Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

• Job Satisfaction
Jules63

Jules63South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

From booking the service to the actual job, was great. Guy was on time and very polite. My house is only 18ths old with timber floors, I asked him to take care on my walls and staircase, which he did. He put silicone 'things' on the corners of my walls t protect them and most of my furniture was placed on little pads after the clean, so the carpet under could dry. He took all care to protect my home. Great job.

npivac1

npivac1Queensland, Australia

Service was great, but need more information.

This was the second time I've had them come and do my pest control. Leon was great. He explained what he was doing, what to expect and did it all during a storm. The initial call back for a booking was pretty good. Tina was good enough to call back at a more convenient time and give me a good price for getting 2 house's done on the day. My only complaint is that no one mentioned that if I wanted to pay by card there would be a fee. This would have been good to know BEFORE the technician came out. I would have simply paid cash. But as I live in a rural area, it's a little too far to shoot to an ATM. So, have your payment in cash if you don't want to be charged a fee.

See all Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management reviews