White Knight Paints

Rustguard

Store LocationNorthlands Bunnings
Other Home Care Shops

White Knight - A bad experience

Purchased garage floor paint on the advice of the White Knight Technical Department, painted the floor, left the cars off the surface for 4 days, left the garage doors open for the those days and first time I put they cars in (cold tyres) the paint came off where the tyres were. Contacted White Knight and told me I should have sanded back the 17 year old slab before painting (floor was thoroughly washed/cleaned before painting) .I asked for a WK representative to come out, but virtually said it was my problem and have heard nothing more. Bad product, bad customer service/advice with no accountability.

Home Care Shops

Find out how White Knight Paints compares to other Home Care Shops

DIYer
DIYerSydney, NSW

Very disappointing results from Squirts spray

Disappointed.

I'm disappointed that you changed your satin black in the squirts range. It was a great finish and a great paint to spray but now it's too glossy and comes out of the can under more pressure. I wish I could find some of your old stock to continue spraying the chassis on my cars that I clean up. It was a really good product!!

White Knight Tub & Basin paint

After completing the re-coating of tub tried to clean brushes in turps as recommended. Did NOT clean off and brushes hardened with paint still on it. Good quality brushes used - $30. Had to throw out in garbage bin.

Darlene
DarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchen laminated clear top.

Painted the laminate with white knight and had sand it back a few times. Kept having lines. Eventually got less lines. Then put the clear top on and what a mess. White lines and small white salt marks on the bench top. Should have just ripped the old tops off and replaced them. What a waste of money and time. Not happy.

Kel
KelWoy woy

Protective coat doesn't look good when dried

I used all white knight paint for painting my laminate bench tops step by step and was very happy until we had to put on the final hardening sealer. When this dried it left some areas with line marks and ruined the whole over all look and hard work we had done to transform it. Not happy with this product at all.

Other Home Care Shops

White Tile paint turn Yellow after 6 months.

Used Tile paint white bathroom looked fantastic for only 6 months after this time it had yellowed [Dark Cream}. I followed every instruction to the letter, i am just disappointed nowhere on the tin or web site they say WHITE will yellow over time.

Home Care Shops

Find out how White Knight Paints compares to other Home Care Shops

Blobs Of Enamel Bubbles - Rubbish

I used this stuff (gloss white) because it was an exact white colour I was after. I clean all surfaces with acetone, sanded and cleaned again. I shook the can for a least 5 minutes walking around shaking and shaking up the can.
When I starting spraying, I noticed Blobs of enamel bubbles spraying into the paint. I had 3 cans of the stuff so I tried all of them - all three cans all did the same thing. I had to let the paint dry and spent hours and hours sanding the crap off. The paint has a nice gloss but the enamel bubbles destroys the paint job.

Will never use again. WHITES if you read this and continue to ignore us you will lose a ton of business - fix the issue guys.

can't find SDS for Rust Guard Aerosols

I am searching for an MSDS or SDS for the White Knight Rust Guard Grey Primer Aerosol and the Epoxy Enamel Aerosol. The only Rust Guard SDSs available on the site are for liquid paints. The risks associated with aerosol paints are different to those for liquid and they have different shipping names and UN numbers. Please provide MSDS for all your products.

White Knight Tub & Basin Paint

On the Clean Up instructions you are told you can clean your brushes with mineral turps. Big mistake. You cannot. Use only the White Knight Rust Guard Solvent. I am not happy because I ruined three great new brushes through this discovery.

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives