Whittles Body Corporate

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Whittles Body Corporate

Great Service

I've had really great customer experience with Tammy at Whittles in my last couple of interactions with her. She is always friendly, helpful and still professional. I never have a question/request too big or small.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review! We will be sure to pass it on to Tammy.

Whittles - Maroochydore

I have always found the team at Whittles Maroochydore office to be prompt and professional in delivering their service. Having delt with them for many years I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Whittles Cleveland are great!

Our body corporate committee has chosen Whittle Cleveland as our managers for several years now. Matthew Porch is our contact and he is consistently efficient, effective and friendly, across issues of all sizes and complexity.

Tino
TinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Thank you Leni

As an owner and chairperson of a 86 Unit Complex, I have found Leni Anderson our new Body Corporate manager of six months to be very approachable, professional and knowledgeable, responding to emails and phone calls in a very timely manner.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Whittles Body Corporate compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Great service from Limin Sun and Whittles

The unit complex of which I am an owner/chairperson has been managed by Whittles Body Corporate for close to 10 years. We have had the good fortune of maintaining a long standing and professional interaction with Whittles through our Body Corporate Manager Limin Sun. We value Limin's personable approach, extensive corporate knowledge of our complex and prompt service. Overall, the team is approachable and helpful with all requests.

Debbie
DebbieMelbourne

Lois is fabulous

Lois Simpson is a fantastic manager for our place. She's efficient, effective, good humoured and gets things done. And she runs a ship-shape AGM. I would certainly recommend Lois. Thank you!

Diane
Dianegympie

Expertise is invaluable

Jo knows her stuff.
She promptly responds to all email inquiries, is knowledgeable about Body Corp legislation and will help you find key industry people.
I have always found Jo pleasant and helpful. I would have no hesitation recommending her as part of the Whittles Management Team

tsm
tsmDarwin

Pleasure to work with

Casey Bruton who handles our complex has been very pleasant to work with. She is prompt in her replies and has helped facilitate numerous projects this past year. Casey came into this position just a year ago to cover maternity leave she has fitted into the position very efficiently. If there have been any points of concern she has never assumed and always run everything past the committee. Thank you for your hard work Casey and look forward to another year with less problems (fingers crossed).
Tracy

Thanks for being our manager for peninsular apartments Darwin

Well, yes I have been pleased with Casey at Whittles, Always did what we asked, very efficient,helpful to all the commetee.I have enjoyed working with Casey at the meetings,hope the new year we achieve just as much as we did this year! Thankyou Casey.

Rex
RexMelbourne

Positive result with our change in Body Corporate Managers

As a Chairperson of a Body Corporate for a Hotel ,Whittles Bayswater as our new Body Corporate Manager, have performed their tasks extremely well.We moved Body Corporate Managers around a year ago after 7 years with the previous manager.Whittles general administration and Financial Reporting have been excellent which was an area of weakness for our previous Manager.Whittles were flexible in their approach to Insurance allowing us to arrange our own insurance ,competitive in pricing and they take minutes for Committee meetings which the previous manager would not agree to complete except for the AGM.In times of emergencies,they have been very prompt in responding to issues.We are very happy with Whittles Bayswaters performance.

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Significant Improvement

Whittles took over the management of our building a few years ago and unfortunately things went downhill. However, we arranged a change of property manager and Keye Jackson took over. He's done a great job, been much more accountable, the on site supervision has improved and the cleaning and maintenance has been much better. We're much happier with Whittles and look forward to continued good service.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We have had a small problem with the QLD government and Karen Dyson has been fantastic in giving me the right information regarding the units within the complex. has kept me informed all the way and it has been a pleasure in dealing with Karen. A very nice change from other body Corporate company's David

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Dear Dave, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with Karen. It is great to hear you were kept informed throughout the process and were pleased with the service you receIved. Kind regards, P.A

Very good experience

We've been dealing with Mark and Alice in Darwin, they have looked after this complex well and are very good at responding to all matters urgently (even if they aren't)

On a personal note, I'm sure every owner and tenant here appreciates the team at Whittles Darwin who work very hard behind the scenes.

Mark B
Mark BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Whittles Adelaide

As the presiding officer in our small block of units for over 10 years I would like to complement the officers from Whittles(currently Susan Brennan) on the prompt response I have received related to any small minor maintenance problems such as gutter repairs.

Whittles Strata Management

Have recently changed over to Whittles and can't fault anything. They have been excellent since changing from our previous managers and were referred from a friend. They seem to be very proactive in the Cleveland Office and we have only had good things to say.

STAN HUMPHREYS
STAN HUMPHREYSasked

where do I complete a document for the Sands Torquay golf club
Lot14

Glenn M
Glenn Masked

What is the body corporate rate for an upstairs unit at 250 Farrar Boulevard Johnston NT. And what do you get for this fee. Thanks

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Thank you for your enquiry Glenn. Please contact our Darwin office on 08 8943 1250 or info.darwin@whittles.com.au and they will be able to assist you.

Samasked

Why is it that Whittles reviews are either one star reviews with specifics or 5 star reviews glowing with praise? There seems to be a pattern.

Tony
Tony

Yes. Sam. From past experience I would not go near them.

Julie W.Whittles Body Corporate

Ah Sam Piscopo, at it again, and even enlisted the assistance of Tony Ooi again. Your repeated attempts to achieve "air time" and denigrate Whittles are transparent. You appear to be avoiding the truth that your owners corporation committee, of which you and Tony were members, was totally dysfunctional. Sam, as an ex-solicitor, you should know better. The emails that you circulated in 2018 would leave any fair minded reader in dismay.

Sam

Typical Neville Sanders. Deflects issues because that is what he is paid for. Neville, like I said, let us make all records available to the public. Then people can make up their own minds whether Whittles took over this place without owners' approval and then when we owners got rid of Whittles, we were ripped off $45k on top of the usual fees and left us without paying our building insurance. The fact that I am a former solicitor only suggests that I know what I am talking about, doesn't it?

To counter the genuine one star reviews Whittles gets here, it is clear that you engage people to put up 5 star reviews. You would not be the only one to do that but you make it too obvious. Getting people to give Whittles 4 star reviews instead of 5 star reviews does not mask what you are doing well enough.

See all Whittles Body Corporate questions