White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

deepseamonkeybubble
deepseamonkeybubbleFar North Queensland, QLD

Rust Guard quick dry true bite

Product stayed soft and failed to adhere to clean steel. Had to remove all paint and use another product. Will never use again

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely crap

Bought from Bunnings. For my drive way. We let it dry for 7 days. It became an ice skating ring when it rained. Absolutely crap product. Going take legal action for my injuries be aware.....

White Knight Stain Stop Sealer !Rubbish

Followed Instructions ,Cleaned water stain Gyprock ceiling with bleach , dried lightly sanded & applied this Rubbish .Coated the ceiling when dried and low & behold the stain bled through.3 applications later I can still see the stain hoping the 4th coat will cover the stain. Save your money do not purchase this product!!!!!!

Jase M.
Jase M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bath paint- awful product/ revolting finish

The first time when we bought our first home and renovated, I used white knight bath paint to freshen up the existing bath. It was fine. Fast forward 3 years and I repainted to again freshen up. Once more I followed the multi stage process and the finish is horrible. I will post photos. It is bubbling, ‘crusty’ and lumpy. The whole thing will now need stripping and redoing by a professional. I can’t believe that the cost of this does not mean quality. You need a deft touch to get it on and not repeatedly go over where you be painted did it is extremely sticky and tacky. On our bath, despite much care, and experience , the second coat in revolting and embarrassing. Would not recommend this product unfortunately

Raymond
RaymondNorth Queensland, QLD

Rubbish paint. Don't buy it. Sunshine yellow enamel.

I purchased a small tin of sunshine yellow enamel paint. It says on the back of the tin to use two applications. What a lie! I have applied five applications and you can still see through the paint. It is like runny honey with a dash of pigment. Used to be made in Australia, now made in china, what utter rubbish it is. Will never buy White Knight products again. Lift your game or your company will fold up due to bad publicity...

Trash paint

I bought the aerosol version of this White Knight rust guard epoxy enamel paint in black satin finish. Absolutely trash, it doesn't even flash I've primed and painted an automotive part and it's been 2 weeks, it's still sticky to the touch. And it's really expensive paint too, don't be fooled by the word epoxy, save your money and buy another brand. PPG should be ashamed wearing it's name on this.

Store LocationAuckland

White Knight Paints 'Splashes' range

This paint is poor quality. It has the worst coverage of a previous coat -of any paint I have used. I've been painting for 35 years. It is very 'see-through'
Please dont buy it

Store LocationBunnings Dunedin NZ
AOM
AOMSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Knight Tub and Basin paint. Rubbish product.

Had an old basin which we thought we would rejuvenate using bath and tub paint . Removed taps and drain and prepped surface exactly as per instructions. The paint failed to adhere to surface and ran. Repainted surface several times to achieve a degree of coverage however it isn’t smoothe and is full of run marks. Very annoyed with the finish, having wasted time and money on an inferior product.

Store LocationBunnings Store, Bundamba , Ipswich.
Melbourner
MelbournerMELBOURNE

Not fit for purpose. Buyer beware.

Stain Stop Sealer.
I used this product to seal water damage (staining) to a gyprock ceiling.
I followed the instructions, even applying 2 coats as suggested.
Observed the correct drying times etc.
Product did absolutely nothing other than stinking the room out. Very unimpressed.

SJF
SJFSunshine coast

White Knight Fridge & Appliance Paint

I used the White Knight Fridge & Appliance paint as per the directions to try and touch up my fridge. I did a test on the existing paint prior to application and it was fine. However, when sprayed on the area where there was some wear and the metal was showing, the paint bubbled and took off even more paint. It does say on the product that you can use it on bare metal and factory paint. Also, the smell is incredibly overpowering. Bunnings refunded the product. I found the customer service at White Knight Paints less than helpful and put the blame on me. It has now cost me more to paint the entire fridge with a different brand of paint.

Cookie
Cookie

White kings new junk paint.

The new cans r garbage. I will change product now since u have changed the can. I spray it i dont make it but i know u guys who make it have cut corners in production and geez it shows. Rang the customer line and got john he didnt care just lied...

lisa
lisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money and time.

The pen released not even 1/4 of a vile of paint. I barely managed to paint the grout around 2 tiles. It then broke as I was pressing it over and over to try to get some paint out.

Never ever use white Knight Ultra Pave Paint

After only a couple of months of using this paint on concrete driveways ,the paint began to peel and crack , even areas that had no foot or car traffic on it .

Bath tub resurfacing - DON'T USE IT

I'm a fastidious DIY and prepared the bathtub perfectly. Applied the 'TUB & BASIN' two pack epoxy as instructed. Looked fantastic for 24 hrs!. Then noticed a yellowing starting at one end. Within a week, there was dirty yellow looking patches covering the bath. I rang White Knight technical dept and they said that it was quite common for stain to bleed through and there was nothing I could do about it. I asked about re-coating again and they said it would keep bleeding through.
Now need to get it stripped away and done professionally with industrial grade stuff.
White Night 'Tub & Bath' was a complete waste of money and effort.

Phyl.
Phyl.Gippsland, VIC

Dreadful result with Glow in the Dark 300 as not one speck of after dark glow.

Bought a Glow in the Dark Green 300 spray can, costing a whopping $36.50 at Bunnings. DREADFUL!!!! does not glow in the dark one bit, and I used the whole can on 6 concrete feet stepping stones to have safety. Absolute rubbish. Whereas they were lovely silver/white feet they are now mottled kaki with not a miniscule of glow in the dark whatsoever. Anyone else bought this rubbish?.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Jase M.
Jase M.asked

i find it interesting that apparently these reviews are monitored by White Knight’ representatives yet there are never any responses- no sorry, no ... how can we help, what can we do to make it better- total silence!

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives