Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia

Not 2 day delievery as advertised still waiting six days

Ordered ink cartridges as working from home as they offered 2 day delivery l understand covid has delays now waiting 6 days called said items could be turned back from Melbourne maybe have that written on your website as l obviously would not have ordered with you

Hi Anne,
Could you please contact us on 1300 855 881 & we can lodge an investigation with the couriers, into the delivery of your order?

Sherard K.Wholesale Toner

Hi Anne, as discussed yesterday, unfortunately due to the COVID restrictions in Victoria, mail & courier deliveries in and out of Victoria may take a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Bogg

BoggMurray Bridge, South Australia

Terrible response to long time customer!!

I recently placed an order as I have done for the past 8 years and there was a promotion for a free set of earbuds. I put in the correct code and ordered the items as I qualified for the free earbuds. When my order arrive 6 days later which is longer than normal there were no earbuds in the package. I contacted Wholesale Toners to see what had happened and was told rudely I must have made a mistake! I did not but no apology for their mistake. Will not use again. Very unhappy as no loyalty shown for my custom of 8 years. I feel let down by the response.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Telephone

Supplier wouldn't answer their telephone AM Thu 06/6, or if answered then then the receiver immediately hanged up without any greeting whatsoever! I had enquiry before placing order for genuine inks but I'll buy elsewhere now.

Shops

Find out how Wholesale Toners Australia compares to other Shops

phillip Schelle

phillip SchelleClifton Beach

excellent ans quick service. Easy to install and will operate correctly

I keep re ordering more. Have found the service excellent and appear to cater for all types of printers. Delivery made on time. I am impressed by the speedy service.

Hi Phillip Schelle,
Thank you for your review, much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

Eric H.

Eric H.Sydney, NSW

Now not compatable

I have an Epson printer 3 in one model WF-3520 .I had been using your toners for some years .But now can't use them since the last purchase as the computer /printer tells me they are not compatable with Epson Printers . Some have started working OK then am advised the above

Sherard K.Wholesale Toner

Hi Eric, could you give me your phone number or the name you purchased these under and i will contact you. I might have a solution for you. Kind Regards Richard

Schulzjanssen2000@hotmail.com

Can live without Wholesale Toners Burleigh

New compatible black cartridge for Brother MFC 9330 lasted LESS than 600 A4 pages (included 3 pictures total 61cm2 per A4).
When I mentioned the add and how many pages per cartridge (2500), a lady pointed to 4 PRINTED LINES and told me that counts as a page.
I should have given $3.75 and told them it counts as $37.50.

Schulz

I was contacted by Richard from wholesale toner.
He was friendly and we resolved my problem.
Since I am on the Gold Coast and Wholesale Toner is in Burleigh, I am happy to do business with them in future

Thank You Shultz. We appreciate your business. Kind Regards Richard Z

Keith

KeithCentral, TAS

Used to be great

Having used Wholesale toners for many years, as a loyal user of their services I recently tried to auto-repeat a previous order which did not work, so would have to do it manually all over again. So I called them and this rude girl with an accent told me that she could not help as it was not her business. The problem was with another department in another building and she was not going to help. There were no niceties, apologies, just very abrupt. Really inconvenient, Bye!!!

Seriously...No

I went to buy a TN155 Pack. I found a pack from forward office supplies for much less and they would not honour the 'we will match any price!' Don't even bother with this company, they actually charge more than most places. Waste of my time and they lady was super rude.

Don't honour their price guarantee advertised all over the website

I went to re-order from wholesaletoner and had found a better price advertised at techshack.com.au which I mentioned to the staff, they said send us the link to the cheaper price and we will match it. I then sent it through and was told that even though the other company had an additional $20 in shipping charges they still couldn't match the price and wouldn't honour the price guarantee on the website. This company lied about the guarantee and their name is a lie also, Wholesale Toner?? Should be called Full-Retail-Price Toner.

Shops

Find out how Wholesale Toners Australia compares to other Shops

antar

antar

Worst cartridge and service ever

Worse than terrible!!!

First, cartridges are not recognised by the printer, had to run maintenance every now and then, a huge waste of ink, ran out so quickly, printer head was eventually clogged after 1 year; the answer from the custom service is "your printer needs to be serviced, not our fault". do not buy anything from this company, and do some good deed, spread the warning, may this company close down and no one suffer the same as me!

Cindy

CindySydney

Poor service

I had very bad experience will them. Leaking ink cartridge received. And the MP3 is like a 20 cent rubbish Chinese brand. The battery only can last for 2 min, like their ink cartridges. Went to launch the complaint to fair trade to resolve at the end. No customer service.

No customer service, rubbish gift. leaking ink

candylo

candyloSydney

Terrible service

Order some ink cartridges on 16/9 and it arrived a week after. i am in Sydney CBD. Email them couple times, but no one reply my email. After i open the box, i found that only half of the cartridge arrived.
Still didn't have any response from them. Are they closed down !!!?

Take too long to deliver. Not communication.

See all Wholesale Toners Australia reviews