Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia (page 4 of 28)

Fast, efficient and good value

Easy to order, with good customer service. The order arrives quickly and the cartridges have always been excellent quality. I have been ordering for several years now and don't even think about going elsewhere.

Hi Jo R,
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

Excellent service and care

Online service is easy and service is the best , competitive pricing and a large product range.
Extremely fast delivery, company rang me when they received my payment but due to an error on my behalf there was no order attached to the payment
A company with integrity

Hi J11254,

Rob D.

Rob D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wholesale Toners - Excellence in value and service

I have been a customer of Wholesale Toners for I guess, 10 years or more, and I have always found them to be efficient and reputable. Shipments are sent quickly and if there are any problems with the order they have fixed it immediately. I have nothing but praise for Wholesale Toners. Well done guys, keep up the great prices and service.
Rob
Macksville NSW

Hi Rob D,

Find out how Wholesale Toners Australia compares to other Shops

always prompt and efficient service

Prompt and efficient service is something I have come to expect from Wholesale Toners and I have always been pleased to deal with such a friendly company whether by telephone or email.

Hi Malcom,

Allied Bearings Nerang

Allied Bearings NerangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to deal with!

Our firm has used Wholesale Toners for many years now and have never been disappointed. The staff is great and helpful. The toners are first rate. They have never disappointed us and that is saying something in this day and age. And their prices are very competitive which is important to us as we run several printers every day, which can be pretty full on.

Hi Allied Bearings Nerang,

Myrtle

MyrtleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wholesale Toners great company

I have been using Wholesale Toners for years and I am very happy with their products. I have never had a problem with the inks, and I have had several different printers over the years. Great prices as well.

Hi Myrtle,

Mum Maur.Western District, VIC

Great place.

Great place to do business. Your order arrives before you have had time to think about it. Products are excellent AND love the lollies. Free postage over a certain amount is a terrific bonus.

Hi Mum Maur.

Mum Maur.

Service still great, BUT no lollies made me cry.

happy customer

happy customerGippsland, VIC

good value

always excellent products & customer service, great value for money. I have been purchasing replacement ink cartridges for my printers for well over ten years now, quick delivery right to your door. highly recommend

Hi Happy customer,

Sharon

Sharon

Fast effiicient delivery, great prices and great product.

Compatible Cartridges produce quality print outs. Even when I print draft copies the ink qaulity is as good as best draft. competitvley priced and really quick delivery, I dont go any where else now.

Hi Sharon,

Rebecca Wykes

Rebecca WykesMid North Coast, NSW

Very efficient service

Easy to order, fast shipping. Great to have my details on file for ordering again. Thanks for a great service. I will continue to use Wholesale Toners in the future.

Hi Rebecca Wykes,

big denSydney, NSW

service

fast and efficient receipt of toners
great prices competitive with other toner operatives and general retailers
toners always of high quality and the lollies in with the toners are always an added bonus

Hi Big Den,

Its a pleasure
Keep up the good work

Excellent in all ways

Consistently provide a quick delivery. Always found wholesale toners products to be reliable. I have never been tempted to look elsewhere for my printer cartridges. Look forward to the lollies

Hi Hanson,

Fast and efficient service

Products as described, easy ordering service and prompt delivery. Staff were very accommodating. I will use Wholesale Toners as the regular supplier for all of my personal and business ink cartridges.

Hi ICertify Pool Saftey,

Mossy

MossySouth East Queensland, QLD

No one else is this good!

I've been using Wholesale Toners for many years after trying several other suppliers. It's easy to find your product and order...and your order always comes quick! From a business and personal perspective, I wouldn't use anyone else, and, I recommend them to my friends and business associates.

Hi Mossy,

Gail Apps

Gail AppsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good product

Quick delivery and great value. Have been using wholesale toners for many years. I Have never had a problem either with genuine product or non branded items. Missed my lollies on my last order (LOL).

Hi Gail Apps,

Excellent Customer Service and fast delivery

I used the no name branded ink cartridges for my Samsung Printer. Have so for 4 years now. Once I had 2 cartridges that didn't work, I called the customer service and they said no problem and sent me out 2 replacements with no arguments. Quite refreshing in this day! Highly recommend them to others.

Hi Emma,

Denise D

Denise DPerth, WA

Excellent service and value

I have been buying from these guys for years and I am so happy with the customer service, price and speed of deliveries. Nothing is too much trouble when you need help.

Hi Denise D,

Debbie C

Debbie CSydney, NSW

QUALITY PRODUCTS

My family & I have purchased quite a few times from Wholesale Toner & found their ordering & delivery service to be 'spot on' but, more importantly, their product quality is consistently very good.

Hi Debbie C,

Fuss free

Love how easy to use the website, they keep me informed on my order. Quickness of delivery, I order on the weekend and it arrives on the following Tuesday. Also love the little treats that come with my order

Hi Leah G,

Products are great, wouldn't use any other supplier.

I've used Wholesale Toners for about 10 years now and found their products very reliable, cost effective and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for printer cartridges. The delivery of product is also very reliable and always arrives in a timely manner.

Hi Ross C,