Wide Span Sheds

Wide Span Sheds (page 3 of 29)

Shed purchase

Had a price point in mind and shed size,fast efficient quote. Without asking alternate options made available but made not to feel a burden. Very satified, as team was working for my best interest.

Dane

DaneGoldfields, WA

Highly Recommend Widespan Sheds

Great customer service! Travis was always prompt when responding to emails. He regularly checked in with us during our planning process and got us the best deal possible. We are very satisfied with our experience thus far!

Easy to recommend

David and Bronwen Fox of Hunter WideSpan Sheds were very helpful and accommodating. Very genuine people. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to build a steel building

The 10 x 12 shed

The whole process was easy and the staff friendly and professional . No false promises no hidden extras unlike other quotes i recieved . I would highly recommend wide span to anyone looking for a quality building.

Gavan H.

Gavan H.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect shed

Hello my experience with wife span shed (Dougal) was the best he went out of his was with me to make sure everything that I asked for was correct and he made sure that it was what I asked for. Dougal checked an double checked it before he sent it off. I would like to thank Dougal and everyone else a big thank you

Janet and Barry

Janet and BarryNorthern Territory

Alison's cottage

Very helpful in assisting with my vision to build a cottage in memory of my aunt. I was left a small amount of money and am named after my Auntie Alison and want to build a cottage to honour her and hopefully bring respite to others.

Flexibility & reliability

WideSpan attended to all our needs & answered questions as requested. System was easy to use. Online purchase with phone call back up. Looking forward to erecting the shed with provided documentation.

Paully

PaullySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else...

Very friendly and welcoming service, very helpful and knowledgeable. Happy to answer any questions that we had. Always goes the extra mile to support all our personal needs. Prompt organisation.

Fantastic service!

The team at Wide Span were fantastic in meeting my specific requirements for my shed. From design and planning through to completion they have been great to deal with! Thanks!!

Michael Redshaw

Michael RedshawNorth Queensland, QLD

Great shed nicely finished off.

Michael is great to deal with. The product is high quality and so is the workmanship. Attention to detail is very high. It did take longer than expected but the weather played a part in this.

• +1

Fantastic service

Graham provided excellent advice, and was a picture of patience as I worked through options for my first shed build. He knows his product, and was ready with clear and constructive answere to all my questions.

Keith

It has taken us a while to get here, service is good, i hope it will be a good project finish. Keith.

So far it has been good, the environment is a bit awkward at times, hope all will be okay in the end. Looking forwards to a good result.
Warm regards

Aaron Campbell

Aaron CampbellMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Matthew provided several quotes on my shed every time my ideas in design changed. He was very accommodating and nothing was a problem. The communication I received from wife span has been Terrific and I would buy one again.

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering process

Graham has been very helpful throughout the ordering and speccing of my future shed. He has been courteous, patient and answered all my questions on the design of my shed. We will now see how I go with the build.

3rd shed

This is my 3rd Wide span shed purchased over 15yrs and Lucas and Helen have been easy and helpful to deal with and pricing is competitive and would buy another Wide Span shed in future.

Ann

AnnGoulburn

Review of ordering process

Craig answered all my questions pleasantly and patiently and made alterations to the plan without a fuss.
The end price was well below other quotes obtained.
The service was very prompt. We will use Wide Span again

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Graham helped a building Newby through all the pitfalls that council liked to throw at me, especially since it was a custom shed and not completely off the shelf, words words words ;-)

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Always ready to answer questions

Nigel was very patient when I continually asked questions and changed my mind about what size shed I required. Very professional (and tolerant) and certainly made me feel like I wasn't being a pain!!

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Excellent customer service from Manjimup agents.

Jason at the Manjimup agents was extremely helpful throughout .From the initial inquiries to final payment he answered every question and was very timely in responding to emails and phone calls.

Mark Fragar

Mark FragarCentral West, NSW

Great experience

Always a pleasure to deal with Glen and Wide Span Sheds. Nothing is a problem and always very accomodating. From the first phone call, to the order being placed and the organising of delivery nothing has been a problem.

Anya W.

Anya W.asked

Looking to speak with someone who has experience building one of the kit homes on raised floor please. How easy was it...? Any problems or issues with the council re permits?What did you use for flooring and internal walls? How much was the total cost of the build?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Anya. Our Kit Homes Product Manager, Peter Mason has advised that he is more than willing to discuss all of your questions with you. You can contact Peter on 07 5657 8891 or email him at peter.mason@sheds.com.au with your contact details and he will call you.
Kind regards,

murphybrown

murphybrownasked

I purchased a American style barn and is having trouble working out whether a bearer faces inwards or outwards,also a column that is shown on the plan but no fitting instructions at all,and missing girts,it has been a nightmare trying to decider construction procedures.

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry 'murphybrown'. If you have not already done so, can you please send us an email stating your job reference number so that we can assist you. Please send the email to your dedicated Customer Service Representative, or use the email address customer.service@sheds.com.au. We have undertaken a search but there are too many jobs under the names Murphy and Brown for us to be able to identify you.
Kind regards,

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,