Verifiedwhitestar.com.au

100% · 3651 · 0%

Victoria and Kelvin
Victoria and Kelvin2 posts
  Car, Asset and Equipment Finance

Excellent customer service achieving exactly what we were after, quickly and efficiently

Peter provided excellent customer service achieving exactly what we were after, quickly and efficiently.
Peter Sarris kept us updated regularly throughout the process, making the whole process seamless and easy. Everything was explained to us throughout without any unexpected surprises.
We would highly recommend Peter and his team to anyone requiring professional and knowledgeable financial services. Show reply
Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

2nd time to utilise Liz for Conveyancing

Liz has once again made transactions regarding property a breeze. Any questions you may have, she will answer them with the best of her ability and reassure you that you are in good hands! Show reply
Rates and Fees
Ian Mc
Ian McGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service Thoroughly Recommended

Conveyancing contract execution was so easy with WhiteStar, our back-to-back agreements come together without any issues. Highly recommend without reservation. Show reply
Audrey
Audrey

Get Liz for your conveyancing, she was Fantastic

Liz was always so prompt and clear with the communication at each step of the property purchase journey especially to someone who is quite new to the property market! She made the process so easy and calm and always specified what I had to do clearly. I would recommend her to anyone and without a doubt have her again in the future Show reply
Jenny
Jenny

Excellent service

Thoroughly recommend Whitestar & in particular Kelly. The whole process of refinancing our home loan was easy from start to finish. Kelly gave great advice & fully informed us of all options allowing us to choose the best loan available with the best rate. We were kept informed throughout the whole process & was very happy with how quickly the loan was arranged & approved. Thanks Kelly & Whitestar Show details ·  1
Rico
Rico2 posts
  Fair Incentive Home Loans

Super friendly everyone there super thanks to Eric, Kat and Liz, you guys are amazing people. excellent service, fast response excellent communication. If you want a piece of mind, you cant go past them. Thank you guys so much for helping make my home loan possible. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark
  Home Loans

Very simple, quick and efficient

Made refinancing a breeze and the response was done quickly with responding to all my emails straight away. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Arielle Murray
Arielle MurrayGippsland, VIC

Such an amazing experience

Kelly was absolutely amazing from the vet first phone call, she made the whole process so easy the whole way through. Would highly recommend Kelly. Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary

Highly recommended!

This is the second time I have used Liz of WhiteStar for my conveyancing needs. As previously, she has done a magnificent job for me. She is highly efficient, communicates well with updates and explanations where required, and is always friendly and accommodating. And she knows her stuff! I highly recommend her to anyone who is undertaking a property purchase and/or sale. Show reply
Rodney H.
Rodney H.

Brilliant work by Liz

Liz found a title for the property that I though was lost forever. Brilliant work and couldn't be more happy with the seamless manner in which my conveyancing went .
Thanx again Liz. Show reply
Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Debt Consolidation

Got the outcome I desired

I got the out come I desired and it wasn't to stressful to complete everything required Show reply
Rates and Fees
Nicky Cadzow
Nicky Cadzow

Big Thanks

We can't thank Whitestar Conveyancing enough (especially Liz Alexander) for her perserverance & patience & hardwork & diligence when handling the sale of our two properties & the smooth operation of our subsequent purchase of our new property in Benalla. Through it all, she kept a cool head & her marvellous reassurance made us feel we were in control. I would also like to thank Maria Lyons & Katarina for their confidence & encouragement. I am sorry, but I cannot promise that we won't do the same sort of thing in the future, but for the moment , please have a restful, stress free Christmas & Happy New Year. Show reply
Simon Walsh
Simon WalshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Made everything so easy

Liz did all the work and explained every detail made life easier Show reply
Maricel A.
Maricel A.Victoria

Fast and smooth settlement

We had a hassle-free settlement thanks to Liz and her team for making this possible. Whitestar Group is very reliable and efficient. Thank you for making our first home buy such a good experience. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Asad and Koonj
Asad and Koonj

