White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

Kris Hodge
Kris Hodge

1st Spray Can OK 2nd Faulty

The first can of clear coat was great, the second exploded out the nozzle and ruined all the work before whole day down the drain have to sand down re paint whole job... So annoyed and covered now in clear coat!

Yeah not bad for throwies and tags

yeah fits my ny fat cap, good crap. hella cheap too, like $7 a can and it's a female valve, although some caps are pretty sketchy and spit paint everywhere...

Other Home Care Shops

Data Sheets

It is important that data sheets can be made easily available for this product. I have been trying to access the data sheets and not been successful as the paint is being used on a child's play equipment.

Home Care Shops

Find out how White Knight Paints compares to other Home Care Shops

phil
philMid West, WA

Colour not close

Clean up outdoor chairs and paint to Deep Ocean blue, not even close, more like a deep grey. Never mind live & learn.

Serious coverage issues

Used ultrapave to paint the top of a concrete water tank, total area was 11sqm, this paint is supposed to get 10sqm to the litre (roughly) I ended up using 1 and a half cans for 2 coats...6 litres!!. I followed the directions to the letter and used the correct roller nap.

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives