Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Nathan M.

Nathan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible! Would rate lower if I could!

Damaged a very expensive rug during cleaning process. When a complaint was made, they allegedly “lost” the photos taken prior to cleaning. Requests to have the matter addressed were continually ignored. We are now pursuing the matter through the Office of Fair Trade and QCAT. Be warned! They took no personal responsibility and fraudulently claim to have lost h evidence that supporting the claim. Should have their license revoked.

brookechook83

brookechook83AU

Terrible customer service and job done

Cobber 29

Cobber 29South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and dishonest. Don’t provide the service they say.

We sent photos and written communications regarding the stains on our rug and where told they could be removed as they specialise in that type of stain removal. The stains were not removed and the company could not have cared less. I strongly suggest you look at alternative rug cleaning companies.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management compares to other Pest Control Services

Tina V.

Tina V.South East Queensland, QLD

Most annoying company!

Every year they call me on an anonymous number. Every year I tell them I do not require their services as I have regular people to carry out service!
STOP!!!
If you are a good company your regular clients should call you back regularly don’t harass potential new customers when they’ve said they do not require your services

Ruined carpet

Clear glue was spilt on Turkish carpet. They said they could get it out. I asked 3 times to ensure they could without discolouring the carpet. They said they could and I asked that if in doubt to do nothing as the glue was hard but not discoloured. With no communication they dropped off a ruined carpet and left. The carpet now has a huge stain with the glue still hard. Hard to overstate the frustration with them.

Job Satisfaction

Complete waste of $360 to have rugs ‘cleaned’.

Patti C

Patti CSpringbrook

Didn’t clean my carpets

I booked as a 2nd time around customer for my 4 bedroom house. I also booked for 3 rugs and my 4 seater lounge. The 1st time they came they cleaned the rugs and put them outside in the sun to dry and then did the wall to wall carpet in those rooms with the rugs for the same price. However, this time (2nd time customer) they just did the rugs while on the carpet and didn’t clean the lounge, dining, and spare room wall to wall carpet (all where the rugs are) and left them dirty!! All for $390! The tech said he always moves the bedsides and he lied about that as he didn’t! Never again! Please watch them as I didn’t and this is what happened.

Sam