The more thank Maria and Kat , the less it is

Once again , a big thankyou to incredible Maria and Kat for getting us overline for refinancing our home Loan. They done a tremendous work , truly outstanding Show details ·  1
Serena
Serena
  Property Management

Thank you Whitestar Property Management team

I rented a property through WhiteStar and it was such a pleasant experience right from the start. Debbie Bradley, Tamara Ingpen, Jacqueline Fryer were so lovely to deal with and always there to assist me with any questions I had and always went above and beyond to help with any issues that popped up with the apartment. Vicky Gardner was also lovely to deal with and ensured lines of communication were open. Thank you so much again. Wishing you all the very best. Show reply

Vic and Tammy
Vic and TammyFar North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We would like to thank Kelly & Kat for their guidance & their professionalism . The advice & information they recommended was true & correct with obtaining our home loan . They done everything they promised in more than a timely manner & go above a beyond . They always kept us informed on the progress of our application. We can’t recommend Whitestar Kelly & Kat enough !! They really make dreams come true !! Show details ·  1
stephanie c.
stephanie c.South East Queensland, QLD
  Home Loans

MASSIVE SHOUTOUT FOR ERIC- we wouln't be home owners without your guidance and support

Eric from WhiteStar Group helped my partner and I to achieve our goals, becoming first home owners. We had a wonderful experience from Eric to the first phone call up until our last phone call to congratulate us with news of our first home settling. My partner and I highly recommned Eric if you are wanting to make your dreams become a reality. Eric was there every step of the way and was also very knowledgable, helping us as we learnt along the way as first home buyers. We can't thank Eric enough as we didn't think this would be possible, we are so very grateful, THANK YOU!!!!! Show details ·  1
Loving life
Loving lifeHunter Region, NSW
  Home Loans

Tried others and won’t be going anywhere else then back here in the future

From the very first phone call I was extremely satisfied with the outlook and I felt from the beginning that what I was looking for I was going to get it from this broker. I knew my situation was not a straightforward one and would take some effort,knowledge and experience to get across the line and it took many months to get there but through no fault of white stars. In the end I would’ve understood if my broker was to give up on me because of my situation but she continued to fight to get me what I needed and I couldn’t be any happier with her service, knowledge, professionalism and certainly compassion. Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Brian T.
Brian T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Consolidating and Refinancing made Easy

Fantastic Service ... very Help full Staff .. this is the 2nd time i have used them, and i couldn't recommend them more .. Thanks Kelly and Kat ... you Did a Great Job helping me Consolidate and Refinancing my Home. Show details ·  1
J.wall
J.wallSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Debt Consolidation

HANDS DOWN BEST SERVICE!!!!

I can not say enough here!!!! MARIA AND KAT , are the best in the business when it comes to this stuff. They worked so hard to get me a product that I thought I could never get now XMas will be sensational thanks to you both.
So easy to communicate with and attention to every detail during the process cut out so much stress and worry , I TRULY FELT CONFIDENT AND AT EASE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS. I never felt that with my own bank whom I had been a customer with for over 5.5 yrs.

I now look forward over the next 6-10 yrs building a new portfolio with you both.
Highly recommend using these two for getting it done fast and super efficiently. Show reply

Marc
Marc
  Property Management

Highly recommended

WhiteStar have been a pleasure to deal with. They took over my tenancy seamlessly and were always responsive. Vicky and her team communicated clearly and promptly, and have been incredibly supportive and flexible during the sale of the property.

They made a stressful situation much easier to manage. Thanks again Show reply

Bobby
Bobby
  Conveyancing

It was an incredibly professional and helpful services

Liz from WhiteStar Conveyancing assisted us through the journey of buying and selling properties in a short time frame. Liz has been always available and took us through the process patiently. I highly recommend Liz - most importantly, I would recommend listening to her every single advice :) Thanks Liz! Show reply
Kahlia C.
Kahlia C.
  Home Loans

Best brokers and service!

