Wilco Home Services

Wilco Home Services (page 3 of 15)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Plumber arrived on time, very helpful. He did an excellent job, there was a lot of digging on a very difficult site. When he finished I went down to clean the stairs & long tiled path to the street, he had already cleaned it all!
We will use this company again & I highly recommend them.

Joseph Pirotta

Joseph PirottaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service !!!

Technicians Daniel, Jayden and Joshua have sorted out our blockage problems in no time. They were punctual, very courteous, knew what they were doing, cleaned up everything on completion of work and were happy to answer, in detail, the multitude of questions I asked. Great service, very competitive pricing. I recommend to anyone, any time. Well done guys and keep it up !!

Phil

Phil

Very good service

The plumber (Chad) was very helpful, friendly and honest. Above all he was happy to take my calls, answered my questions, followed up (with a complimentary follow-up visit), and was ON TIME!

Find out how Wilco Home Services compares to other Plumbers

Called them up when a previous plumber messed up the job. They did it for a fraction of the price with great service and friendliness. They offered an alternative to the previous plumber's costly job, and then even offered another alternative in case the one they offered first was too pricey.

Paul Z

Paul ZSydney, NSW

Very good service

A shout out to Jack, Chad ,Nick and the plumber and his apprentice whose names I forget. Great customer service!! I found Wilco Home Services friendly, were on time, cleaned up and are good communicators and can highly recommend their services. I have used them twice recently.

Denyse McLean

Denyse McLeanSydney, NSW

Fabulous service!

Our hot water heater 'expired' one winter afternoon and we were desperate to get it fixed ASAP. Wilco's technician was there and fixed the problem before noon the next day!

Friendly and speedy service

I was very impressed by the service given to me by Wilco Home Services. I rang on a Sunday morning pretty desperate and I spoke on the phone to a lovely lady who was very happy to help. She said she could get a workman out to me by the afternoon - I was so surprised by how quick that was! The technician, who’s name was Zac, came out to me promptly, and he was very friendly when he arrived. He talked me through the options I had and made sure I understood everything. He then quoted me the exact price with no hidden fees. The job was well executed and actually only took Zac about 2 minutes! I am very impressed and will come back to Wilco Home Services when I’m next in need! Thank you so much everyone involved.

Leaking Taps/Replace Fan Switch

Nicholas - Electrician extremely polite and happy to wait while I dealt with my daughter fixed the fan switch with no problems. Zac was also very polite explained the problem with the leaking shower how the current taps were incorrect and needed replacing. Zac also explained the problem with the kitchen sink unfortunately we could not go ahead with this at this point in time due to costs. Would happily use them again.

Tony W.

Tony W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Plumber

Jack did a very good job, on time and very polite. Explain the reason of leaking and the parts need to be replaced. It is very nice to fix the leaking problem permanently!

Legendsmith

LegendsmithSydney, NSW

Top Plumber

Brebdan from Wilco plumbing arrived on time, very polite, fixed the sink and taps and left everything tidy. Very happy with the service. Always been happy with this company - wOuld use this plumber again

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

no more blockage

Brendan was polite and professional. he did the job quickly and thoroughly and advised why the problem came about in the first place and how to avoid it in the future. thank you

Jack - Changing my Taps

Jack did a very efficient and effective job
He was polite and worked very well & in an efficient manner

He arrived on time and completed the job in an efficient manner
He explained what was required in a clear and effective way

No more drips

Brendan was polite and thorough. The leaks under the kitchen sink and the dripping spout in the laundry have been fixed and working fine. I am happy with the new lever taps that Brendan fitted in the laundry.

Keith S.

Keith S.Sydney, NSW

On Time First Time

I needed a Kitchen Faucet changed ASAP. I rang Wilco and made an appointment for next day. Plumber was on time and done within 20 minutes. All fixed. Would use them again, no worries.

Kanthi Irysh.

Kanthi Irysh.Sydney, NSW

Very pleased with the work done. Thank you.

Thank you for sending such an obliging, pleasant & a respectful young man as Daniel. The hot water tank was installed on the same day. He explained about the old tank & pieces of advice given about why we need a new tank was really good. Happy with the outcome.

Find out how Wilco Home Services compares to other Plumbers

The taps are no longer dripping

Josh and Jack were on time and helpful. I think instead of ringing for this review, it would be better if you waited a week in case there is a problem

Great Service - Happy Customer

Blocked main stormwater drain, Matt explained the process,checked with the camera, used the blaster
to remove the blockage, ensured it was completely clear, and the problem was solved. Rained heavily the next day, all good.
Fantastic professional quick service.

Tony Kellyville NSW

Tony Kellyville NSWKellyville

Glad to have a good plumber !!!

Always tentative to call a plumber but I had a small disaster in my kitchen which Wilco acwcommodated same day service to get fixed. Talk about impressed. I was pleasantly surprised with their service and their effort to help me. I have already recommended Wilco to my friends. Chad performed the work and was thorough and proficient. Turned a poorly performed job by another contractor into a professional job. Will always use these guys from now on as have great confidence in their plumbing ability. Fair price, all explained. Very happy client !!!!! Tony

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very pleased with Brendon’s professional approach, he discussed everything that was being done and we were kept well informed. A good advertisement for the company. Thank you for your prompt support.

Reline the Sewer pipe

The sewer had tree roots blocking the pipe. A check with the camera confirmed this and a water blaster got these out. Over the long weekend I thought about the quote to dig up two areas of paving and decided to proceed and on the following Tuesday two plumbers arrived and started digging. The tree root problem was sorted and the paving was relaid. A very satisfactory solution! The tradesmen did a wonderful job and I am very happy with their thorough approach and future guarantee.