Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,475 reviews
JennyC
JennyCCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Great product good price

Great product delivery excellent always reliable and sent on time. Show details ·  1
Heather G.
Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Great product

The toilet paper is so soft and good quality
Love the sayings on the wrapping paper Show reply
Teena Lynch
Teena LynchGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

one less thing in my life i have to think about

love getting my deliveries of TP and also now kitchen rolls. not having to buy this in the weekly shop is awesome and i love that i no longer ever run out of TP. Also the fab printed rolls look great in the bathroom. Show details ·  1
Benari
BenariPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Always send good reminders, prompt safe delivery and product perfect. Show details ·  1
Als
Als3 posts
  Fair Incentive

An example of the best online shopping I have ever done

All aspects of this company have worked for us. We have frequently changed our delivery times and never had a issue. On-time delivery everytime Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW4 posts

Outstanding company on all levels

Everything about this company is the epitome of what we all should strive to be - compassionate, sympathetic and generous in behavior, all wrapped up in a fantastic sense of humour. I adore you guys. Show details ·  1
Cherry Prior
Cherry PriorGippsland, VIC2 posts

Gives joy every time a box arrives

-Love the wrapping and colours
-Love the playfulness of the messaging
-Love that it’s pre-wrapped - perfect for a housewarming present
-Love the subscription option … makes life easy
-Love that it does good in the world
-Don’t love the paper itself … it breaks apart easily and leaves bits in your nether regions. Ha! Fortunately I’m single because that’s not an attractive notion for a hot date! Show details ·  1
Robbo
Robbo3 posts

Great Products

These products are great to use. I have so far ordered and used TP, Paper Towel, and Tissues. The bonus is they are environmentally friendly. Show details ·  1
Fiona B.
Fiona B.Perth, WA

Bamboo Toilet Paper

The Bamboo Loo Rolls, are soft and gentle, whilst doing their job.
Each roll goes on and on, it lasts for ages. Show reply
Anita
AnitaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive

What a great product!

Always delivered quickly and love having such a great product in the house! Show details ·  1
SFF
SFF

Best Toilet paper ever!

I love the softness and strength of the Bamboo tp, wouldn't use any other now! Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally2 posts

Never thought I'd feel good about toilet paper

Love this product, have been purchasing for a few years now and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I got the limited edition happy wrapping this time and my son loves it! I have literally found him in the hallway playing with the wrapped rolls as if they were toys. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

At the recent delivery some of the tissue boxes were damaged and I reported it with photos. The response was swift, lovely and I received a very generous credit.
I'm not entirely happy with the standard TP, so, I usually buy the premium TP and the tissues and I'm very happy with the quality. Show details ·  1
Billie
BillieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great for our environment

Easy to access and order & hopefully a responsible choice for our kids future Show details ·  1
Smokey
Smokey3 posts

Excellent service and in particular products. Who Gives A Crap can’t live without them. Soooo good

Ok what can I say, caring for the environment, caring for others, excellent products not only toilet paper but everything else they sell. Can’t speak more highly of Who Gives A Crap team. My whole family purchase From Who Gives A Crap. Show details ·  1
Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely quick delivery

- 3 working days for a 48 TP box. Excellent!
- Good quality toilet paper. Love the Happy wrapping or the Earth wrapping paper. Easy to recycle to wrap some presents. Enjoy the information or the mood boosting comments.
- Would like more information about countries and number of toilets provided/built thanks to the donations made by WGAC (maybe inside the box...) Show details ·  1

MaggieT
MaggieTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Great Toilet Paper, awesome company!

Who Gives a Crap makes great toilet paper for those who are socially and environmentally conscious. I love the Bamboo TP and delivery is quick to my door! Show details ·  1
Bob Cuskelly
Bob CuskellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Issues with Tissues

One of the boxes of tissues had been squashed this delivery. Most boxes of tissues had been disfigured. No problem with the tissues themselves just the boxes. Show reply
Anne S.
Anne S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Ideal

No plastic and sustainably resourced. Let me know when the next box is due, able to delay if necessary, prompt delivery, delightfully bad jokes...what's not to like? Win Win for us and the environment. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Error with order but corrected to my satisfaction

I received the wrong order but customer services dealt with this promptly and a new order was shipped out to me Show reply
Toni
ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Pleasantly surprised!

