Whittles Body Corporate

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Whittles Body Corporate

paddy123
paddy123

Whittles Darwin

My own experience has been generally poor. Although, an exception for the hard work that Casey Brunton does. Any one else stuff up after stuff up. Ranging from poor communication and administration errors on documents to stuffing up practical tasks such as co-ordinating tasks with real estate agents and tradies.

It worries me that over the last few years there has been no improvements. Management please take reviewer’s claims seriously and put in place a plan to improve the Darwin office. Incompetent is what I hear all the time.

D.OllyWantirna

My dog is not a tumour! Don't tell me to "remove" her

D.Olly

We ended up taking our dog and moving out. Now we live somewhere she is completely welcome and have been much happier for it

Adam PK
Adam PKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What do we pay for?

I'm an owner in a new apartment complex and can't find anything good to say about Whittles. So far, I'm very unimpressed with this company. Their approach varies between apathy and confrontation, and when you're in a competitive business, customer service is just so important. I certainly would not recommend them.

STAN HUMPHREYS
STAN HUMPHREYSasked

where do I complete a document for the Sands Torquay golf club
Lot14

Glenn M
Glenn Masked

What is the body corporate rate for an upstairs unit at 250 Farrar Boulevard Johnston NT. And what do you get for this fee. Thanks

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Thank you for your enquiry Glenn. Please contact our Darwin office on 08 8943 1250 or info.darwin@whittles.com.au and they will be able to assist you.

Samasked

Why is it that Whittles reviews are either one star reviews with specifics or 5 star reviews glowing with praise? There seems to be a pattern.

Tony
Tony

Yes. Sam. From past experience I would not go near them.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Ah Sam Piscopo, at it again, and even enlisted the assistance of Tony Ooi again. Your repeated attempts to achieve "air time" and denigrate Whittles are transparent. You appear to be avoiding the truth that your owners corporation committee, of which you and Tony were members, was totally dysfunctional. Sam, as an ex-solicitor, you should know better. The emails that you circulated in 2018 would leave any fair minded reader in dismay.

Sam

Typical Neville Sanders. Deflects issues because that is what he is paid for. Neville, like I said, let us make all records available to the public. Then people can make up their own minds whether Whittles took over this place without owners' approval and then when we owners got rid of Whittles, we were ripped off $45k on top of the usual fees and left us without paying our building insurance. The fact that I am a former solicitor only suggests that I know what I am talking about, doesn't it?

To counter the genuine one star reviews Whittles gets here, it is clear that you engage people to put up 5 star reviews. You would not be the only one to do that but you make it too obvious. Getting people to give Whittles 4 star reviews instead of 5 star reviews does not mask what you are doing well enough.

See all Whittles Body Corporate questions