White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

Great customer service from White Knight.

Rust guard primer

Found it nice to apply and a great finish when dry. Cant find anything to fault to be honest. My product had the red pigment. I’d rate it 5 stars, but only time will tell how good the rust protection is. No complaints

Other Home Care Shops

Imbejan
ImbejanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USAGE QUERY

I request advice regarding the use of White Knight product Ultra Pave Heavy Duty paint on a timber floor on my veranda. I am anxious to get this advice promptly, as I wish to complete this task on 23 December 2018. I raised a query earlier today (16/12/2018) but still await a response.

Home Care Shops

Find out how White Knight Paints compares to other Home Care Shops

White knight tile and laminate paint

Yes my straight white from the tin has bubbled, I sanded back, and recoated and it has bubbled again is it possible to make the cupboards high gloss by putting a clean varnish over, or would that cause the paint to fry? Should I sand bubbles out and put a third coat of tile and laminate paint over.

Steve
Steve

l love the floor paint

l have been using White Knight floor paint in a commercial business for about 10 year and love the water based paint , even using it on workshop wall, works a treat.

Resurfacing a bath

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives