Wholesale Toners Australia

Wholesale Toners Australia

Marg B

Marg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not complaining just a suggestion.

My 526 Plus Pack arrived today and was very pleased with the cartridges. I was a bit disappointed that a Grey cartridge was not included. I thought one of the 525 Black cartridges could have been replaced with Grey.

Gail Apps

Gail AppsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good product

Quick delivery and great value. Have been using wholesale toners for many years. I Have never had a problem either with genuine product or non branded items. Missed my lollies on my last order (LOL).

Hi Gail Apps,
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated from all the Wholesale Toners team.

Carrolt

CarroltMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Have used wholesaler toners for several years and have had excellent service and products.
Delivery has always been very quick and there’s always a bonus in the box to encourage you. Happy to continue .

Hi Carrolt,

Good value

I never give 5 out of 5, but Wholesale Toner have always been very prompt and after trying another company I found their cartridges seemed to run out very rapidly.

Hi Luis,

John Boutagy

John BoutagySydney, NSW

Ink purchase

On this purchase of two ink cartridges everything went quite ok. All good.

But in saying that, it doesn't mean that this experience will necessary replicate. I have had one experience (a while back)where the delivery took a long time and I was kept in the dark as to progress. This can happen when an item is split and it would help what when the 'dispatch' email is sent that there is an indication that one item is split and there may be a longer delivery time and not to expect they arrive together.

Hi John,

Kannan

KannanSydney, NSW

It's OK.

Delivered not as promised. Earlier delivery could be better. Any pick up option also good. Quality seems all good. Will see the results in a week time. Thanks for the help and will come back to you for re-ordering.

Hi Kannan,

Marcy H

Marcy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices are great and delivery is fast.

Never had any issues with comparable cartridges and prices are good. Delivery is always fast. Would recommend over expensive store toners. Brand name toners are also often cheaper. Good to support Aussie business

Hi Marcy,

Extremely Prompt and Reliable

I've been using Wholesale Toners for several years - they have an extremely easy order process and I've never had any problems.
They provide an extremely prompt service - I would highly recommend them.

Hi Irene,

Michael Maguire

Michael MaguireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product, arrives promptly. Sales persons always pleasant

Very efficient, quality product, delivered promptly and friendly sales persons. I could probably do without the lollies but nice touch.
Always offered cheapest options re postage etc.
would recommend to all my friends

Hi Michael Maguire,

Debbie U

Debbie UWestern District, VIC

Highly recommended

Great service, prompt delivery, easy ordering system and love the lollies in the box when they arrive
I’ve recommended to many friends and they are all happy with the service as well

Hi Debbie,

Nigel

NigelPerth, WA

very happy

Easy to order, fast turn around good price. i have been using wholesale toners for a number of years now & have found them to be easy to deal with. i am very happy with the service

Hi Nigel,

Roy ACT

Roy ACTMawson 2607, ACT

Many years of use with inkjets

Over the many years of use the delivery times have always been on the improve and now always within two business days. Cost competitive and always in stock. Bonus lollies.

Hi Roy,

Beau J

Beau JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the Job

In the past I've been sceptical about replacement toners so initially I bought a minimal amount to top up my printer. I was impressed with the efficiency of delivery and quality of the product and have since re-ordered more "in bulk".

Hi Beau,

nbrettoner

nbrettoner

The products service pricing are the best.

Have been a customer now for many years.
Always excellent service, timely delivery and the inks I have used have been great.
One time I'd ordered a batch of inks but my printer died. Several weeks later I contacted Wholesale Toners offering to return them (unopened), but wasn't going to ask for any sort of refund. They offered full refund price, which wasn't necessary, and refunded me when I'd sent them back. A great company who look after you.

Hi nbrettoner,

Governor

GovernorSouthwest, VIC

Plagued by pop up advertising

Plagued by pop up advertising.
I couldn't fault the service, and have used the product before and found it to be satisfactory. Since purchasing I have been plagued by pop up advertising. Because of this I will think twice before using the service again.

Richard P

Richard PMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good value for money

I do not use that many inks, but when I put in an order I always get prompt service with a little extra thrown in with the lollies. I have only had one ink cartridge that was rejected by my printer.

Hi Richard P,

Good and prompt service.

Calls are taken quickly, products are delivered promptly, prices are reasonable, quality of products are good.
To ask for text to be of atleast thirty words is asking for too much, there is no need to tell tall tales, the facts have been stated.

Hi Desmond Netto,

Wal Rooke

Wal RookeMid North Coast, NSW

Good value

Have used your products for over 8 years and only had one problem which you resolved.
Would recommend your company to my friends and relatives.
Why must I have at least thirty word?

Hi Wal Rooke,

Kerry

KerryHunter Region, NSW

Well priced with fast delivery.

Have been supplied from here for years and always happy with service to the extent I never bothered comparing elsewhere.
Unfortunately I had to terminate our relationship last week as they no longer stock HP 74XL or 75 XL and had to purchase on eBay.

Addie

AddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

The genuine products are great and dont leak. The copy products still work great but are inclined to leak a little before they are fitted to printer. Overall the inks do the job with great consistency.

Hi Addie,