• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Uwe Lilje

Uwe LiljeSydney, NSW

Efficient service

The needed work was explained and demonstrated clearly.
The quotes were reasonable, compared with others.
Work appointments were kept, the work was carried in a well organized and efficient manner.
Workers were friendly.

Phil

Phil

Very good service

The plumber (Chad) was very helpful, friendly and honest. Above all he was happy to take my calls, answered my questions, followed up (with a complimentary follow-up visit), and was ON TIME!

Leaking Taps/Replace Fan Switch

Nicholas - Electrician extremely polite and happy to wait while I dealt with my daughter fixed the fan switch with no problems. Zac was also very polite explained the problem with the leaking shower how the current taps were incorrect and needed replacing. Zac also explained the problem with the kitchen sink unfortunately we could not go ahead with this at this point in time due to costs. Would happily use them again.

Drain / Sewer Repair

Team arrived on time. Job initially assessed with caveat more might be needed after pipes inspected. More extensive repairs were advised after camera inspection. The work was explained fully and done over the next three days. The staff were polite and considerate. I was happy with the job done.

Holz

HolzSydney, NSW

Friendly and efficient service

All the Wilco employees I dealt with were very well mannered and took a lot of care with the work they carried out.
They were all young and friendly and worked efficiently.

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Leaking shower and cistern replacement plus taps

Andrew the plumber arrived on time, assessed the work required, advised us of any pitfalls, and then proceeded with the job. All carried out professionally and pleased with the outcome.

Ad

Relined for the rest of my life!

From the initial very informative plumbing consult, the office staff who coordinated all and to the very pleasant lads who worked on the reline, I am completely satisfied with the relining job done. Yes, it was expensive but that's the technology! Having lived through a "scud missile style" plumbing dig for several months to replace terracotta pipes 23 years ago, to find out the only section that couldn't be dug out because it passed under a tree was to cost me big bucks every 18 months to have roots cleared, I wish the technology had been around back then. I'm not planning on going anywhere in the near future so the reline should see me through and, it's great to have the downstairs spare toilet back in action!

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Many Thanks for taking the time to share the good work the boys have done at the property. We value your input and look forward to be of service in the future.
Many Thanks
Wilco Team

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Ready to take on the big jobs

Wilco H.Wilco Home Services

Prompt and efficient. Completed work within a acceptable time frame. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Cleaned up after the job. Expensive work but we had a sewer problem which had to be fixed and they did it all in time for Christmas.

Find out how Wilco Home Services compares to other Plumbers

Ongoing problem now fixed permanantly

My deteriorating sewer line had been blocking nearly every year with neighbours roots and continually getting "electric eeling" just made matters worse. Wilco's team of professional sewer re-lining experts promptly delivered a permanent solution and now I have the best sewer line in the street which will be here long after I'm gone.

Nil

NilPetersham

Excellent communication

I was very pleased with all aspects of this teams service provision. I experienced a large sewerage leak on the Saturday prior to Christmas which they assessed immediately and started to fix on Boxing Day. I was delighted to receive a text late Christmas night confirming that they would be on site the next day. The standard of communication regarding the job was what you hope for and never get. I only needed to make 1 follow up phone call in 2 weeks. They provided good information with identification of risks which was pivotal to my decision making and at no time did I feel any pressure. I am sure the plumbing work is of a high standard also with everything working normally.

It was good.

He called me before hand and was on time and fixed the issue. It was just more expensive than I anticipated.

Roots problems

We have problems with the blockage caused of the roots, from 2 times a year to 4 times a year that we need a plumber to clear the roots. Is getting expensive each time to do the job. We decided to do the relining of the pipes. We got 3 quotes and they are the cheapest comparing to the other 2. The staff are very nice & polite and efficient. We are very happy the work they have done and will recommend to our friends.

LisaPo

LisaPoTurramurra

Happy I called them!

I was a bit worried when I saw some negative reviews but decided to call for my mum's blocked drain. I called in the morning and they came out on same afternoon. The guy talked to me and explain what happened and cost to fix it. No pressure from him to fix just because he was there. My mum was happy with everything. Very nice company

Mia

MiaSydney

Fast Response & Quick Work

We called Wilco requiring urgent assistance after a sewage blocking. They came out within a few hours and fixed the problem in a timely manner - we were flush friendly one again!

Great job

Boys did a great job all completed promptly and in a professional tradesman like manner.
I would recommend to others

Roz

RozSydney, NSW

Electrical and plumbing

I used Wilco plumbing and electrical and they were great. On time by arrangement a nd quotes good and competent tradesmen. This was appprox 18 months ago and now have just recommend to a friend in my building.

Reliable, thoughtful service

Plumber arrived on time, understood the problem, checked what other jobs needed and carefully checked his work, all in a personable way.

Ad

Fast and professional service - highly recommended

The was fast, professional. Had issues with cold water but still recommended me to service the hot water as well.

On time and reliable

One thing I have always hated about calling for plumbers are electricians are their reliability - not with Wilco. Over the years they have always showed up on time, jobs are mostly reliable and always very curtious if for some reason they are running later. Highly recommended.