Wilco Home Services

Wilco Home Services (page 4 of 15)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This company does not follow through on what they promise.

This company promised same day service as I did not have hot water. After I waited all day, on my ringing them, they advised they could not come that day. They obviously cannot keep the promise of same day service.

Ad

Very professional and good communications

He arrived shortly after I made the call. He was very friendly and knowledgable.

After looked into the toilet, he explained to me on the issue and the options to fix it.

He needed to travel far to get the new toilet and install it the next day. He kept me informed and call me 30 mins before he arrived for installation.

The installation went well. Everything was cleaned up before he left.

I am very pleased with the service.

Natalia

NataliaMelbourne

Great service!

Friendly service over the phone and an extremely helpful & thorough plumber, who explained everything very well and went over and above to clear our blocked pipes and identify the cause of the blockage. Will definitely use them again.

Find out how Wilco Home Services compares to other Plumbers

Good old fashioned service with a smile.

Thank you Jason for trouble shooting and solving our gas plumbing problem today. Your manner and professionalism were very much appreciated, saving us continued concern and money.

Glass in topsoil

Broken promises, incomplete job and poor quality topsoil that included broken tiles and glass. Avoid, avoid. Failed to keep appointments. Protruding pipe in gutter. Worst experience ever.

Job well done!!

The job involved re-lining a section of some 5 meters re-lining and digging of a section of vertical shaft. this was all done in one day, no mess was left and all earth and rocks left from the job removed. The work started/finished at the time programmed.

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Thank you Walter for your good feedback.We appreciate your time.

I would recomend it.

Very pleased with the job. The workers were very informative with every step and encouraged us to come and observe.

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

We value your time on providing good feedback for the plumbers who attended your job.

Good service!

They did really good job, and they fix the small things when they found out during the work. Thanks for the help!

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

We look forward to helping you again in the future should you have any further plumbing issues.
Many thanks

Effective and efficient

Both my wife and myself found Daniel and his workers friendly and informative in the work being carried out to reline oue sewer line. Minimal disturbance and quickly carried out. Would recommend based on our experience.

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Thank you very much Bruce. I am glad to hear the boys did a great job at your property.

No Turn Up at My Cost

Hi J.T
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback will help improve our services to our customers. Please contact our office so that we can discuss what happened and to make sure we better our service.

Rip Off

These 'plumbers' who are really 'pressure salesmen' quoted me $1580 to do a small job that I had done the next day for $480 by Neutral Bay Plumbers. I am a single pensioner but they also charged me $30 to get out of the truck and give me a quote. Do not go near these people under any circumstances.

Noel

NoelSydney, NSW

Perfect electrical connections on all lightinus at home.

Service is outstanding and very prompt too. We would recommend Wilco Plumbing to our family members in the near future.

Hi Noel
thank you for your taking the time to leave your good feedback about the boys work. We value your time.

Drain / Sewer Repair

Team arrived on time. Job initially assessed with caveat more might be needed after pipes inspected. More extensive repairs were advised after camera inspection. The work was explained fully and done over the next three days. The staff were polite and considerate. I was happy with the job done.

Holz

HolzSydney, NSW

Friendly and efficient service

All the Wilco employees I dealt with were very well mannered and took a lot of care with the work they carried out.
They were all young and friendly and worked efficiently.

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Leaking shower and cistern replacement plus taps

Andrew the plumber arrived on time, assessed the work required, advised us of any pitfalls, and then proceeded with the job. All carried out professionally and pleased with the outcome.

Find out how Wilco Home Services compares to other Plumbers

Didn’t live up to advertisements

Lisa
Lisa

Thank you. I did ring the number on the invoice I received and discussed the matter. I was told that someone would contact me but that has not happened as yet

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Thank you Lisa for your response.
Can you please provide us with the Invoice Number so we can attend to.

Excellent customer service

I called this company on Tuesday night I had a blockage and I couldn’t use any toilets in my house. A plumber by the name of Nathan came to my house, he was extremely polite and professional.
I recommend this company to everyone that has a emergency, the call out fee was cheap and the price of the job was reasonable.
You could say I am a very happy customer. Thank you Nathan and Wilco.

Shane o

Shane oPenrith nsw

Broken toilet & sewage pipes in back yard

Rang for quote came out next day on time very pleasant guy called Danial tried to presure flush lines to get camara in line but to no avail said he could here the leak under ground which he showed me dug it all up with back hoe sure enough all pipes broken and just had it .stuck to the quote he gave me and put all new pipes and tidied yard up very good job would give them 10/10 anytime . They brought bark and top Quilty soil to redo grass & garden then hosed and tidied up

Ad

Cancelled on three occasions then wouldn't advise how they came up with their quote

Friendly professional service

Very impressed that plumber arrived within the time stated. Explained what he needed to do before commencing work and had the high tech tools to carry it out. I would certainly recommend Wilco Home Services and use them again if needed.

Hi Cherly
Thank you for taking the time to leave your good feedback on our site. We are happy the work was done leaving you impressed.