Whiter Smile

Whiter Smile (page 3 of 3)

4.9

Lexy

LexyAdelaide

Noticeable difference

Bought the Advanced Whitening Kit after seeing some of the feedback on their Facebook page. Very happy with the results after one week. Reasonable easy to use, mouth trays were a little tricky but everything else was fairly straight forward. Quality product and would recommend.

Good service and product!

Super quick delivery always and great service. I got the premium kit to start with and it worked better than anything else I tried. Will definitely keep buying!

Yvonne Ryan

Yvonne RyanGeelong

Absolutely Amazing product

I would just like to say how totally amazing your whitening kits are. My teeth are perfectly white and look amazing . I noticed a difference after the first treatment but after a few treatments absolutely amazing results . I cannot recommend Whiter Smile products enough and so easy to use. I have had friends that have paid $500 and not got the same results as I have . thank you so much Whiter Smile

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Whiter Smile compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Penny

PennyMelbourne

Excellent service every time

Long term customer and big fan of their TheraBreath products which can't be found anywhere else in Australia. Always receive my order within 1-2 days and very reasonable postage and helpful customer service. New website looks great also! Highly recommended.

NicoleW

NicoleWasked

Does this process degrade the tooth enamel? Ie. does it eat into it?

Katherine

Katherineasked

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit?
Thank you!

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Nanami F

Nanami Fasked

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

Get an answer from our members and Whiter Smile representatives