Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management (page 2 of 2)

3.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Professional all the way.

Used Who Who twice in the last 6 months for carpet cleaning and have been on time on both occasions and results were fine. Would use again for sure.

Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me!! ☺

We had 'Who Who' out for a pest control service. Great service and a quality product, needless to say no creepy crawlies in this home.

Best I have used.

I had my carpets cleaned and pest control done and could not fault the service. Technician got stains out of carpet I thought would have been impossible. Pest control done with no mess or fuss. It was great to get up next morning to see dead bodies (cockies that is) on the floor so know it definitely works and no smell just good results. This is the third time I have used who who and would not use any other company. They were very well priced, turned up on time, technicians were very helpful and did a great job. Look forward to using them next year when due to be done.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management compares to other Pest Control Services

Dont Use This Company

This company is full of it. they lie to their customers- over charge their customers- poor management skills- and when you complain- you speak to office girls and never the manager or owner when requested. Their service is crap- would never recommend them to anyone- would rather spend my money on a company with good service and worth my money.....STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY- DODGY AS HELL

lelulaAU

Substandard service

Not value for money

Terrible Service

Too many bookings with unrealistic arrival times. Cleaner rude & intruded into other areas not authorised. Gutted rooms. Job okay never fantastic. Company name changed several times since Myer owned & service has gone downhill. Cancelled last booking as didn't turned up as agreed. Won't be cleaned for Christmas now..

Tracey H

Tracey H

lovely service, very polite gentleman. Very bad carpet clean.

with a phone call every 3 months or so over the past 12-18 months i gave in. Wish i had found some reviews first. polite man came to do carpets on Monday the 1st June . Not a spot gone. Looks like it has not been cleaned professionally at all. Happy for anyone from the company to come and see. Very disappointed. terrible job. I was given no receipt but was told that a receipt would be posted. Have not received it yet

npivac1

npivac1Queensland, Australia

Service was great, but need more information.

This was the second time I've had them come and do my pest control. Leon was great. He explained what he was doing, what to expect and did it all during a storm. The initial call back for a booking was pretty good. Tina was good enough to call back at a more convenient time and give me a good price for getting 2 house's done on the day. My only complaint is that no one mentioned that if I wanted to pay by card there would be a fee. This would have been good to know BEFORE the technician came out. I would have simply paid cash. But as I live in a rural area, it's a little too far to shoot to an ATM. So, have your payment in cash if you don't want to be charged a fee.

Pest Control Services

Very good

We have had our carpets cleaned many times by different company's and we were far more happy with the results and the friendly service from Who Who Carpet cleaning.

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Job cleaning the Carpets

I booked 6 rooms and stairs to be cleaned. After being assured the carpets would be touch dry due to their great machines, my stairs were still wet into the night. They could not even get the food marks off the carpet telling me they were stains that would not come out. The next day I used vinegar and water and got out all the food stains that they could not remove. How good is that. I should friends and they said the carpets looked the same. Not happy with the job.
I man cleaned my leather lounge suite and did an excellent job of that.
All talk on how good they were, but they did not clean carpet well.

See all Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management reviews