Whitestar have been so easy to deal with, they did everything for me and kept me informed along the way! Smooth and easy process from start to finish - Can’t praise them enough Show details ·  1
Sapna venugopal
Sapna venugopalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Home Loans

Maria is your go to person for your home loan needs!

I got in touch with Maria at Whitestar when all other banks had given us a thumbs down. Our application was very complicated due to personal situation, but Maria did her best and got the possible re-financing options.
I rate her service a 10/10 and am personally very grateful in helping us get over a difficult situation Show details ·  1
netti and spike
netti and spikeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

remote control

distance did not cause any dramas. paperwork sent by email was correct. Anything that we were not clear on was a phone call away. If new emails were required prompt resending occured. Show reply

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Piece of mine

The do all the paperwork and fine the best rates Show details ·  1
A F Smith
A F Smith
  Home Loans

Kelly & Kat - they’re amazing!

My husband & I applied for home loan with Kelly as our broker. She was referred to us from a friend and she has been amazing throughout this whole process. Both Kelly & Kat have worked exceptionally hard for us and have kept us informed and updated all the way through our application. When we received confirmation that our loan was approved Kelly was just as excited as we were. She has been really invested in obtaining our approval and we wouldn’t have got it without her. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a broker. Especially one who works for her clients & doesn’t treat them like a number. Thank you Kelly & Kat. Show details ·  1

Very helpful, great service

Whitestar is helping us all the way through our house purchase - finance, buyer’s agent and conveyancing. It’s been great, they’ve bern very helpful and always available when we had questions. Show details ·  1
Stu
Studapto2 posts

Kelly F is outstanding

The whole process of refinancing for a better interest rate was so easy with these guys, Kelly made the process so simple, it was all done with about 15 minutes of work on my end, she has ended up saving us about $10000 a year. Communication was always open and honest and often after business hours to fit into our busy schedules. I seriously cannot recommend her high enough. Show details ·  1
AIB
AIBSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Home Loans

I contacted WhiteStar group for SMSF loan and talked to Eric Kusno. He provided me a great service, and was very proactive and responsive to all my queries and questions. I would love to work with them in the future. Show reply
Pete & Lyn Harding
Pete & Lyn HardingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Whitestar Shine Again

Selling our property was made so easy with Liz on the ball. She has shown time and time again how much she knows about what she does and certainly answered all of our questions.

No issues at all from Whitestar and the communication was above and beyond as usual from both Liz and Vicky.

I would recommend anyone to use their services, you will not be dissappointed. Show reply

David2 posts
  Conveyancing

Very pleased with quick and accurate communication

Liz helped us through some difficult issues and always responded promptly to questions. Our confidence in Liz is very high. Show reply
Karen S.
Karen S.
  Property Sales

Buying House

Thankyou Vicky for going that extra mile, and keeping us informed. It was a pleasure meeting with you my Son and Granddaughter are so so excited to be moving into their New Home Show reply
Ang Mercieca

Verified Property Sales
Kim Stuart
Kim Stuart

Home Loan

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO Kelly, Liz and the team at Whitestar,they went far and beyond on their services that they specialise in.
Highly recommended,great communication from start to finish and an easy process 10/10. Show details ·  1
vita b.
vita b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Home Loans

Maria Lyons is the best , need home loan help ,ask for her !

Maria was so professional, always updating us on our home loan . We needed to refinance our home loan at a bad time due to having to purchase a new car due to car accident and she came through with all her hard work researching and finally settling . She is so good at her job and has great communication skills . If you ever need a financial advisor to help you out because it’s not something you understand and are confused and scared in who to trust . Go no further . Show details ·  1
Ned W.
Ned W.

Refinance / Renovations / Motorhome

When the CBA said at 61 years of age No…
Kelly came to our rescue, and also got us a better rate. Show details ·  1