8 years or more, and have bought hundreds of cans. Now the paint bubbles, runs, the nozzles spit and fluff the paint. I got them to send me old nozzles instead, and it's slightly better, but still runs and bubbles. I did a chair orange yesterday, looked good, went back today, it's covered in bubbles! I'll be sending a photo to them. Bright Orange, Bright Green and Bemuda Blue are the worst ones I use, and Cherry Red is not far behind. Then, the colours come off on the brush when I use a lacquer on it! It's all crap, bring the old formular back please!

Doylie
Doylie

Nothing but problems

I bought White Knight Rust Guard 310 g epoxy enamel spray paint in machinery grey.
I was disappointed that it turned out so ugly in high gloss.
So I tried to buy machinery grey epoxy enamel in flat / matt sheen in either a spray or a 250 ml tin.
They don't make it!
So I tried to get Bunning to mix machinery grey for me using a 250 ml tin of epoxy enamel flat white.
Bunnings said it is not possible, even though they also say they can mix thousands of colors.
White Knight is crazy for GLOSS!
Bunnings advertising is dodgy!

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives