Whittles Body Corporate Questions & Answers

where do I complete a document for the Sands Torquay golf club
Lot14

Glenn M
Glenn Masked

What is the body corporate rate for an upstairs unit at 250 Farrar Boulevard Johnston NT. And what do you get for this fee. Thanks

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Thank you for your enquiry Glenn. Please contact our Darwin office on 08 8943 1250 or info.darwin@whittles.com.au and they will be able to assist you.

Samasked

Why is it that Whittles reviews are either one star reviews with specifics or 5 star reviews glowing with praise? There seems to be a pattern.

Tony
Tony

Yes. Sam. From past experience I would not go near them.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Ah Sam Piscopo, at it again, and even enlisted the assistance of Tony Ooi again. Your repeated attempts to achieve "air time" and denigrate Whittles are transparent. You appear to be avoiding the truth that your owners corporation committee, of which you and Tony were members, was totally dysfunctional. Sam, as an ex-solicitor, you should know better. The emails that you circulated in 2018 would leave any fair minded reader in dismay.

Sam

Typical Neville Sanders. Deflects issues because that is what he is paid for. Neville, like I said, let us make all records available to the public. Then people can make up their own minds whether Whittles took over this place without owners' approval and then when we owners got rid of Whittles, we were ripped off $45k on top of the usual fees and left us without paying our building insurance. The fact that I am a former solicitor only suggests that I know what I am talking about, doesn't it?

To counter the genuine one star reviews Whittles gets here, it is clear that you engage people to put up 5 star reviews. You would not be the only one to do that but you make it too obvious. Getting people to give Whittles 4 star reviews instead of 5 star reviews does not mask what you are doing well enough.

Agnel Aguiar
Agnel Aguiarasked

just a question why am I seeing two invoices both saying maintenance fund contributions and admin fund contribution,please can you clarify,what is the difference and details of each of this invoices?
regards
Agnel

Frustratedasked

Does anyone have a contact for an ombudsman or lawyer who is willing to take a case against Whittles in the Northern Territory?

Dear 'Frustrated',
If you have concerns with Whittles services that you would like to resolve, we invite you to contact our General Manager, Peter Affleck on 08 8177 8319 at your convenience.
Kind regards,
P.A

Tina
Tina

Try consumer affairs first.

Frustrated

Thank you both for you replies. From what I have read they lack professionalism from beginning to end and has cost money, time and an enormous amount of undue stress for not doing what they were hired to do.
Thank you again for you assistance.

Linda
Lindaasked

Does anyone have Whittles email address for their Adelaide Office? I think it is crazy that they don't have it on their web page.

Fee
Fee

Hey. For general enquiries, the email is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au
If you have a property manager, the email is
First name.Surname@whittles.com.au.

Cheers

Hi Linda,
The Whittles Adelaide email address is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au

Email addresses for each branch feature on the website under the 'Contact Us' tab when you select the office location you are looking for. Or, you can select 'Email Us' on the very top menu bar homepage next to the 'Search' function.

Hope this helps!

Craigasked

Is the a body corporate ombudsman ? How can I get whittles to pay me my returns ? What is my way out ?

Nswombo@ombo.nsw.gov.au
For anyone needing an ombudsman to take on whittles

Get an answer from our members and Whittles Body Corporate representatives