Wide Span Sheds

Wide Span Sheds (page 2 of 25)

Brad B.

Brad B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Be careful, not all is as it seems.

Rodger at windsor branch was excellent, however widespan contract states 10% to get plans, another 40% gets into production, the final 50% paid 7 days before delivery. They refused to put my building into production until it was paid in full. Also the say u can make as many changes as you like before production and It's free. Wrong, If you've paid 10% they charge you for the variations, and double check as my final variation wasn't on the invoice which I had paid and they called me and still claimed there was no variation, however the way the shed is constructed on the plans is much better than some of the cheaper opposition. I still have not received my shed so quality ect i can not confirm at this time.

Owie

OwieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frank couldn't have been more helpful. He guided me expertly through the design process and answered all my questions promptly and professionally.
We haven't built the shelters so l can't comment on the quality at this stage.

Pleasure to deal with

From the moment l started with Peter he very helpful and quick to respond. The same thing with Sally professional quick and bent over backwards to make sure everything was right. Would totally recommend widespan to anyone and will thank you.

Good work

All was good but was offered a further discount but had to remind them to pass it on , so was slightly put off with this as it had all been good up until then.

Paul Barnard

Paul BarnardNortheast, VIC

Purchasing a wide span shed

We are still in the purchasing and receiving of the product stage- so fare the client focus has been terrific and WSS processes are effective and slick at responding quickly to the customer and arranging information and feedback.

Awesome experience and service

Paul was extremely professional, always courteous and willing to go the extra mile with assistance and changing plans as needed. Prompt with email / calls / sms responses, and offering suggestions where needed / requested. It was as if we were just around the corner from him, let alone interstate.

Clinton S.

Clinton S.

Excellent customer service

My experience with widespan sheds has been excellent, help me out immensely to create a custom design shed and fulfill my requests. I made several changes and they were all made with no issues.

Overall highly recommended.

Colin

ColinNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Lucas listened to what was required
Advised solutions to my situation and followed up on his promises
Not the cheapest but the best customer service
Will definitely recommend Wide Bay Sheds to all my insurance clients

Tex T

Tex TSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I have Wide Span sheds easy to communicate with, the price was very competitive and they were very fast with answers to all questions. My experience has been a very positive one. Will definitely use them again.

My New Shed

The shed was a good price and was made locally. This was a major factor as it is good for local industry in the region. The service was efficient and timely.

So Far So Good

We are waiting for our shed , should be delivered in couple of weeks .It is in process of being made . It has gone well so far . Lea has been very helpful and returns calls promptly .

Jason

JasonNorthern Region, NSW

Good shed, Great service

I can really only say good things about my Wide Span experience. I ordered and had mine erected through Lea Siddans (Warwick). Lea and his team of tradesmen made sure every thing was done professionally and with minimum of fuss. Would recomend Wide Span and Lea to any one in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

This is a good size shed for the purpose and good value for money

From the start of this project Frank was informative and helpfull could not complain about his service skills
He returned calls punctually and offered sound advice on what I was purchasing
Helen Smith is also an excellent ambassador for Wide Span Sheds, very informative and punctual service skills

Very Easy process

The process was made very easy, even after I had to change my requirements a number of times, Travis was very helpful at all times. I would recommend Widespan to anyone looking to buy a kit shed

Sharon N.

Sharon N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great, friendly service

So far the process has been great. We are awaiting the arrival of our shed in a couple of weeks. Roger at Windsor was very helpful and thorough. Thanks so much

Peter was amazing

Peter was so helpful when it came to the entire ordering process. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me! He made the ordering process seem less and painless for us!

Warren D

Warren DDarling Downs, QLD

Nothing was a problem

It was all so simple and whatever changes were required were done in a very timely manner. The entire process was smooth and I would recommend to friends, thanks again.

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great service. Perfect follow up.

Thanks so much to the wide spans team. Especially Lucas, you made the process so easy for us. We are very grateful and cannot wait for our shed to arrive.

Excellent service

Peter was very helpful and speedy . I liked that prices were upfront. Catalogue good . Thirty words for review is to long though, and I’m stretching to achieve that many x

Excellent service

This is the second time I've dealt with Lucas and he has gone above and beyond to make sure the process has been smooth. Regularly being available outside regular working hours and always getting back to us quickly.

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,