WhiteStar Group Questions & Answers

Verifiedwhitestar.com.au
Jackie
Jackie · Conveyancing

Do you guys handle residential conveyancing in Adelaide?

WhiteStar Group   DM

Good morning Jackie, thanks for contacting us. We currently provide Conveyancing services only in the state of Victoria. If you require any assistance with home loans please give our team a call on 1300 652 842.

Regards,

Jen · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi there, I am jumping ahead a little but just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group may be able to assist me in the near future. My husband and I are in our third year of voluntary bankruptcy which ends in October this year. Once discharged we can apply for a home loan however isn't advised as not many lenders would look at us and therefore better to wait the additional 2 years for it to come off our credit rating. If we have to wait that's not a problem but we are very much keen to have a place of our own asap.

My question is, would the WhiteStar group be able to assist us in getting a home loan directly after discharge. We have savings and both work full time. I understand that every situation is different but I guess I just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group have actually successfully helped people in my situation and gained a home loan right after discharge.

Cheers!

WhiteStar Group   DM

Hi Jen, Thanks for your enquiry. As you mentioned everyone's situation is different. We have helped clients with similar situations and credit issues however every situation and people's scenario is different. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand the whole situation better. It is possible however the rate may be higher immediately after the discharge of bankruptcy. We need a lot more information from you and your husband before we could really indicate. The amount of deposit, the location of the property, your income and expenses are only a part of the criteria we need to review along with credit history.
This is completely complimentary and doesn't affect your credit file by talking to a broker. Please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so one of our friendly consultants will give you a call.
info@whitestar.com.au

Jen

Thanks so much for your reply! I will definitely be in touch in October when we have been discharged and are ready to hopefully move forward.

Maria Bucca
Maria Bucca · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Wondering if you do bad credit home loans

Martin

Hi Maria, I am a customer not White Star, better to give them a call to confirm.
Kind Regards

WhiteStar Group   DM

Hi Maria, We help people with bad credit or credit issues but it depends on your situation. Please give our team a call on 1300 652 842 and they will be able to get some details from you and look for your home loan options.

Regards,

Janie
Janie · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

WhiteStar Group   DM

Hi Janie, Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

info@whitestar.com.au

Kim
Kim · WhiteStar Group

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

WhiteStar Group   DM

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.

Stay in touch,

Lolo
Lolo · WhiteStar Group

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

WhiteStar Group   DM

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

Stay in touch,

Get an answer from our members and WhiteStar Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information