1.6

12% · 1181 · 86%

Rates and Fees
1.9
Brand Manager for WikiCamps? Claim your listing.

Tania B.
Tania B.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Disappointing WikiCamps app

Disappointed to hear Wiki Camps is not functioning properly. Was working great for first week now continually crashes. We are so dependent on using it I hope they sort it.
Iain
IainBrisbane2 posts

Don't waste your money

I've been a wikicamps user for over 5 years and always thought it was a great app for researching campsite and attractions. Over the last 12 months or so it has become a complete waste of time. After selecting a site to look at it takes anything up to 3 or 4 minutes to load any reviews and loading the photos takes even longer. That's when it loads the review which it doesn't always do. Downloading the offline content can literally take hours and doesn't seem to do anything when offline.
The app is now a total waste of time.
Stu d
Stu dCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

So slow

Gone down hill since gday bought it. Used to be a great app, now takes forever to load
Chook
Chook3 posts

Disappointed

I've used this app past 8 years and loved it.
Over past months is frustratingly slow when syncing comments and photos.
Today it won't even load and keeps crashing. My neighbour has same problems. It send a report but can't see any rectifications done. So disappointed!
Wayne Henseleit
Wayne Henseleit2 posts

Rubbish

Original wiki camps app continually freezing, after contacting wiki camps and doing all their so called fixes with no result i reinstalled the app at my cost. Worked ok for a couple of weeks but now experiencing same problem. A waste of time and money, maybe fair trade should be investigating this. If you are thinking of purchasing this app you most probably have rocks in your head.
Joe M.
Joe M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wall Flat Reserve, Soth Australia

Wall Flat Reserve, South Australia 5254.
I have stayed here a few times but there always seems to be groups of men with dirt bikes that don't respect other campers.
They are loud and ride their bikes at all hours , even while the other camper's are sleeping (3.00 am).
They leave rubbish and don't use the toilets that are just up the road, it's pretty disgusting.
I'll be looking for a new place to go as the family was intimated and felt threatened.
Cecile L.
Cecile L.Western Australia

Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic friendly staff amenities 100 persent. Beautiful well lkept caravan park.Paul and Cecile from Western Australia
Monique
Monique

Kuttabull Hospitality!!!

Sarah & Issac own the Kuttabull pub had a delicious very tender tasty roast beef and veg Sunday night dinner hospitable friendly and great free rv parking at the back. Certainly be back on the next trip up here. Say hello to Winston
Stephen W.
Stephen W.South West, WA3 posts

Garbage app, no stars if I could

Absolute garbage app. So slow and unreliable. Worse part of travelling is waiting around for the info to sync. Needs to be thrown down the sink. Best part of going home will be not having to use this ever again.
Jacek A.
Jacek A.Hunter Region, NSW4 posts

It went from The Best to The WORST!

It went from The Best to The WORST!
NO STAR AT ALL
Developers at Gday Parks did good job by removing many free sides and making WikiCamps useless and super slow.
They should return money they took. It's a crime!!
chris
chrisSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Look for an alternative app

Just junk.. offline reviews have disappeared. What is the alternative app as this is no longer reliable as a travelling aid when using it offline in remote locations.
Michael
MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD12 posts

Despite the negativity about the takeover this is still my go-to app for finding a camp

This app is still the best app for finding free camps and caravan parks. It offers up to date reviews, as well as directions and up to date information. Despite the takeover still very impressed with this app.
Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Not good from the G'day Group

I bought this app in good faith a few years back, then the company was sold. The new owners are the G'day Group and, while their customer service was prompt, it did nothing to help, offering only a "see this link" to get a "user account" and some mumbo-jumbo about needing to have the same phone that I had years ago when I bought the app.

I can see by the feedback on this site I'm not the only one feeling ripped off. I would never pay for this app again with these new owners and found their "service" to be about them protecting themselves, rather than offering professional and helpful customer service that actually solves the customer's problem. Think twice.

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

No information

I can only get the pin drop of locations I searched, might try deleting the app and reinstalling it, hopefully that helps
happycampers888
happycampers888

it's lost it's snappy reliability tech wise

The app seems harder to edit recently. I have changed the pic of a trip so many times and it just doesn't happen. It also dumps me out which never happened before. It's not as stable.

Michele M.
Michele M.

What on earth have you done since the upgrade disaster? App will not work at all, stuck on 16%, cannot send report, won't open. Just terrible and such a shame......

Jackal
Jackal
Jimmy of Port Adelaide
Jimmy of Port Adelaide

I have suspicions that the new owner of the App(G'day Parks-Discovery) have deliberately sabotaged the App. Hopefully to get more people in their Parks. I will avoid their Parks with a passion!

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

I love using WikiCamps but something is wrong. I have a message saying to update through the App Store. When I go there, there is no update option, just an Open option which I press and it goes back to the update app message. I can’t get out of this and I cannot access the WikiCamps info at all. Can you tell me what to do?

rr
rr
Mary Baker

Why can’t I find reliable information on dump points? Had a nightmare of a day trying to find any in Rockhampton. Eventually used a council site and found one. It’s on my filters. Nothing for Agnes Water either but found one there eventually!

Mary Baker

Dump points has definitely not been turned off! That would be stupid when you’ve spent all day looking!!

Contact info for WikiCamps

SatClosed
SunClosed
  • ABN: 58169556165

Extra Information

Brand Manager for WikiCamps? Claim your listing.