Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia (page 2 of 28)

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Telephone

Supplier wouldn't answer their telephone AM Thu 06/6, or if answered then then the receiver immediately hanged up without any greeting whatsoever! I had enquiry before placing order for genuine inks but I'll buy elsewhere now.

Marja

MarjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

I have been ordering my Canon printer cartridges from Wholesale Toner's for many years, and have always been very happy with their excellent service! I will definitely keep on ordering from them.

wun4us

wun4usBathurst

First order

First order online invoiced 12.33pm 30 May, received sometime before 8.00 31 May. A most impressive delivery !! The fastest I have ever received any order I have ever made bar none

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Good Service

I feel the new ink cartridges do not seem to last as long.
However the prices seem to have decreased on the latest order.
Leave it to you to test.
Still a great service

Teedee

TeedeeNortheast, VIC

Excellent service & products

I ordered..it was shipped...it arrived! All in the blink of an eye.
It is like that now and has been for the years I have been using Wholesale Toners
Brilliant service. Thank you.

fifi

fifiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still the best

Have been getting non genuine ink cartridge replacements through Wholesale Toners for many years now and they are still No. 1. Prompt conformation and delivery and excellent products. Very reliable.

Highly Recommended

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Extremely fast postage. Great quality non genuine ink cartridges. Print quality is the same as genuine cartridges. I have been buying my replacement ink through WTA for several years and have not had any issues with cartridges.

Vicki R

Vicki RSouthwest, VIC

Quick & Easy

We have been customers of Wholesale Toners for quite a few years now and love the easy online ordering. The price point is fantastic and the delivery to Geelong is really prompt. Best service out!!

Service

I have been using Wholesale Toners now for many years and have always had good service and prompt deliveries. I have only had one problem and that was resolved with an apology and discount.

Mick

MickMid North Coast, NSW

Great Printer Ink

Each order of Printer Ink Cartridges has been excellent. The ink works clearly with no errors. The cost is cheaper than local department stores and the delivery is very swift.

Very happy customer

Very happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with them for years-no problems at all

I have been using Wholsaletoners for many years and have never been disappointed. Quality inks and very fast delivery. Their staff are courteous and helpful and their prices are the best. Always have bought the compatible packs and they are great.

Victoria

Victoria

Great product

Thank you for such a great product! Your ink cartridges work as well as, if not better, than the branded products we were using before...only they last much longer and cost much less. We've been using them for a few years now and couldn't be happier with them.

Juls

JulsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

Delivery has always been faster than advised. Also, on the two occasions over 10 years I've had faulty toners, it's been replaced and received within 48 hours. Also the lollies in the packaging are great!!!

Lisa P

Lisa PSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found this supplier!

GREAT service - Quick & easy door to door service. Website is user-friendly & if you need to call Wholesale Toners Aust, the staff are friendly & helpful. Recommended business & a loyal customer here.

CatnapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I needed inks very quickly and was amazed that my order arrived within two days. Magic! I have always had speedy service with my orders. Carry on the good work!!

Di WSydney, NSW

Great Prices and Time Saving

The products are good and the prices excellent. Easy to navigate purchase and delivery super fast. Customer service also very professional. I have used Wholesale Toners for several years now and would recommend.

Hi Di,
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

Hi Richard
I also like the lollies in the packing!!
Di

stewart50

stewart50South East Queensland, QLD

great price , quality and service

I think I have ordered quite a few times from wholesale toners, they are prompt in responding, the goods turn up fast and well packaged, but the toner cartridges have alwys been of excellent quality and we have never ever had an issue with the produuct now in almost 3 to 4 years maybe , if not significantly longer

Hi Stewart,

Excellent Service

The service is excellent. The website is straightforward and extremely easy to use. The products are great and arrive promptly. Since the first time we used them we have not gone anywhere else and won't.

Hi Etsaddler,

Elisabeth H

Elisabeth HDarling Downs, QLD

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been dealing with Wholesale Tonners for many years now. I have been extremely impressed with the service of the ladies on the phone when placing my order, and with their kind help to me when I have had printer problems. I will keep on ordering through them, thank you

Hi Elisabeth,

So good I spread the company to all my friends

Every time I order from Wholesale Toner I know that I will get quality refills for a very reasonable cost. I produce a monthly magazine in colour for our Rotary Market and print front and back. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the print. Photos come out perfectly too using photo paper. ( And really appreciate the sweets that accompany each and every order)

Hi Willem,