Wide Span Sheds

Wide Span Sheds (page 5 of 26)

Brilliant service

Asked for quote and received quote in 24 hours with follow up phone call. The sales consultant Was objective and honest in providing exactly what we needed. Great service and would highly recommend.

Robert

RobertTasmania

Service with wide span sheds has been mire than excellent. They always followup on things and you always know that your getting the very best care. I have never been left wondering what's happening with delivery or product details. Cheers

Michael Goss

Michael GossWheatbelt, WA

Fantastic

Very prompt and professional service , everything was easy from changing designs to the final outcome .
Everyone we dealt with was very polite and everything was explained to us in the utmost detail

Find out how Wide Span Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

The widespan dealer understood my needs & with his experience the process was easy & explained well ,
Thanking you!!

Good comfortable process

No "hard sell" was a big plus , great follow up from Lucas & was kept informed throughout the whole process. All up a satisfying experience and I would highly recommend this team if anyone is looking to get a shed.

Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good professional service

The product I ordered is in the process of being manufactured. No construction has started on my property yet... I'm looking forward to give an up to date review in the near future
Annette B

Great dealings with James

James was a delight to work with, he spent time at our property listening to our needs and custom designing the perfect shed for us, we couldn't recommend him high enough, thanks James.

Great dealings!

Product knowledge and requirements were excellent. Site visitation and listening to our requirements were the best. Very helpful with our questions and " nothing too hard" attitude - great. Secretary knew her stuff also. she was excellent!

Russell Coyle

Russell CoyleNortheast, VIC

Whittlesea hardware

The guys at whittlesea hardware were very helpful and tolerant I had to change design quiet a few times and they helped me out no problem and gave me heaps of info and answered all my questions.

CD Trucking

CD TruckingWestern District, VIC

The farm implements won't know themselves

Very happy with the service waiting for the erected product to give my final review. Not one to provide positive feedback without seeing the final product. So far so good.

Mandy

MandyMurray Mallee, SA

Customer service was exceptional and very prompt response to emails and phone calls

Throughout my whole experience with Wide Span Sheds, in particular Frank, was a great experience. Frank is a very thorough in all aspects and I appreciated his explanations and time he took to make sure we had everything organised.

ClintonB

ClintonBNorthern Region, NSW

Loved the first one, bought a second

I love my workshop at home, so I am building the same again on my other property. I found the construction well done, easy to follow and very suitable for my needs. Cant wait to get the new kit up.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Great people. Good service.

They were great people, offered good attentive service. Organised and professional operation. I would happily recommend using them to anyone in the Hunter Valley wine region. Thank you so much.

Mick

MickSouth West, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service and response times to queries and changes. Very detailed information on the quotes. Pictures supplied with the shed as well as a 3d mockup really helped with decision making.

Professional service.

Frank was prompt and professional, which sadly is not the norm in todays world. Very much appreciated. Frank was prompt and professional, which sadly is not the norm in todays world. Very much appreciated.

Find out how Wide Span Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

If after sales service is important .DON'T DEAL WITH THIS MOB!!!!

I ordered a shed which was delivered on time.An Extension was ordered, which was delivered with damaged sheeting incorrect components and missing components ,and worst of all a nonchalant attitude.

So far so good. Seems to be very thoroughly organized

So far so good. Would have been more sensible to ask for a review after delivery and possibly after seeing and working with the plans. In any case, seems very good, great service through the ordering process.

Ron

RonHunter Region, NSW

Reasonably good experience overall - just some of the little details could have been better

Overall we am fairly happy with the new shed and the experience in getting it ordered and built. David and Bronwyn were excellent in helping us work through the initial basic design of the shed. Notwithstanding, there were some areas around the small attention to detail that could have been better in the final design as delivered. Our shed has extra height for a mezzanine floor, and was also ordered to facilitate the fitting of windows. In final design, the rails for the side walls ran through at the mid height of the windows, it was either cut the side rails and weaken the shed strength of put the windows above the rail. An additional rail to allow one above and one below the window would have been better.

Ken Goff

Ken GoffHunter Region, NSW

Jaw-dropping STELLAR service!

From the moment we sat down with David and Bronwen Fox, we knew we were in good hands. Brilliant and comprehensive design advice, thorough, professional, intuitive, patient and thoughtful, organised and knowledgeable, and above all FRIENDLY and WELCOMING. These people are beyond outstanding.

quick and easy

I have dealt with Graham at Wide Span sheds before and knew it was going to be easy and straight forward.Ordering this shed was no different, I actually changed the dimensions at one stage and the revised quote was forwarded to me straight away with no questions.The speed of getting my shed into production was outstanding and the paperwork came quickly and easy to do.Very impressed.

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,