Was concerned it would either be strong but coarse or soft but weak, but it’s ‘just right’! Show details ·  1
Artgaz
Artgaz

Love everything about this company

This company has go it right.
Sustainable toilet rolls delivered to your door and the amazing things are doing to improve the world Show details ·  1
Clareabelle
Clareabelle

Loo Paper

Though I don't personally use the C word, I am very pleased that I started purchasing the product many years ago. During the early days of Covid, I used to gift it to friends! The service has been easy and prompt. Thank you Show details ·  1
warrantwally
warrantwallyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Sustainable product bloody good toilet paper

Delivered to our door this is the only TP we buy now as it suits everyone. It replaces two brands in our house one very soft for the ladies, the other for the blokes. Crap paper seems to have universal appeal. Show details ·  1
Renee Tsiantarlis
Renee TsiantarlisSydney, NSW4 posts

Crappy review

I love this TP and company. So good to know the TP is helping the environment. I love how the TP is individually wrapped and the efficiency of delivery!! Show details ·  1
Caroline K
Caroline KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts

Great product, great cause

Love the bamboo TP, their attitude and cause. Great customer service (had a courier problem once). I wish there was more companies that gave a Crap! Show details ·  2

Hatice
HaticeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The most convenient thing in my life!!!! And so feel good re environment

Can’t say how happy I am with this service. The mix of the goodness the organisation does for the world with the huge convenience of not having to think about buying toilet paper, dragging big packs home, it’s just perfect. Just as we are about to finish a box, the next one is on the door step. Highly recommend it for busy and/or environmentally aware people. There really is NO reason not to have this service. Show details ·  1
Merry
MerryHobart, TAS2 posts

Happy TP puts a smile on your face!

Puts a smile on my face and the families faces each time we change the loo paper. My husband thinks I'm mad! But hey, life is short!
I think the weave is new? Stronger and softer. Happy days! Show details ·  1
Kazzy
KazzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product reliable delivery

I have found the TP and paper towels to be excellent quality. Delivery is very reliable. And it is good to know that my money is going to help others. Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue

I love what’s inside but the wrapper designs get a one star. I can’t look at the black and white designs late at night !

Please bring back animal and or plain pastel or solid colour wrapping, no patterns please Show details ·  1
Victoria Miller
Victoria MillerMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

Great incentive to help others less fortunate toilet paper good quality considering it’s origin Show details ·  1
Allie
AllieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful sustainable product

The courier company recently mislaid my order but when I contacted Who Gives a Crap they were so quick to rectify the situation and within a very short space of time I had my replacement order. Great service - thanks. I love the sustainable product and the fact that 50% of the profits are donated to build toilets around the world. Show details ·  1
Cele
CeleHunter Region, NSW

Great toilet paper

Really love the fact that Who Gives a Crap supports needy communities Show reply
Estrella
Estrella

I give a crap . . . and its fun

I love Who Gives a Crap's sense of humour, and my favourite loo paper I find twice a year in the special editions - who wants drab, hunourless wrapping on their loo paper? WGAC delivers promptly, they remind me regularly to order more loo paper (and paper towels, they rock), how good is that? And guess who was NOT in the queue at the stupormarket when the shortages were on during COVID pandemic, heh heh! Show details ·  1
Trish F
Trish FWimmera, VIC

I wouldn't change - it's great

The stuff I order costs a reasonable amount; it arrives promptly; it's greener than the stuff at the shop (no plastic!!) and it warms my heart.
Very occasionally a roll of TP shows up where the machine that fixes/glues the end of the roll down has been a bit over-zealous, but that's reduced in recent times; otherwise I haven't a single complaint!
Long may WGAC roll... pun intended! Show reply
Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Repeat customer

We love this product and ease of ordering and delivery. Very grateful for WGAC toilet paper. Happy repeat customer. Show details ·  1

Donna
DonnaIllawarra, NSW

Love the product. I wouldn't go back to store buying

Toilet paper is the best. It never leaves anything behind❤️ Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best company…

Your ethos is the best; love the TP, tissues, paper towel and cloths. Wish I could get the interesting paper wrapping on the TP when you offer it. I have a subscription and can’t see where that’s an option. Show details ·  1
Pam
PamMid North Coast, NSW

I give a crap

I love the toilet paper and paper towels.I have a choice of paper with the toilet rolls and appreciate that people less well off can benefit from my purchase. Ian having difficulty in communication though. I wanted to add paper towels to my existing order as a one off but was not able to and I couldn’t get help in fixing the problem. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeIllawarra, NSW12 posts

Who gives a Crap ? WE DO !!!

Only toilet paper we buy, good quality, paper wrapping (that can be reused for arts and crafts ), delivered to the door . Great communication from them before , during and after delivery. We have had a subscription for a around 4 years and have spread the word to family and friends. Biggest plus , better for environment and the company also help communities in many ways. Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website