White Wings Creamies

White Wings Creamies

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Deano

DeanoBrisbane

They changed my life

These biscuits are by far the best biscuits you will ever eat. The jam and cream ones. They arent fancy, they look basic, but man they taste good. You know how you can hook up with some chiseled looking bloke who is just terrible in bed. These biscuits are like average joe who is a reliable dude with average looks who happens to be the best root you will have in your life....they are the biscuit version of a multiple orgasm. I ask for these for christmas every year.

Been looking for them!!

Someone gave me a passion fruit one to try and I've been looking for it ever since. I've only managed to find the raspberry which I took overseas as a gift. My parents loved it! Wish my supermarkets would stock them!

My new favourite biscuits

I'm so glad I discovered these... We had them at a work morning tea, and I went to great lengths to find out what they were. Tried over 20 different products until I finally found them.

Nothing in the 20 products I tried in my quest to find the Passionfruit Creamies was quite like them. DELICIOUS!

can't stop at one

What an insanely good biscuit. Melt in your mouth, not too sweet. these will be my go to from now on

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Pleasant

These biscuits are rather different from other manufacturers' products.

They are not something that I buy every week but on occasion when I do they prove to be a good treat, although I cannot manage more than two or three at a time.

I haven't experienced any broken biscuits. The manufacturer Goodman Fielder has a good reputation and is Australian owned. All in all quite a reasonable biscuit.
Creamy

Wendy07

Wendy07MELBOURNE

Yummy! but crumby

I've purchased this product a few times now at my local Safeway store, but the last time I purchased the Creamies they were very crumbled in their pack. I spoke to Goodman Fielder (the manufacturer), and they said the damage may have been due to poor handling at the retailers. GF were kind enough to send me a gift card to replace the bikkies - which I have done!
Yummy taste