3.8

3.5

Lu.M
Lu.MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible

I am having a terrible experience with this company. Buyers beware. No one has the comman courtesy to return your calls, being charged twice for something that was on my contract. This experience has been a nightmare and the kitchen has yet to be installed. I highly recommend you pay that little bit extra and have a smooth transition from start to finish. You will not get that from this company.

Paula G
Paula GDarling Downs, QLD3 posts
  • +3Thumbnail
Laurie
Laurie2 posts

No show

I made 3 appointments for a designer to come to my home for a quote. They didn’t show up to any of the scheduled appointments and didn’t contact me to provide an explanation. Very disappointing.
Wholesale Kitchens   DM

Good morning Laurie. We apologise that this has happened and would like to follow this up with one of Area managers. Can you please send us a direct message and we will be in touch urgently. Regards, Wholesale Kitchens

Ds_ideas
Ds_ideasSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

We loveee our kitchen

We had a kitchen put in 12 months ago and from the design process to installation went pretty smoothly.
We chose a gloss finish on our cabinets and found that one door had a dimpling in it.. was replaced straight away.
We love our kitchen and really happy with the whole process.
Nicole G
Nicole G3 posts

Major let down !!!

Stay away !! My kitchen looks terrible ...be smart ! Shop around... you will regret going with these guys. Chips in my cupboards, tiles not straight.... just looks cheap ! Very different to what the sales guy showed me it would look like.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Wholesale Kitchens   DM

Hi Nicole, We apologise that this has been your experience. If you can please send us a private message with your job number, we would like to discuss further. Regards, Wholesale Kitchens

MandM
MandM

Paul
Paul

Ingrid
Ingrid

Love to Entertain

We love having family & friends at our place & now we can be even more excited to have them over. We have a gorgeous functional Kitchen that has increased space & is visually appealing. Our kitchen has transformed our home. Thanks to the wholesale kitchen team. Cheers

Jen
Jen

Smooth process - very happy customers

Very thorough process. Attention to detail was second to none in the plan, measurements & install. The installation trades were especially good, their communication and workmanship were worth alone going with this guys.

Very happy customers indeed!

Cate G
Cate GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A fantastic beautiful kitchen

The pantry is perfect with 4 doors and bottom stainless steel drawers. I love the big drawers either side of stove which means all needs for my cooking as everything is at hand. The quality is suberp and so easy to care for.

amanda
amandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Amanda K
Amanda KElizabeth Bay

Barbara
BarbaraMelbourne2 posts

Gail and Ian
Gail and Ian3 posts

Outcome well exceeded our expectations

My wife and I have had a major kitchen upgrade using Wholesale Kitchens with appliance purchased from The Good Guys.

We are delighted to say that our expectations were well met/exceeded by the professional planning, design & updates, communication, logistics, project management, quality of product and, exceptionally, the professionalism of installation.

In particular, Lauren (Wholesale Kitchens) was efficient, courteous and very helpful and Colin (the actual Installer/Trade Contractor) was exceptional, not only in terms of skill but work ethic.

We were very surprised at how well the whole operation was coordinated and run. Thank you for a fantastic outcome!

Show 3 replies