Whiter Smile Questions & Answers

NicoleW
NicoleW

Does this process degrade the tooth enamel? Ie. does it eat into it?

Katherine
Katherine

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit?

Thank you!

Whiter Smile   DM

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Nanami F
Nanami F

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

Whiter Smile   DM

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

Hunter
Hunter

To make sure i'm ordering the correct product, can you let me know where I can buy your premium kit from? Thanks.

Yvonne Ryan
Yvonne Ryan

whitersmile.com.au and they also have a facebook page called Whiter Smile

Whiter Smile   DM

Hi Hunter, thank you so much for your question. Our Premium Kit is our best selling home whitening kit and available through our page external link .

Get an answer from our members and Whiter Smile representatives