Whittles Body Corporate

Whittles Body Corporate (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Whittles Body Corporate

Michael
MichaelAU

honest helpful flexible and trustworthy

l have found John McCabe at Baywater office in Melbourne to honest helpful flexible and trustworthy. l would recommend that you get a second opinion from him at the least.

KJJ
KJJMelbourne

Unprofessional and unsatisfactory management experience

D Papadimitriou
D PapadimitriouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Whittles Adelaide

Over the last 6 years Sue Davis and her team have managed a group of six units, of which we owned one. From the outset we found her to be very professional, courteous, and helpful with every issue that presented itself. Whether it was repairs or improvements to the group Sue was a pleasure to work with. Even when certain uncooperative and narrow minded individuals tried to undermine her at every turn. We have sold our property, but wouldn't hesitate to use Sue and the Adelaide Whittles branch in future. Dimitrios & Meri

Whittles - Maroochydore

I have always found the team at Whittles Maroochydore office to be prompt and professional in delivering their service. Having delt with them for many years I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Whittles Body Corporate compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

MMM
MMM

Whittles Maroochydore - very professional

I have found the service from The Whittles office in Maroochydore to be excellent. I deal with several other strata companies in other towns and cities and I find Whittles the most professional of the strata companies I work with.

Tony
TonySydney

I would give Whittles Zero if I could

Failure to pay our Strata Insurance on exit and not informing our Strata Committee.
It is not an oversight but gross negligence.
This Company does not care.
I was on the Strata Committee and nothing was said when they exit.
They even took 45K from our account and took months to hand over.
Be very careful when you accept Whittles as your new Strata Management Company.

SamSydney, NSW

Failed to pay our building insurance

We are now discovering that Whittles failed to pay our building insurance before they left. It was due in November 2018 (it was paid 6 months later by next agent in May 2019). To top it off, Whittles then took $45k in December 2018 in addition to their normal fees, money that our lawyers are chasing them for. Highway robbery. I can show anybody the records.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Sam, you are misleading the public again. Your slanderous comments are false. This is an old matter that you are tying to revisit to cause mischief. You should be ashamed of yourself.

David Frood
David FroodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and cost effective

Whittles provide a knowledgeable and professional service, which means that the owners do not need to be concerned about meeting all legal requirements. They are quick to answer correspondence and return calls. We have no reason to look anywhere else and risk this kind of service for something inferior.

Kaz
KazDarwin, NT

Very Poor performance

Whittles are very Poor performers
The fees sky rocket but you don’t see the value of your administration fee increasing with price
Never had so many problems with a body corporate Since whittles have taken over
Very poor communicators
Very poor consultation with owners
I’ve been sent a letter from whittles asking to tidy up my courtyard where I had took boxes and motorbike in? When did they become the owners of my property.
If I had a choice I certainly would not use them and would not recommend them as a suitable provider

JTB
JTB

Very Professional!

The professional manner in which they conduct their business and the depth of knowledge of their management is quite outstanding.
My Confidence in dealing with Wittles started from my entering their office and dealing with all staff embers
personally and then by phone.

Forever battling the market for a reasonable financial return, Small Business.

Whittles Strata Body always increasing owner operator fees as owner leasement property returns are subject to the negative returns due to market conditions. A difficult company to deal with financially my annual market property value is forever on the downturn. I operate a property portfolio in Vietnam on better productive returns without high cost overheads.

Walter W.

Whittles always the flawed dictator good at the money grab.

Don't touch Whittles

Whittles Strata Management is truly one of the worse we dealt with. The manager must be fictitious, he's never there, doesn't answer the phone or email.
The word irresponsible comes to mind. We have broken steps and a fire compliance order, but Whittles is happy to take their fees and do absolutely nothing to earn them.
Don't touch them!

Jaime Pablo
Jaime PabloSydney, NSW

AGM delayed twice by Sydney Office

Whittles Sydney Office is unresponsive.

