WhiteStar Group

3 questions from our users

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible
I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.Hi Janie, Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call. The team at WhiteStar Group info@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work
Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there. Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?
Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details? Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :) Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Get an answer from our members and WhiteStar Group representatives