Listing monitored by Whiter Smile

Absolute garbage service

My package was stolen and Whiter Smile completely ghosted me after promising to get back to me about it. I wasn't even demanding that they replace the item, just asking for a yes or no on whether they would so I could know whether to order a new one! I sent them 3 emails over the course of a month with no response and their phone number, which isn't even listed on their website, goes straight to voice mail. If you buy anything from these jokers I guess you'd better cross your fingers that nothing goes wrong with your order because if it does, you're on your own.

NicoleW
NicoleWasked

Does this process degrade the tooth enamel? Ie. does it eat into it?

Katherine
Katherineasked

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit?
Thank you!

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Nanami F
Nanami Fasked

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

Get an answer from our members and Whiter Smile representatives