Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
brookechook83

brookechook83AU

Terrible customer service and job done

Cobber 29

Cobber 29South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and dishonest. Don’t provide the service they say.

We sent photos and written communications regarding the stains on our rug and where told they could be removed as they specialise in that type of stain removal. The stains were not removed and the company could not have cared less. I strongly suggest you look at alternative rug cleaning companies.

Tina V.

Tina V.South East Queensland, QLD

Most annoying company!

Every year they call me on an anonymous number. Every year I tell them I do not require their services as I have regular people to carry out service!
STOP!!!
If you are a good company your regular clients should call you back regularly don’t harass potential new customers when they’ve said they do not require your services

Pest Control Services

Find out how Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management compares to other Pest Control Services

Ruined carpet

Clear glue was spilt on Turkish carpet. They said they could get it out. I asked 3 times to ensure they could without discolouring the carpet. They said they could and I asked that if in doubt to do nothing as the glue was hard but not discoloured. With no communication they dropped off a ruined carpet and left. The carpet now has a huge stain with the glue still hard. Hard to overstate the frustration with them.

Inga

IngaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast & job well done

Very efficient communication, fast replies to email queries & easy booking. They cleaned the mattress after it was soiled with cat urine, the job was well done. I'm happy with the result.

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great response rate, quick turn around and friendly service.

From booking the service to the job, the service was wonderful!
They were on time and efficient.
Our carpet looks great and would highly recommend Who Who Carpet Cleaning to anyone.

Job Satisfaction

Complete waste of $360 to have rugs ‘cleaned’.

Jules63

Jules63South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

From booking the service to the actual job, was great. Guy was on time and very polite. My house is only 18ths old with timber floors, I asked him to take care on my walls and staircase, which he did. He put silicone 'things' on the corners of my walls t protect them and most of my furniture was placed on little pads after the clean, so the carpet under could dry. He took all care to protect my home. Great job.

Good Job

Thank you. Graham did my carpets today and Im very happy with the result. They were easy to work with and the carpet looks fabulous. Again, Thank you very much

Brilliant !!

I was sold on this service by Angela who was informative , friendly & helpful.. On the date & time specified , Nathan arrived , again very friendly & proceeded to inspect the job before starting.. The work had no impact on my daily life & before I knew it the job was complete.. Wow !! to say i was impressed would be an understatement ! The carpets & my grubby old rug looked & smelled fantastic ! .. I will recommend Who Who to anyone & everyone ,thanks to the team .great service & fantastic job !

Patti C

Patti CSpringbrook

Didn’t clean my carpets

I booked as a 2nd time around customer for my 4 bedroom house. I also booked for 3 rugs and my 4 seater lounge. The 1st time they came they cleaned the rugs and put them outside in the sun to dry and then did the wall to wall carpet in those rooms with the rugs for the same price. However, this time (2nd time customer) they just did the rugs while on the carpet and didn’t clean the lounge, dining, and spare room wall to wall carpet (all where the rugs are) and left them dirty!! All for $390! The tech said he always moves the bedsides and he lied about that as he didn’t! Never again! Please watch them as I didn’t and this is what happened.

Great Service, Friendly and Polite

Our service man, Victor, was friendly, polite and very thorough in his work. He took no short cuts and did an excellent job at our home. We were extremely satisfied with the work and will certainly use them again and confidently recommend Who Who to our friends.

Lounge suite like new.

I recently had my lounge suite steam cleaned by Who Who. The guy who came to my place was very polite and nice. We even had a few laughs about our pets as my couch was covered in dog and cat hair. I must say the lounge looks like new again and I am so very pleased with the end results. I will be telling all my friends and family to use Who Who in the future. One satisfied customer here.

Top Work and Value

We had our carpets,tiles and upholstery cleaned today.Great work,We are very happy with the results.We highly recommend the team at Who Who to all of our family and friends to get the best service and top results in cleaning.

Josh

JoshBrisbane

Upholstery Cleaning Fantastic

Excellence, Wow extremely happy with the service and method of cleaning my lounge suite is brought back to life. Fantastic recommend a must. Thanks

Sam

SamGold coast

Worst service

Great service and happy with results

We have used this company twice, for carpet cleaning and getting our lounges cleaned. All staff we have dealt with have been professional and courteous and we were very happy with the job done.

Amazing service

Staff friendly and very professional they did such an amazing job and got a stain out of our carpet that I never thought would budge .. I will definitely use them again

CARPET CLEANING AND PEST CONTROL

Had my carpets cleaned and pest treated by Who Who carpet cleaning and pest control Saturday just past. I have to say I am pleased with both services provided by the company and both gentleman that were sent out to carry out the services. The pest technician was on top of everything and knew his product knowledge quite well. The carpet technician was well mannered and even cleaned a heavy stain that had been there for a while. 5 stars out of 5. I recommend this company to anyone who is in need of services.

Professional all the way.

Used Who Who twice in the last 6 months for carpet cleaning and have been on time on both occasions and results were fine. Would use again for sure.