White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

Fixed a big problem

Fixes a big problem for many - yellowing aircon ceiling ducts. I sprayed the plastic vents and the frame with Squirts gloss white and came out fantastic - like new.

Rainer
Rainer

Impressed

I was a little skeptical using tile paint paint my bath wall tiles. I went ahead with it and never look back. Sure! Hard work, patience and following the instructions to a tee made tge tiles look as ifthey are realtiles.
I recommend the White Night tile paint

Kol
KolAU

Amazing

Amazing! So impressed!!

Laura w
Laura wMelbourne

Great product, the only proper chrome gold spray I have found so far

Just sprayed a black steel stool after priming with a cheaper primer.. and it’s perfect. White knight super gold! $20 from Bunnings and it’s come up with a beautiful finish I was hoping for

Transforming a tired kitchen

Used White Knight Laminate Primer and Tile Paint to rejuvenate old laminate cabinetry. Amazing professional looking transformation.Even a builder couldn't believe we had done it all ourselves. Saved over $ 1000 for the cost of two 1 litre tins of paint.

Jac
JacSurfers Paradise

Amazing Product

I used White Knights tile & laminate paint in both my bathrooms. I had brown feature tiles and brown & tan It looks amazing. It's been 6 months and it still looks great.

Witch
WitchNorth Rockhampton

This is perfect!

I am able to use it to do anything I need to from very small intricate items to larger more open projects. I have been looking for this paint for so long.

Debbie, Bundoora
Debbie, Bundoora

Customer Service Best Ever!

I have a gorgeous vintage outdoor metal wall art piece that had some light rusting as part of its look. I wanted to preserve it without having to re-paint but to also prevent further rusting. I asked at Bunnings who weren't 100% sure so gave me the White Knight contact details. I just emailed them today (a Saturday) and in less than an hour a most helpful response came through. I felt compelled to share this as such excellent customer service is so rare nowadays and I would never have anticipated a response on a weekend, let alone in about half an hour.

Great work White Knight, you have my glowing word of mouth and a loyal customer to your brand for life.

Roadster
RoadsterCAMPBELLTOWN

Excellent for model builders

I just painted my 66 Oldsmobile convertible with White Knight metallic blue. I love the metal like finish. I will be using it again! I recommend White Knight aerosol to car builders everywhere!

Julie B
Julie BNewhaven

What a transformation

Duck egg blue in the kitchen, I don't think so. Decided to paint all the blue surfaces after being quoted thousands for them to be sprayed! Took a while, but the result is so fantastic! Just had to make sure I followed all the processes as per the video. Looks amazing!!!!

Rena
RenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!! Best product ever for renovators on a budget

I painted all my kitchen cabinets white & had the Taubmans shop tint some tile paint to match a grey wall paint I am using. The kitchen splashback & my bathroom tiles are now a very fashionable deep grey instead of peach flowers which looks great against a stark white background. The results are nothing less than spectacular. Best tip - watch the video a couple of times, take notes & follow the steps to the letter. You can't go wrong!

bathroom make over

I was tired of my apricot/pink bathroom, painted the tiles white with White Knight tile and laminate paint and they look fabulous. We're tackling my daughter's bathroom this weekend.

Aly
AlyAdelaide

Transform your tired old kitchen in a matter of days

I used all the white knife products for cleaning, painting laminate, tiles and benchtop. The videos were an excelent resorce and I studied them each step of the way. I actually found it easier to hand paint the tiles then finish with a roller to give a smooth streak free finish. The cupboard doors were a heave wood colour so so doors needed 3 coats with a light sand between. Hated my kitchen prior to the make over., now it looks fresh, modern and clean. Great product, easy to use with excelent results

Robyn V
Robyn VCrow's Nest

Fabulous White Night Tile and Laminate paint

I painted 70s vintage cupboards in rental home with white gloss paint. I am 69 year lady novice painter Absolutely wonderful and unbelievable results . Thank you White Knight Paints .

Jan Harris
Jan Harrisasked

I have used White Knight Laminate on my bench before, I sanded it, sprayed with Laminate cleaner and low and behold it is still tacky after 2.5 days, some parts of it is dry but other not. Why is this so and what must I do to correct it. I would appreciate your answer urgently.

skinny
skinnyasked

OK, so I used White Knight Hi-Temp spray paint on the bowl of a Weber-style barbecue. (After several years of use, the original black paint had gone soft and gooey). I carefully prepped the bowl by scraping/sanding/grinding off the old (failed) paint to shiny bare metal, and roughed it up with emery paper. I sprayed multiple coats, waiting the required time between each coat. A week later we used the barby to cook lamb chops. Afterwards when I cleaned it, I found that the new paint had gone soft and sticky, just like the original paint had done..

What did do that was wrong?

Peter A.
Peter A.asked

Is gloss bergundy still available in spray can

Get an answer from our members and White Knight representatives