Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant !!

I was sold on this service by Angela who was informative , friendly & helpful.. On the date & time specified , Nathan arrived , again very friendly & proceeded to inspect the job before starting.. The work had no impact on my daily life & before I knew it the job was complete.. Wow !! to say i was impressed would be an understatement ! The carpets & my grubby old rug looked & smelled fantastic ! .. I will recommend Who Who to anyone & everyone ,thanks to the team .great service & fantastic job !

Patti C

Patti CSpringbrook

Didn’t clean my carpets

I booked as a 2nd time around customer for my 4 bedroom house. I also booked for 3 rugs and my 4 seater lounge. The 1st time they came they cleaned the rugs and put them outside in the sun to dry and then did the wall to wall carpet in those rooms with the rugs for the same price. However, this time (2nd time customer) they just did the rugs while on the carpet and didn’t clean the lounge, dining, and spare room wall to wall carpet (all where the rugs are) and left them dirty!! All for $390! The tech said he always moves the bedsides and he lied about that as he didn’t! Never again! Please watch them as I didn’t and this is what happened.

Great Service, Friendly and Polite

Our service man, Victor, was friendly, polite and very thorough in his work. He took no short cuts and did an excellent job at our home. We were extremely satisfied with the work and will certainly use them again and confidently recommend Who Who to our friends.

Lounge suite like new.

I recently had my lounge suite steam cleaned by Who Who. The guy who came to my place was very polite and nice. We even had a few laughs about our pets as my couch was covered in dog and cat hair. I must say the lounge looks like new again and I am so very pleased with the end results. I will be telling all my friends and family to use Who Who in the future. One satisfied customer here.

Top Work and Value

We had our carpets,tiles and upholstery cleaned today.Great work,We are very happy with the results.We highly recommend the team at Who Who to all of our family and friends to get the best service and top results in cleaning.

Josh

JoshBrisbane

Upholstery Cleaning Fantastic

Excellence, Wow extremely happy with the service and method of cleaning my lounge suite is brought back to life. Fantastic recommend a must. Thanks

Sam

SamGold coast

Worst service

Great service and happy with results

We have used this company twice, for carpet cleaning and getting our lounges cleaned. All staff we have dealt with have been professional and courteous and we were very happy with the job done.

Amazing service

Staff friendly and very professional they did such an amazing job and got a stain out of our carpet that I never thought would budge .. I will definitely use them again

CARPET CLEANING AND PEST CONTROL

Had my carpets cleaned and pest treated by Who Who carpet cleaning and pest control Saturday just past. I have to say I am pleased with both services provided by the company and both gentleman that were sent out to carry out the services. The pest technician was on top of everything and knew his product knowledge quite well. The carpet technician was well mannered and even cleaned a heavy stain that had been there for a while. 5 stars out of 5. I recommend this company to anyone who is in need of services.

Professional all the way.

Used Who Who twice in the last 6 months for carpet cleaning and have been on time on both occasions and results were fine. Would use again for sure.

Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me!! ☺

We had 'Who Who' out for a pest control service. Great service and a quality product, needless to say no creepy crawlies in this home.

Best I have used.

I had my carpets cleaned and pest control done and could not fault the service. Technician got stains out of carpet I thought would have been impossible. Pest control done with no mess or fuss. It was great to get up next morning to see dead bodies (cockies that is) on the floor so know it definitely works and no smell just good results. This is the third time I have used who who and would not use any other company. They were very well priced, turned up on time, technicians were very helpful and did a great job. Look forward to using them next year when due to be done.

Dont Use This Company

This company is full of it. they lie to their customers- over charge their customers- poor management skills- and when you complain- you speak to office girls and never the manager or owner when requested. Their service is crap- would never recommend them to anyone- would rather spend my money on a company with good service and worth my money.....STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY- DODGY AS HELL

lelulaAU

Substandard service

Not value for money

Terrible Service

Too many bookings with unrealistic arrival times. Cleaner rude & intruded into other areas not authorised. Gutted rooms. Job okay never fantastic. Company name changed several times since Myer owned & service has gone downhill. Cancelled last booking as didn't turned up as agreed. Won't be cleaned for Christmas now..

Tracey H

Tracey H

lovely service, very polite gentleman. Very bad carpet clean.

with a phone call every 3 months or so over the past 12-18 months i gave in. Wish i had found some reviews first. polite man came to do carpets on Monday the 1st June . Not a spot gone. Looks like it has not been cleaned professionally at all. Happy for anyone from the company to come and see. Very disappointed. terrible job. I was given no receipt but was told that a receipt would be posted. Have not received it yet

npivac1

npivac1Queensland, Australia

Service was great, but need more information.

This was the second time I've had them come and do my pest control. Leon was great. He explained what he was doing, what to expect and did it all during a storm. The initial call back for a booking was pretty good. Tina was good enough to call back at a more convenient time and give me a good price for getting 2 house's done on the day. My only complaint is that no one mentioned that if I wanted to pay by card there would be a fee. This would have been good to know BEFORE the technician came out. I would have simply paid cash. But as I live in a rural area, it's a little too far to shoot to an ATM. So, have your payment in cash if you don't want to be charged a fee.

Very good

We have had our carpets cleaned many times by different company's and we were far more happy with the results and the friendly service from Who Who Carpet cleaning.