Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia

Raravis

Raravis

Very Good Service, but quality of 'compatible' HP cartridges are BAD!!

The sale and delivery service of this company is fantastic! Have used them many times over. However, tried the 'compatible' HP cartridges last time, they were huge disappointment. Some colours are not working at all, as if it is empty cartridges.

New Website

Problems with new website:
1. I could not edit both billing address & delivery address without retyping both when I only wanted to alter apartment number - messy
2. Had to go looking on how to allow cookies - most sites just ask you to click. I did not know how to do this so it took me so long to put credit card info in.
Have always had very good service from WT.
Brian Fitzgerald

Deb

DebWestern District, VIC

Print quality of the non-genuine cartridge is poor

Shops

Find out how Wholesale Toners Australia compares to other Shops

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

I have been ordering from Wholesale toner for a while now and can recommend the service and goods to everyone, have not had any problems at all. The prices are excellent.

Wholesale Toner
Sherard K.Wholesale Toner

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

My Experience with Wholesale Toners

Old John

Old JohnSouthern and Hills, SA

Whilst I no longer use lots of ink I am always impressed by the prompt service and ink quality. Recommended you to a friend last week. Finding you years ago has been great.

Wholesale Toner
Sherard K.Wholesale Toner

Hi John,
Thank you for your review, much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

See all Wholesale Toners Australia reviews

Pablo

Pabloasked

Do you stock cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3720 printer?

Mavis Gis

Mavis Gisasked

I cannot find my printer on the list for cartridges.... Epson XP320 Series

Ross Lapham

Ross Laphamasked

The big price differential between compatible and genuine: why?: is there any noticeable difference in quality such as drying and perhaps creating difficulty in picking up next sheet?
Ross

Catnap
Catnap

Personally, I prefer to use the genuine as I feel they give better quality prints but others I know seem to use either and are satisfied with them. I tend to think it is a personal preference things. Give each a try and do your own comparison. Best of Luck

Get an answer from our members and Wholesale Toner representatives