Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management

• Job Satisfaction
Inga

IngaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast & job well done

Very efficient communication, fast replies to email queries & easy booking. They cleaned the mattress after it was soiled with cat urine, the job was well done. I'm happy with the result.

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great response rate, quick turn around and friendly service.

From booking the service to the job, the service was wonderful!
They were on time and efficient.
Our carpet looks great and would highly recommend Who Who Carpet Cleaning to anyone.

Good Job

Thank you. Graham did my carpets today and Im very happy with the result. They were easy to work with and the carpet looks fabulous. Again, Thank you very much

Pest Control Services

Find out how Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management compares to other Pest Control Services

Brilliant !!

I was sold on this service by Angela who was informative , friendly & helpful.. On the date & time specified , Nathan arrived , again very friendly & proceeded to inspect the job before starting.. The work had no impact on my daily life & before I knew it the job was complete.. Wow !! to say i was impressed would be an understatement ! The carpets & my grubby old rug looked & smelled fantastic ! .. I will recommend Who Who to anyone & everyone ,thanks to the team .great service & fantastic job !

Great Service, Friendly and Polite

Our service man, Victor, was friendly, polite and very thorough in his work. He took no short cuts and did an excellent job at our home. We were extremely satisfied with the work and will certainly use them again and confidently recommend Who Who to our friends.

Lounge suite like new.

I recently had my lounge suite steam cleaned by Who Who. The guy who came to my place was very polite and nice. We even had a few laughs about our pets as my couch was covered in dog and cat hair. I must say the lounge looks like new again and I am so very pleased with the end results. I will be telling all my friends and family to use Who Who in the future. One satisfied customer here.

Top Work and Value

We had our carpets,tiles and upholstery cleaned today.Great work,We are very happy with the results.We highly recommend the team at Who Who to all of our family and friends to get the best service and top results in cleaning.

Josh

JoshBrisbane

Upholstery Cleaning Fantastic

Excellence, Wow extremely happy with the service and method of cleaning my lounge suite is brought back to life. Fantastic recommend a must. Thanks

Great service and happy with results

We have used this company twice, for carpet cleaning and getting our lounges cleaned. All staff we have dealt with have been professional and courteous and we were very happy with the job done.

Amazing service

Staff friendly and very professional they did such an amazing job and got a stain out of our carpet that I never thought would budge .. I will definitely use them again

CARPET CLEANING AND PEST CONTROL

Had my carpets cleaned and pest treated by Who Who carpet cleaning and pest control Saturday just past. I have to say I am pleased with both services provided by the company and both gentleman that were sent out to carry out the services. The pest technician was on top of everything and knew his product knowledge quite well. The carpet technician was well mannered and even cleaned a heavy stain that had been there for a while. 5 stars out of 5. I recommend this company to anyone who is in need of services.

Professional all the way.

Used Who Who twice in the last 6 months for carpet cleaning and have been on time on both occasions and results were fine. Would use again for sure.

Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me!! ☺

We had 'Who Who' out for a pest control service. Great service and a quality product, needless to say no creepy crawlies in this home.

Best I have used.

I had my carpets cleaned and pest control done and could not fault the service. Technician got stains out of carpet I thought would have been impossible. Pest control done with no mess or fuss. It was great to get up next morning to see dead bodies (cockies that is) on the floor so know it definitely works and no smell just good results. This is the third time I have used who who and would not use any other company. They were very well priced, turned up on time, technicians were very helpful and did a great job. Look forward to using them next year when due to be done.

Very good

We have had our carpets cleaned many times by different company's and we were far more happy with the results and the friendly service from Who Who Carpet cleaning.

See all Who Who Carpet Cleaning & Pest Management reviews