4.9

Luke95

Luke95South East Queensland, QLD

Not for me

Would not recommend to those who tend to get excessive saliva build up. The whole whitening process is very uncomfortable and I personally cannot last the full hour with 3 different objects in my mouth. That being said, I was impressed with the customer service and the whitening pen provided. Overall though, this was not worth the money spent.

Good product but horrible customer service!

I bought.l a teeth whitening kit but it came without a light. I messaged them on Facebook and I emailed them and got no response. I then had to repurchase the light which isnt cheap when you're a student. The product is great but I'd suggest buying from a company that actually responds.

NicoleW

NicoleWasked

Does this process degrade the tooth enamel? Ie. does it eat into it?

Katherine

Katherineasked

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit?
    Thank you!

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Nanami F

Nanami Fasked

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

Get an answer from our members and Whiter Smile representatives