Our previous two AGM requests, December 2019 & February 2020 has not eventuated due to their inadequate response.

Amongst general issues that need to be discussed in relation to our Common Property.

We have 21 Lot owners who need to budget their cash outlays for their Strata Levies for 2020. In this uncertain economic environment, the Owners of our Strata Plan need some certainty.

The sooner Whittles can send out the notices to hold the AGM, the respective owners can organise their cashflows.

Jaime

BTJN
BTJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Team Jo and Kelly Cleveland

Cleveland are so quick to respond to requests and you can count on them to follow through with the goods. Jo and Kel are an amazing team. Efficient, reliable and supportive.

Help please

i've been complaining about our gutter since 2016, up to date (10/01/2020) still a problem. every time it rains, i have to put 2 umbrellas at the front of my door so rain will not go inside my unit. Neville Sanders can you please help us. thanks.

hopeless company

this agent must be the worst agent in melbourne, the have changed since the takeover 5 times the person managing our property. Charging $2000 extra because the ran out of money. The management did not exist. Please stay clear off this management

Neville
NevilleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionals at work

Well done Tammy Collyer for conducting herself very well during would could have been a very difficult corporate body meeting. With the challenges she has faced in the past 12 months from a member of our corporate body, she conducted the meeting and herself very professionally.

Sue Davis, Body Corporate Mgr, Whittles - Superior Service

Selhurstparkflyer
SelhurstparkflyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inconsistent and Ignorant

The Cleveland office have regularly given inconsistent advice and conflicting messaging. Their communication is poor and the General Manager does not respond to requests for information or deal with issues. The organisation also does not work objectively with all owners and takes clear sides when they should remain unbias with their approach. They also have not used their experience and knowledge on body corporate matters to advise and intervene when unfairness and discrimination has been demonstrated. Quick to respond when they need something but overall complex could be better managed and administered.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I invite you to contact me directly for assistance at Neville.sanders@whittles.com.au Regards, Neville Sanders, National Manager - Strata Services

Mediocre building management

We have not had any luck trying to organise our AGM, despite many calls and emails. Not sure what are we paying Whittles for, this is as basic as it gets...and we're still waiting!

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I invite you to contact me directly for assistance to Neville.sanders@whittles.com.au regards Neville Sanders, National Manager - Strata Services

Karyn B.
Karyn B.Darwin, NT

Outstanding outcome

The assistant manager of Whittles Darwin, Jordan Bryant-Lees did an outstanding achievement recently when I sent an email inquiring about an issue at my block of unit. My email was answered the next day with an outcome achieved quickly. His word was good as his word, which I found quite refreshing and the matter was handled in such a quick and professional manner. Job well done Jordan!

Whittles Adelaide Body Corporate Manager ROBERT PENNY Excellent

Having ROBERT PENNY as our Body Corporate Manager in Adelaide managing our units is just so good.
Robert is efficient,effective,diligent and very approachable at all times.
Robert always replies to my emails and texts within minutes.
If contractors are needed they are contacted very quickly.
Robert sees the job through from start to finish
We have had many property managers in the past and by far Robert Penny is the best.
We can highly recommend Robert Penny.

Anna and Andy
Adelaide

Jim.B
Jim.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Profession standard

As a committee since moving from another local company we have found Matthew Porch and his staff to be completely professional in there approach to any problems that has arisen and helped in there resolution.

Working with Whittles

Whittles provides excellent service and advice to all enquires. Whittles is genuinely concerned with providing care and attention to maximise enjoyable living in our Complex .Matthew Porch is an excellent Manager very approachable and courteous, always getting the best service and price for works carried out. Office Staff always courteous and helpful.

Whittles Cleveland are great!

Our body corporate committee has chosen Whittle Cleveland as our managers for several years now. Matthew Porch is our contact and he is consistently efficient, effective and friendly, across issues of all sizes and complexity.