4.9

Tay944

Tay944

Great customer service

I’m really impressed with the level of customer service, any issues I have or questions they always get back to me and are really helpful. Haven’t seen too much of a difference with my teeth being whiter but will be trying a stronger gel next week. Hopefully works

Piyush Shastri

Piyush ShastriBrisba

Really good for teeth

I used this and as per my experience it's good.
    We save money such as Dr consulting charge medicine or paste etc.
    So cheaper as well

NicoleW

NicoleWasked

Does this process degrade the tooth enamel? Ie. does it eat into it?

Katherine

Katherineasked

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit?
    Thank you!

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Nanami F

Nanami Fasked

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

David F.Whiter Smile

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

Get an answer from our members and Whiter Smile representatives