96% · 651 · 1%

Lane
Lane2 posts

Amazing results and exceptional customer service What more can you ask for!

Finally a product that work even better than advertised! I couldn’t be happier especially from the customer service I received! This is now my go to essential! And I’ll be recommending all my family and friends to use this company and all their products.

Thanks David!

Laura
LauraAU

Works better than everything else

I've been buying the Whiter Smile branded 18% gel for about 6 years and have always been very happy with both the product and service. Delivery is always within a couple of days and product works great. What I like is their gel is made in America and even says so on the syringe. I've looked into these types of products a lot before and nearly everything is now made in China which I wouldn't personally trust. I pay $30 per refill for their large syringe which will last me about 7 days of treatments.

Luke95
Luke95South East Queensland, QLD22 posts

Not for me

Would not recommend to those who tend to get excessive saliva build up. The whole whitening process is very uncomfortable and I personally cannot last the full hour with 3 different objects in my mouth. That being said, I was impressed with the customer service and the whitening pen provided. Overall though, this was not worth the money spent.

Jess Maree
Jess Maree

Such a good product

Such an amazing product and really does work. Highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for fantastic results. Love it.

Tay944
Tay944Sydney, NSW9 posts

Great customer service

I’m really impressed with the level of customer service, any issues I have or questions they always get back to me and are really helpful. Haven’t seen too much of a difference with my teeth being whiter but will be trying a stronger gel next week. Hopefully works

Alissa
Alissa

Results after first use

Have only used this product twice and already have noticed a massive difference. Highly recommend this product especially if you’re looking for fast results.

Lauren B
Lauren B

Excellent customer service and an excellent product!

The customer service team at Whiter Smile are fantastic. They care about their customers and go over and above to make sure they are satisfied. The product is also excellent. I had a little bit of sensitivity with the 18% but I alternated between that and the 10% which seemed to solve it. Very easy to use, just have to be patient with the time.

Davey Crockett
Davey CrockettAdelaide

One of the best I've tried!

Tried a couple of different products previously but they did not work very well. Decided to give it another go and bought the Premium Kit as recommended on here. Kit came within 2 days and better than expected results after one week.

SarahR
SarahR

Good product but horrible customer service!

I bought.l a teeth whitening kit but it came without a light. I messaged them on Facebook and I emailed them and got no response. I then had to repurchase the light which isnt cheap when you're a student. The product is great but I'd suggest buying from a company that actually responds.

Whiter Smile   DM
Jason Vertis
Jason Vertis

This is the best

The best!! I absolutely loved it. it whitened my teeth without causing any sensitivity. A must buy!! Don't waste your time with toothpastes

Phil
Phil

Very happy

Having had sensitive teeth in the past I was a little cautious when buying one of these kits. However, I have been using it for several weeks now and I have not had any issues with pain or sensitivity. Not to mention the fantastic results I have achieved! Within a few weeks my teeth are significantly whiter, compared to supermarket bought toothpastes which never really did anything.

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing service

I originally ordered the luxe white strips and they did not arrive. I emailed the team yesterday morning regarding this and they had a new box sent. Received today! Thank you! Speedy & outstanding service!

CBC
CBC

Amazing product

I've brought whitening kits before but never really noticed much of a difference/result when using it, then I got my self a Whiter Smile kit and started noticing a change just after the first couple uses. Definitely recommend, and won't be buying any competitive brands kits.

Debz79
Debz79Adelaide

Beccy
BeccyMelbourne

Happy Customer

Been buying from Whiter Smile a couple of years and service and postage has always great. TempTooth is a great product and very happy to see it available in Australia.

Donna
DonnaWA

TheraBreath Works

Very happy with the range of products Whiter Smile sells. I used TheraBreath for years when I was living in America and it's great to see the full range available here. It is more expensive than other products in the supermarket but clearly T/Breath have much better and stronger ingredients. Big difference is the brand doesn't include any dehydrating alcohol unlike many other brands which is actually contradicting to the reason for using a mouthwash!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Whiter Smile compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Mick
MickMelbourne2 posts

Cheaper than the dentist

Purchased the Zoom Whitening Gel which was exactly the same product that I used to buy from my dentist. Only took 2 days to arrive and cost half the price. Recommended.

Piyush Shastri
Piyush ShastriBrisba3 posts

Really good for teeth

I used this and as per my experience it's good.

We save money such as Dr consulting charge medicine or paste etc.

So cheaper as well

Andy
AndySydney

Actually works

I've bought whitening products before and I've never really noticed much of a difference after using them... and any difference I did notice never lasted very long before my teeth went back to my 'normal' colour. I'm only about halfway through my kit (I bought the premium home kit) and I've already got solid results. I definetly feel more confident and I actually find myself smiling more because I don't mind showing my teeth now they're much whiter than before :)

Alison Araya
Alison ArayaAdelaide2 posts

Excellent Product

I highly recommend their Premium Kit for $85. I used the gel and mouth trays for the full 2 weeks and my teeth are now the whitest on the chart. Mouth trays were a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it it is very easy and comfortable to do. This is just one product but I am sure all their other products are great also. Thank you so much!

Mark Wiliams
Mark WiliamsAdelaide

Fast delivery and great products

Ordered a few of their products on the weekend and arrived on Tuesday via normal post so very happy with the delivery times. Quality products and the cheapest I could find when I compared to other sites and shops.

Vermaas
VermaasAdelaide

Great Product

Love this product, have been using it every second day for about 2 weeks and can notice a big difference, great value for money. Have tried others before with less than impressive results. I strongly recommend.

james
jamesBrisbane

Zoom Day White

Don't waste your money on the weak products at the supermarket - I've tried them all and saw very little change. For a little bit more money, buy a proper dentist recommended gel such as the Day White gel. After one week I saw a much more noticeable difference compared to going through 3 different products I bought from Coles.

Walsh
WalshSydney

Great prices and fast postage

First time buying from Whiter Smile and I am very happy with the service. Bought the Day White ACP Gel for almost 50% cheaper than I normally pay at my local dentist and delivery only took 2 days via regular post.

Lexy
LexyAdelaide

Noticeable difference

Bought the Advanced Whitening Kit after seeing some of the feedback on their Facebook page. Very happy with the results after one week. Reasonable easy to use, mouth trays were a little tricky but everything else was fairly straight forward. Quality product and would recommend.

Sam
Sam

Good service and product!

Super quick delivery always and great service. I got the premium kit to start with and it worked better than anything else I tried. Will definitely keep buying!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Whiter Smile compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Yvonne Ryan
Yvonne RyanGeelong5 posts

Absolutely Amazing product

I would just like to say how totally amazing your whitening kits are. My teeth are perfectly white and look amazing . I noticed a difference after the first treatment but after a few treatments absolutely amazing results . I cannot recommend Whiter Smile products enough and so easy to use. I have had friends that have paid $500 and not got the same results as I have . thank you so much Whiter Smile

Penny
PennyMelbourne2 posts

Excellent service every time

Long term customer and big fan of their TheraBreath products which can't be found anywhere else in Australia. Always receive my order within 1-2 days and very reasonable postage and helpful customer service. New website looks great also! Highly recommended.